Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I was thinking about Limbo the other day. He's a frame that can manipulate dimensional distortion. In a sense, that's like warping the laws of the universe or some other great power yes?

How about another Warframe that could manipulate natural laws. 

My theme idea is: The Causality Warframe. Cause and effect relationships can be torn apart and restructured. I imagine this could equate to things such as influencing crit chance and drop rates, but you also have to consider causality warping as a Warframe expending a full magazine. The effect of expending a full magazine is that you're out of that ammunition. Remove the effect and you keep the cause which is simply firing away. Without the effect of expending a magazine, you're endlessly firing rounds. 

It's just a crazy thought and I have no idea where else this could be taken.

TLDR; A Warframe that can tamper with causality.

Pandora

Will you let yourself be consumed by the chaos, Tenno? - Lotus

Pandora is a warframe based around the theme of chaos. The two main ideas are this:
 - Abilities that can rapidly spread damage and a myriad of status procs to multiple enemies.
 - An exalted Glaive weapon, the "Wheel of Chaos".

1st ability: Conduit of Malice

Pandora targets an enemy and dashes through it, dealing damage and evaporating upon impact.
In this evaporated form she can move freely (like Cloud Walker). Cast on another enemy to dash into
it and reassemble. Any status procs that the first enemy had upon dashing into it
will be transferred to the second. The second enemy will also take damage based on how much HP the
first enemy was missing when you first dashed into it. Can be recast on the same enemy (essentially doubles all procs and deals damage).
If no enemies are around, the duration of the evaporated state is significantly reduced.

1st augment: Conduit of Death

After reassembling, damage and procs are stacked and carried over to yet another enemy if you recast the ability quick enough. This requires
increasingly larger amounts of energy for each time. To perform a normal cast, simply wait a little longer before casting again.

2nd ability: Paradox
Cast to gain a brief moment where damage taken turns into healing instead. You keep any
excess HP ("overhealth") you gain from this, but it decays over time. Casting again will not grant
additional HP unless the healing from damage exceeds your excess HP.
When excess HP is depleted a small AoE knockdown occurs.
Has a cooldown.

3rd ability: Entropy

Pandora sends out a spherical pulse AoE (like Mag's Polarize) that marks enemies for a short duration
(like Garuda's Seeking Talons but shorter duration).
Damage dealt to a marked target is also applied to all other marked targets,
starting at 100% efficiency and gradually dropping off with range.
Killing a marked target before the duration ends does bonus damage to all other
marked targets.

4th ability: Wheel of Chaos

Exalted Glaive.

4th augment: Unnatural Talent

Exalted Glaive gets a +status chance bonus, and has a chance to add additional random damage type procs whenever a proc occurs.

Bilderesultater for wheel of chaos

Spectra

A specter or reaper like like warframe that gives horror to grineers and corpus. The reaper that can move anywhere, he walks and chase you in water or air. You can see him standing at side walls staring at you, and will hunt you from above the ground or bellow. You will be force to be drawn by his malicious hand, no where to hide no matter where you go he will haunt you with fear.

Reasoning

Much more darker warframe, I want a warframe with charisma of horror, much more unique skills and hunting techniques. A warframe acts like ghost, he is not really a ghost, he has a feet and a hood.

Background

Deep in the darkest void lies fear, the Orokin gave fear to their specimen to follow them. A Tenno saw the horror Orokin built to the peoples heart. The warrior built a warframe with horror and fear, a malicious intent to devour the enemies to protect the weak. Orokin fears what has been created that flooded them with the blood of their kin and the horror disappeared with no trace and no where to be found, the horror hides in the darkest void.

Stats/Abilities - For the heck of it

Health - 400

Shield - 50

Armor - 50

Energy - 800

Sprint Speed - 2.5

P: Spectral horror: Spectra's aura will slow enemies movements by 5%. When an ally is down the movement slow will increase up to 15% and Spectra will gain 5% movement speed

1:  Malicious intent: Spectra will cast a shadow on enemy and that enemy will be devoured by a shadow bellow him, teleporting the target from the underground to spectra will grant spectra a 80% killing blow damage. Cost 100 energy.

