Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Aegis

Lord_Dio_Brando

Sooooooo....................
Am i kinda rarted, or is Arcane Aegis right now just a 3% chance on hit rank 2 Fast Deflection? I know it was kinda OP (maybe), but now it is like a free rank 2 mod that takes exilus slot and gives you 1 revive.

Dont really care about this one but i have some "overkill" nerf taste right here.

Maybe i am blind and did not get something, who knows.

EDIT: So i was kinda rarted and blind. Aegis seems to be working fine, but there MAY (or may not) be some misleading info in the description of it.

Edited by Lord_Dio_Brando

10 минут назад, motorfirebox сказал:

I was just looking at that. That... really looks like what it is. Maybe it's just badly phrased, or something?

I kanda get that the old Aegis will be 1000000000% Op with new shield system, but killing it in cold blood like this feels bad(

4 минуты назад, 16Bitman сказал:

Did you use it after the patch?

It's very good right now.

So i missed something? I play on different language and basically it justs says that it gives 30% faster shield recharge speed, so maybe the problem with translation?

4 minutes ago, Lord_Dio_Brando said:

So i missed something? I play on different language and basically it justs says that it gives 30% faster shield recharge speed, so maybe the problem with translation?

The description of Arcane Energize also doesn't mention that it restores energy to the owner.

Some Arcanes need to be tested to really see everything they do.

Aegis still quickly restores your shield under constant gunfire, it doesn't make you entirely immortal like Grace did with Inaros, but you'll quickly fill your shield again.

I'll upload a short video soon to show it off, but it takes me ages to render and upload.

Только что, 16Bitman сказал:

The description of Arcane Energize also doesn't mention that it restores energy to the owner.

Some Arcanes need to be tested to really see everything they do.

Aegis still quickly restores your shield under constant gunfire, it doesn't make you entirely immortal like Grace did with Inaros, but you'll quickly fill your shield again.

I'll upload a short video soon to show it off, but it takes me ages to render and upload.

okay then, ill try to edit my post mentioning this for people not to be mislead. Thx for the info!

22 minutes ago, Lord_Dio_Brando said:

okay then, ill try to edit my post mentioning this for people not to be mislead. Thx for the info!

https://gfycat.com/downrightbetterhornbill

It doesn't retrigger anymore during its duration, so even if you can take a lot of hits during the uptime, make sure to get to a safe spot to refill your shields.

It's not entirely reliable, so don't expect to get out of this kind of encounter everytime.

Aegis has been one of the arcanes I've always used on my "go fast" Portal Nova, after the changes it feels better by a good amount.

in trade, Aegis has an even lower chance, and both a Cooldown and requires you to take Shield Damage only to trigger it.

in essence, it is useless in the content you'd actually want/need it for, high Level Enemies. because your Shield will be down, and it will never activate.
have fun. :)

that applies to Barrier to ofcourse, not only a Cooldown but requiring Shield Damage to activate.

Edited by taiiat