Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FIXED] Items have Shifted WITHOUT Input

Sean

Specifically items in any Temple of Honor have all shifted the same distance away from where they used to be.

Spoiler

M1OskaP.jpg

Spoiler

KwmKmjl.jpg

Spoiler

x7FJxof.jpg

The central statue's collision looks to have moved, too.

Spoiler

ViKBUa9.jpg

Edited by Sean
Patched in Hotfix 27.2.2

Thank you for your reports! Our team was able to find a fix that will deploy very soon. Please do not move any items in your Dojo until then - the fix should move everything back to where it belongs! I'll let you know here when it's live

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for your reports! Our team was able to find a fix that will deploy very soon. Please do not move any items in your Dojo until then - the fix should move everything back to where it belongs! I'll let you know here when it's live

What will happen if we moved a few things back before realizing the issue? (was working in a room next to one of my clans ToH and since you can reach through walls randomly thought I might have messed with it and didn't expect anything to have been messed up in the dojo)

The fix has shipped with Hotfix 27.2.1! Please take a look at your Dojos and let us know if you find anything amiss. Everything should be back in place! Items that were moved between when the bug first appeared and when it was fixed might also have shifted.

Fixed Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.

• Like 2

Temple of Honour looks OK, however decorations placed above the Observatory seem to have been shifted around 2-3m away from the door.

Note this does not affect all decorations - those inside the Observatory and those in front seem to be unaffected.

dojo%20decoration%20movement.jpg

12 hours ago, Steleku said:

Temple of Honour looks OK, however decorations placed above the Observatory seem to have been shifted around 2-3m away from the door.

Note this does not affect all decorations - those inside the Observatory and those in front seem to be unaffected.

dojo%20decoration%20movement.jpg

We just implemented a fix for Observatory decorations in Hotfix 27.2.2! Your Dojo should be back in order now. 🙂

Fixed an issue with clashing decorations in the Observatory in the Dojo. 

• Like 2