2: Spectral walk: Spectra can walk, stay or run on water or air giving him a shadow footing. spectra can also walk and stay on side walls in addition these will give him 10% movement speed, activating these skill will drain spectra's energy by 3% per second, click the skill again to deactivate spectral walk

3: Shadow crawl: Spectra can move inside the ground and side walls like a shadow, by holding the skill button you can decide the distance where he can pop up, it will drain 5% energy per second while activated. Pop upping on an enemy will give Spectra 70% first attack critical melee strike every Shadow crawl is deactivated.

4: Soul Slicing:  Spectra will turn into a soul allowing him to use melee weapon only, draining 4% energy per second, while souls slicing is still activated all attacks will pass through spectra and you can slice enemies souls but not damaging them and you can even pass through them. Deactivating the soul slicing will cause the popping of damages from slicing the soul of the enemies further more killing them all together.

Once the protector of the moon. A spirit which blesses the reflection of Sol, gifts energised moonlight to the green lands beneath, was banished into the void when Orokin sat throne and laid hands on her beloved home. Her existence was long forgotten with her soul being torn to pieces. Her story didn't end here when she was starting to regain consciousness in the forever lasting and mysterious void, giving her the power to reconstruct herself.  It was not until the lost celestial globe remerged from emptiness, awoken and slowly materialised her in the void.

Lua is now shattered, so as her soul. She vow to herself, that no one is going to take what was left.

A support-cast warframe capable of healing, buffing teammates, while putting an end to enemies' sanity.

It was believed that moonlight has the power to put living things into madness, especially when it's full moon. By casting moonlight upon the field, her teammates have their abilities and attacks buffed, but not so lucky for enemies.

By concentrating the energy from Sol, she could also reflect a focused beam of moonlight high from the sky, destroying everything on her path while staying invulnerable bathing in her own source of vitality.

She was blessed by the unknown power of void, thus consisting void element in her abilities.

I miss the days when you could launch enemies into space lol, how about a juggernaut theme or something similar to  the game prototype (especially since the warframes are like a living metal) just a beastly warframe that can throw enemies around. Couldn't find my original post on a tactical squad theme or k9 spec ops and gas/hazmat theme.

Моё предложение сделать подобие "Волкодава". Что бы ультой превращался в волка(кубрау), пассивка чем больше кубрау в команде тем больше урона от ульты. 1. Способность: Призыв стаи волков(кубрау подобных) 

2. Способность: Бафф какой-то. 

3. - 

Идея не плохая, художники у вас отличные, так и кубрау станут более популярными! 

Battered and rusted gold armour draped with ragged blood red cloth streaked all over, he hovers over the aftermath of the battlefield. Poor wretched fools thought they were immortal but his grandeur rivalled their arrogance, none could stand before him, he was King of the battlefield, master and collector of weapons. For he was... Gilgamesh.        

Gilgamesh, The King of Avarice, The avid collector.
Gilgamesh is an unparalleled melee fighter and master of all melee weapons.

P. When using nothing but a melee Gilgamesh gains 25 more armor and does slightly more melee damage.(edited)

1. Armoury Swaps out his current melee for any other melee weapon owned currently in the arsenal, knock-backs nearby enemies when the new weapon is summoned.

2. Heart of steel Summons a set of melee weapons from the arsenal to float around him to absorb damage equal to the amount of base damage they deal (these weapons cannot be summoned with his 1 while in use).

3. Omni-blades A set of melee weapons spawn and spin quickly around him then fly out dealing base weapon slide damage. also the set of weapons currently summoned from his 2 will also fly out and do damage as well. ~Alternatively Kings pride Gilgamesh will taunt enemies to attack him and only him until they are dead or he is, this will also temporarily boost Gilgamesh's armour and health.

