Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara with the Kuva Bramma makes good stealthy Artillery Support

PadaPanda

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Personslly i only use ivara for solo spy missions or riven challenges needing stealth.

I don't find her useful for anything else.  Her abilities and stats are just not good enough for general use.

And i never use her exalted bow as my primary gun is almost always better by alot.

Well, as was shown, Ivara's other use is for artillery. Truth be told, It's a build that works best in open world areas, like Orb Vallis. Weapons like Kuva Bramma and Lenz are best for it, but pretty much any explosive weapon works.

that was how I levelled mine: Kuvael Huntress Ivara prime and Electric Bramma, and an Atterax for emergencies. up close combat could be a pain sometimes, but it was worth it to rain down explosions on a dozen enemies at a time and kill them all in one spectacular firework display. the fun part was also figuring out how much higher I needed to aim at each distance since Bramma Arrows drop very quickly at range. closest thing to wielding a Mortar we've got , and it's great!

now I'm back in the modern day, using a Kuva Hind; a select fire hitscan rifle. it's nice not risking death all the time, but it's a lot less exciting too...

2 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Personslly i only use ivara for solo spy missions or riven challenges needing stealth.

I don't find her useful for anything else.  Her abilities and stats are just not good enough for general use.

And i never use her exalted bow as my primary gun is almost always better by alot.

It's no so much about Ivara herself but it's more about the way you can target a group with the Kuva Bramma.

When you have Multishot mods on the Bramma you can just casually shoot away and mid-flight take control of 1 arrow with her 2 ability (Navigate) to target another group.

Creating basically 2 explosions at 2 diffrent locations with just 1 Shot. Sometimes I just fly around to troll teammates.

And since the arrows of the Kuva Bramma are traveling so slow it'll make it easy to turn or you can speed it up with left mousbutton.