Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ddisruption help for new player

JediFrog

Question

So, I've gotten to mastery rank 3 and got my current weapons to max rank except my sword I just got because it was a mastery rank 3 sword. My friend bought rhino prime, and I've been farming for Oberon and have ask but hous system. We try to do the disruption game mode, but even if we super focus the suicide bomber, had just walks right past us and explodes with him have only lost 1/5th-1/3rd of his health, maybe 1/2 if we're lucky. We can't do anything to stop him as new players. We can do all the other game modes fine and can kill every other enemy in the game (my friend just beat The War Within quest line), but we can't get to it the second it spawns, we can't stop it from running, and it has so much health. How are we supposed to kill it?

8 answers to this question

Short answer: More damage from the same stuff you have, as much as you can.

Long answer: Dump credits and Endo into Serration, and the other base damage mods. Next max out the Elemental (Toxin and Shock for that sweet Corrosive proc). Have your buddy Roar with a maxed Intensify. Multishot mods are also a big win, maybe see if you can grab Split Chamber and Vigilante Armaments and plonk those on. (I'm using Rifle mods as a reference here). Shred (Nightmare mod) and Metal Auger (Only get it to +1 Punch through or so) will let you deal damage even if some cannon fodder walks in the way. If you're using a high crit chance weapons, Point Strike + Vital Sense. Some of these will not be fun to go grind out, but you'll need them eventually. I also tossed some "for later" advice in here just so you have it.

Hello. Welcome. Not sure if u use ur operator yet but Magus lockdown will really really help u. A sniper rifle with 4-5 forma built for crit and using head shots will help take down the tanky enemies. It’s a hard mode tho so take ur time getting it worked out. I really like Nova Prime to slow down the chaos but she’s not the hardiest frame. Vanilla Rhino might be a decent option for his armor and damage buff. MR3 u have the Vulkar, MR4 Hek, MR5 Rubico/Kohm/ Snipetron Vandal. I’d try to get to MR5 ASAP for Rubico. Keep an eye out for any sales or specials where u can get a Prime variant sniper like Vectis Prime. 

Edited by hendrix923

This is mostly a me thing, but I have found that Mesa's Regulators can eat through the Demolyst's health like no tomorrow, especially when properly modded depending on the faction you're fighting. That said, you might also want to carry a weapon with Corrosive or Viral to aid in softening them up first.

don't be fooled by the fact that you can access some content, Warframe isn't good at guiding players into the appropriate content for their level.
I see mainly two options available for you:
- you can ask for help in recruiting chat
- you can be patient and get better gear, then try again

My suggestion is to level up and get better gear to mod. You will feel better about your attempts at disruption and higher MRs wont have to baby sit you if you go rando. A good clan with patience would be my best guess if you really have to do disruptions with your low MR. Good luck Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)STR8L8CED

Find a good Khora player to help. I've learned through maining her; Entangle stops Demolists in their tracks. If she's been modded right then Entangle holds a good time and Whipclaw the Demolist stun-locks it making them trivial to handle. Just ask in Region for any helpful Khoras to give you a viable alternate aid. Were you guys on PS4 I'd happily help out but good luck out there 😋