4. King's Wrath Gilgamesh summons all non used melee weapons from the arsenal to rain down on the enemy dealing mass damage and knocking all enemies down in the radius.

Bonjour, Tennos ! 

I think about an anatomical Warframe.

This Warframe's aesthetic is based on a dynamic skeleton with red nerves and blue veins, and a ribbed skin-like body with bumps and holes for an organic feel.

For the abilities, this Warframe could switch modes by regulating its blood pressure. 

The first mode [Red Nerves] enhance the Warframe by inflating its venous muscles, turning it into a huge red gorilla of flesh and blood, increasing its health. That could be a good strategy against poisonous damages. And maybe in this mode this Warframe could deals AoE damages or spill little bloody flesh drops that could heal allies or attack enemies on their own.

The other mode [Blue Veins] would enchant the Warframe with its sinuous and creepy veins, giving it psychic powers that would allow it to go faster, glide and maybe other things like :

- Melt in a blood puddle ? For defensive purposes maybe ? 

- Remove or convert enemies shield

? Because health is red like the nerves

- Stun enemies by making them depressed ? 

Blood pressure can also work like a gauge, like Gauss's battery, or Ember's heat...

Maybe its background could shed light on the ancient Earth plunderers mentioned in the Codex ?

Thank you for reading, I hope that I made you imagine what is missing in this description.

Au revoir, Tennos.

I'd really like to see another infested warframe. Nidus is super cool, and i think there could be some cool lore potential for defining the relationship between the two of them.

I think it would be awesome to see a warframe so disciplined that they have tempered the infestation, and rather than rampant mutation, they would have more control, and actually carefully and temporarily infest allies to give them buffs.

However, rather than the stat buffs that wisp grants, these buffs would be all about enhancing damage, and tweaking or adding to your allies damage types, or giving THEM mutation-stack-type resources based off of combo multipliers, team mate heals, or blocked incoming damage. I also think it would be important to have some abilities that makes them a good warframe for solo players too. And, this would be another way to represent their dual nature.

I think it would be neat to have a warframe whose theme is self-control, but their abilities are fueled by something that is the opposite of control. They would be a unique duality: the disciplined tenno, ever vigilant in fighting the infestation's nature, and that nature itself, trying to break free and wreak havoc.

This warframe named FUNGI and it design base on the mushrooms.

Ability

• Passive: Nutrition

FUNGI has 3 slots of nutrition, can be restore or cost by using the ability.
More nutrition you get, more power for the Strength/Range/Duration. 
Less nutrition you get, more power for the Efficiency.
-

• 1.Parasitic fungus

FUNGI will launch a hypha  to the enemy, and absorb the HP from the victim.
If player use this ability again when the hypha still stick in the enemy, FUNGI will squeeze into the victim and take control the host.
The host will gain the attack speed also attack power when the warframe take control of the body.
As soon as the host died, the corpse will explode and create a small area of the spore cloud, and FUNGI will come back.
Can get the nutrition.
-

• 2.Spore cloud

FUNGI will spray the spore cloud around it, casue the enemy fall asleep.
Even the enemies get out of the cloud, the spore will still stick on them.
If the cloud get hit by the Fire element weapon, it will create a huge explosion also give the enemy radiation status.
-

• 3.Chitin Spray

Spray the Chitin around the warframe, the allies will get a extra armor like Rhino's Iron skin also restore some HP/MP.
Cost one slot of nutrition.
-

Grow a ring on the ground.(max number : 4)
Friendly stand inside or touch the rings will gain attack power for a period of time.(no cool down if you keep stay in the rings)
Enemies will get slow and damage when touching the rings (direct damage to HP), also restore the HP for FUNGI.
Can get the nutrition.

Concept:

RC7OkgF.jpg

Sakura themed Samurai (possibly replace petals with light particles that would behave in a similar way). 

