Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 138 Overview!

[DE]Taylor

f0c3cdc990ab0bb420a321d4d6365020_845x230

For this Devstream, Reb was joined by members of our Sound Team for a look at coming content from an audio perspective. Get a look and listen at what’s to come in The Deadlock Protocol, and Operation: Scarlet Spear in our full livestream, or as always, catch the recap down below!

This overview will mostly be focused on the content side of things, but if you are interested in discussion about the audio design process, definitely watch the full Devstream if you can! https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-138-overview

I really enjoyed this dev stream, I did not realize how much effort and work goes into making simple sounds like a gun shooting or bow firing. Also was nice to see the people working behind the scenes and those little snippets of them working, would like to see more of that, shows all the effort that goes into making such an expansive game.

I'd like to take this moment to complain about the sentient gun, because I absolutely need to. 

Did you guys not learn anything from Convectrix? The only saving grace about this new gun is the alternate fire, but the beam mode is literally convectrix but worse. Forget damage, Rebecca can't even hit anything 3 feet in front of her reliably with it.

Archived