Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to gather data about a bug.

Miser_able

Question

There is a bug related to the way your profile counts your mastery points and it presenting a completely different number when you look vs when someone else looks. I have no idea what could be causing this, so I wanted to gather some data about it before I post about it over in the bug forums.

I've tried asking for help in region, but no one wanted to help me (even though it takes like 5 seconds), and if I don't get any data I can't really do much...

all I need to know is, how much mastery does it say you are missing until your next rank when you look at your profile? If you are on PC I can take a look at your profile to gather the second half of the data required, but if anyone on console wanted to help as well, I'd need you to have someone else look at your profile and tell you the number they see (this would be helpful in knowing if the bug is only on PC or if it is widespread.)

for reference, when I look at my profile it says I am missing "32,899" till my next mastery rank, but when someone else looks like profile, it said I was missing "73,399". without more data I can't begin to form a conclusion about what's causing the missing 40k mastery so I can report it.

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

my guess is whether or not the person looking at the Profile owns some unavailable items.

that could account for small discrepancies, but all my data so far shows differences between 30k and 55k. not enough unavailable items to be just that.

Edited by Miser_able