• Melee focused (1h/2h katana as signature weapon)
  • Leaving trails of slowly falling sakura petals on offensive skill use, possibly normal melee with katanas (1h and 2h)
  • Dodge should side side-step (maybe also leaving a petal trail).
  • Offensive ability theme: generally light subtle slash animations, with deep cuts.
  • Defensive/support ability themes: counter attacks, combat style mobility ( no running, but gap closers, teleports etc in a special stance ), "Cutting bullets" (bock while attacking with melee) which could thematically fit if the "petals" block them?

I'd like to see a warframe that's a bit more abstract or "weird" in its design. A warframe that deals with things in a metaphorical way.

Theme: Mask(s)

The theme isn't just the normal "mask", but I supposed that 'mask' will bring the point across better, since masks dabble in a bit more than the physical thing. The notion was inspired by various things that I tried putting together. Stitches and strings or chains. Puppets and dolls or manikins. 

The overall notion is that the warframe manipulates the environment by creating various things or enforcing a control over a certain space. Say, placing masks around that, as an example, is connected through different strings. Hitting the strings might create shock-waves. The strings might also act a barriers. The masks could create fear.  Or different masks could be representing different themes, like "the faceless mask" etc.

My overall explanation is quite abstract, but I hope my explanation was, at the very least, explained well enough, or gives an overall idea of the theme.

Shadow the Tenno of Darkness and Fear

G'day all. Hopefully this Sparks some ideas for a Character.

Temporary Name: Shadow

Origin: Stalkers Master and Teacher.

Theme: Darkness and Fear. A Shadow like Character but his skills are based off Darkness and making all fear him. Shadow is the first true Ninja that started to fight the enemy by his own rules. By fighting like a monster he became one and through becoming a monster he made his power even stronger.

Backstory: We know that the Stalker is around but how about the Teacher/Mentor that Taught the Stalker what he knows. Except the Stalker decided to kill Tenno not the enemys of the Tenno. So Shadow went into exile because of the Stalkers Actions. Thats where we find him in the darkness willing to teach another student his ways and takes his mantle from him.

Shadow Fights by his own rules and code. He knows that if he can make the enemy fear him half the battle is won already. Shadow has learned to us the Darkness around him to become a deadly weapon. Using Fear and Darkness he can do things not every Tenno can hope to do.  But using the darkness he is also weaker in some ways compared to others. 

He is both Honourable and Dishonourable as he fights for good but he using evil methods. Like sometimes it doesnt take Hero to fight a monster, sometimes it takes a monster to fight a monster.

Darkness: I know powers are not really encouraged but it is an idea to show what kind of Tenno he is. Shadow can create copys or hallowed versions of himself and make the area pitch black that can scare the NPCs to group up so they become a better target. Shadow is about making the enemy Fear him and his teamates before they get into close combat. 

Using his fear and Darkness Shadows power will stack up like Nidus and will become stronger and allow Shadow to cast more stronger powers.

Hopefully this makes people think of better ideas for both DE and other people to create ideas. 

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to read this and have a Good 2020.

The name: Mendel

(sorry for my bad english) Named after russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev, who created the Periodic system of chemical elements.

Health : 200

Armor: 150

Shields : 150

Possible abilities:

1.Reaction .Damage the enemy one of 4 effects(radiation,corrosion and...)

2.Acid. Damage enemies by very causitic substance.

3.Crystal cell, Protect your team  very lasting chemical crystall cell.

4.Atomic decay.Irradiate your enemies by alpha, betta and hamma particles.

Passive ability: + 50% damage when you use effects.

A frame based off of a Filipino mythical monster called Manananggal. 

Skills would comprise of hunger and fear, considering one to two skills be detaching herself from her body

Maybe.. 

S1:Scream

Inai screams at opponents, giving them 7 seconds of fear(blidnding damage) leaving them to run around within that designated time frame. 

