Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can't shoot, can't melee, can't use abilities

CauchyL

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, roque30000 said:

the easy fix, if you can call it a fix is using their patented 100% \primed sure footed/ if you have the time to log in for 900 days, (never tested if it actualy works).

It doesn't. This problem happens when the operator is downed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still a major issue in 2024. DE doesn't seem to have any plans to at least make a workaround for this, along with host migrations f*cking up defense missions. The only thing I can do is to avoid Eidolon hunting like a plague or try to do everything in solo mode. 

• 4 weeks later...

I believe they could implement a pretty easy fix for this.. some kind of /reset command that would just emulate a revive.. change whatever variables that get reset when you revive. I've had it happen a few times, and it's not too annoying since you can just die to fix it, but I had it happen in an arbitration today so I couldn't just die. 

• Like 2

On 2024-03-15 at 4:43 AM, Kelsier1 said:

I believe they could implement a pretty easy fix for this.. some kind of /reset command that would just emulate a revive.. change whatever variables that get reset when you revive. I've had it happen a few times, and it's not too annoying since you can just die to fix it, but I had it happen in an arbitration today so I couldn't just die. 

This bug can be consistently fixed by summoning an archwing, so a band aid they could give us for now, would be to allow us to trigger that state-change while on missions that don't appear in the open world. Not allow us to summon archwings of course, just the trigger that tells the warframe to forget whatever state it was in previously for a moment.

I've had this happen to me on missions at least 5 times per day this week alone, and it has haunted me ever since I came back to the game in summer last year. I was waiting patiently for a fix to happen but finding out the length of time this bug has been ignored is ridiculous, so I'm here to put my vote forward.

• Like 3

Just had this in a Netracell, too runs in a row. Thank god teams were competent. Both times it was triggered by spamming the operator form to heal the frame (200hp Loki), using an operator Arcane.

Edited by aivastus

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted about this same bug as well, and trying to find out more when it started.

Earliest date of any bug report seems to be this one, where every older thread I've looked into has had different variations on this bug.

This seems to have started with the 27.0.2 patch, unless anyone know of any cases of this exact bug before then?

Got more information in the thread I linked.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow 4 years later this bug STILL HAPPENS . just had this happen to me in a netracell. I couldnt even revive my teamate because my interact key wasnt working either so they ended up dying. DE YOU NEED TO DO BETTER!

• Like 1

On 2021-10-16 at 9:21 PM, Riratos said:

I just did a kuva survival 30 min challenge, and this happend at 27min... I couldnt die because my cat kept protecting me and I lost at 29:49...

DE FIX THIS

This happened to me too on a Kuva Survival !! Left my teammate by herself to defend the both of us because I was so useless...

If you get staggered duing animation or ability activation that occurs often.

Solution is to not get staggered by a stagger protection (Primme Sure footed) or by status protection (Overguard, Spellbind, Hideous Resistance etc)

Or

ease on abilities/animation spam.

The real solution isn't to not get staggered, The real solution is for DE to fix their game breaking bug so we don't have to deal with this bs. 
I shouldn't be forced to run a mod just because DE is incompetent at coding.

il y a 41 minutes, Grifdog96 a dit :

The real solution isn't to not get staggered, The real solution is for DE to fix their game breaking bug so we don't have to deal with this bs. 
I shouldn't be forced to run a mod just because DE is incompetent at coding.

Please let DE know in your almighty wisdom how to fix the bug then.

Also, they are recruiting talents like yours.