Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma crackle sound

iHeuksal

Since the adjusting of the sound volume, I am noticing a crackling sound on the very first impact of the bramma arrow. The explosions afterwards are clear.

The first impact sounds kinda ... dirty, synthesizer options totally screwed up, converted to a 92kbit/s sound signal and back to 320 ... it is just not good.

The oompf of the explosion is also missing.

Please revert these changes, for the sake of the B-2 Bomber gameplay style.

On 2020-02-25 at 5:31 AM, (PS4)TrueDeMoN100 said:

I like the sound the way it is now. Just lower you're volume

It has nothing to do with the volume. I am not a deaf person either.

This clear sounding:

Is not the case anymore. As I said, upon the first impact, the sound crackles. And please, don't dare to start about hardware and whatnot. I am not the only one noticing this crackling.

13 hours ago, Pacheon said:

You can hear the clear pick-up sound of 3 different and individual entities. Not so for the impact, neither for the actual splitted grenades.

This needs fixing.

Yeah I can definitely hear that. Though oddly enough, it does not happen on my end. However, it does happen if I shoot it on an enclosed space (like in spy vault vents)

15 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

This clear sounding:

off topic but, all of the Audio in that Clip sounded odd, i might suggest doublechecking your Recording settings to make sure that you're not accidentally recording Audio at a much lower quality than normal.
(this Clip sounds like it might be 8-Bit Audio rather than 24? or maybe a compressed Frequency spectrum? i.e. everything sounds a bit muffled and/or having background noise that i wouldn't be expecting to hear)

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

off topic but, all of the Audio in that Clip sounded odd, i might suggest doublechecking your Recording settings to make sure that you're not accidentally recording Audio at a much lower quality than normal.
(this Clip sounds like it might be 8-Bit Audio rather than 24? or maybe a compressed Frequency spectrum? i.e. everything sounds a bit muffled and/or having background noise that i wouldn't be expecting to hear)

Oh God...

• Like 1