Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyanex

Hexsing

Question

8 answers to this question

hace 6 minutos, Hexsing dijo:

Ok. Was just curious.  Have been using it with multishot.  The status is 90%.  So I have been using it to spread rad procs.  Watch enemies kill each other.  I do have a corrosive build as well.  

If you like rad you should try nyx, she can do the same but better, even ignis can do it better

• Like 1

Nyx is amazing.  

2 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

If you like rad you should try nyx, she can do the same but better, even ignis can do it better

I use Nyx and just got Nyx Prime.   However I use pacifying bolts.  Since you only get 6.  I find it handy to have a pocket Nyx with my Nyx.  I also use chaos.  But I'm going CC overkill.

I use the rad procs from this gun on almost any frame though.

CC over kill you say?

laughs in max range vortex Vauban

as for cyanex: I have two main uses for it.

1 - brainless, obscenely effective crowd clear with Mirage. The multiplier to damage on par with the multishot clone effect means almost ungodly amounts of armor stripping and gas proc stacking. Mops the floor even above level80 grineer.

2 - super effective Healing Return Excalibur. The ability to effortlessly spread 3 statuses on huge areas is incredible to keep yourself alive with exalted blade.

by itself, cyanex ain't bad, but it has much more competitive guns. It does have those niches where it truly shines.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NovusKnight said:

CC over kill you say?

laughs in max range vortex Vauban

as for cyanex: I have two main uses for it.

1 - brainless, obscenely effective crowd clear with Mirage. The multiplier to damage on par with the multishot clone effect means almost ungodly amounts of armor stripping and gas proc stacking. Mops the floor even above level80 grineer.

2 - super effective Healing Return Excalibur. The ability to effortlessly spread 3 statuses on huge areas is incredible to keep yourself alive with exalted blade.

by itself, cyanex ain't bad, but it has much more competitive guns. It does have those niches where it truly shines.

I agree with you.  I know there are other secondaries out there that outperform it.  But I look at it as my old faithful.  

I have so many weapons to choose from.  However this thing has saved me more times than I can count. 

I have it pretty tricked out as well.  I have it yet to try it on Mirage.  But I can see this being just brutal on her.  

But I use it on every Frame.  I cant think of a frame I dont use it on.

And its easy to swap to different elemental combos. Like corrosive etc.

But. I have never been in a mission with any but me using it. 

Edited by Hexsing