S2: Wall crawler

Inai latches onto the ceilings, minimizing her presence around nearby enemies. She can only latch within 30 seconds. Though devouring enemies whilst on the ceiling adds to 5 more seconds. 

S3: Wondering Nightmare

Inai detatches herself from her lower limbs, this increases movement speed, attack speed. For every kill affected by slash damage gives Inai additional +20 health. Con: diminishes half of the warframe's usual shield health. Nearby allies turn invisible for 15 seconds. 

S4:Gluttony

Inai detatches herself from her lower limbs and flies up into the air extending her organs, reaching for nearby enemies. For every kill she makes, it gives her +95 energy. Nearby allies are immune to any attack damage.

Passive skill: baby's lullaby 

For every minute that passes by, nearby enemies recieve 15 seconds of being knocked out. 

Im not rlly an expert in stuff like these, so do as u please haha

I made a drawing incase its needed hahha

whirling

DANCER

fanning 

VEILS

... what I present should be not just easy to grasp, but so obvious as to leave anyone wondering how it could have been overlooked for so long now.

The OBVIOUS inspiration, pervasive throughout Warframe:

”We came whirling out of nothingness [The Void{
Scattering the stars like dust

The stars made a circle ...

And in the middle, we dance”

- Rumi

A theme and concept of mine that I have imagined and played with, spun off and worked into playing with, along the way of playing Warframe.

Now, it is here.

It is mine no longer.
—————————

Theme Concept 

Archetype: The Dancer

Motifs: Spinning, Whirling 

Symbols: Spiral, Triskelion 

Semiotics: Veils, Fans

Mythos & History: Rumi, Siva

—————

Descriptive Mockup

The Warframe Name, Ability Descriptions and Names are all only for the purposes of illustrating the Theme in its Nominal (names of the combined concepts), Abstract (implicit potentials) and  Literal (Poetic Passage) FORMS.

[PH] Name

Proxima

[PH] Ability Names & Descriptions

Gyre 

The Frame reduces down to a single point, that is spinning a part-YoYo-Of-Death/part-Flying-Guillotine around itself, unfurling as spiraling fans and vortices. 

This would be an “Exalted” weapon ability.

(“We came whirling out of The Void”)

Dub/Star/Scatter-Step

Steals and Switches enemy weapons, positions, parts, and directions, bouncing between and among them and their locations, with an algorithmic combination that assigns those properties to modules of audio effects processors, with variations determined by their numbers, distances from one another, and general properties, such as weapons, armor, shields, and physical attributes).

(“Scattering The Stars Like Dust”) 

Shadow Dance

Proxima becomes an incorporeal shadow, that can swirl into and along surfaces, taking on their properties of indestructibility & impassability, while becoming invisible and indistinguishable from that surface while merged. It can not move within or act upon “3D” space, or any objects within it, but can swirl along their surfaces like a 2D shadow.

In Shadow Dance, Proxima plays out in the form of swirling translucent shade whirlpools that conform with the 2D shape of her moving figure; her “Whirlpool Mode” (if you like). 

So in Whirlpool Mode, Proxima is visible as a swirling shadow form moving along solid surfaces, whether floors, walls, glass, up and across mountain faces or hillsides, etc. ONLY to The [player] Operator, Tenno, and any Tenno-Faction AI. 

She is invisible to any enemy detection.

For AI enemies, a dancing hologram decoy remains behind from where she whirled into Shadow Dance, and continues on dancing out, among and between them as they try (unsuccessfully) to hit, shoot, grab, fight or dodge away from the proxy, leading them to blunder into hazardous areas, off the edges of high elevations, and even wind up hitting one another in their efforts to attack, and shooting one another in their own crossfire.

(“The stars made a circle”)

Cat Walk

Can use Shadow Step to slip around and under closed doors and between rooms, and then re-emerge into 3D space.

This is a concept for a work-around that would grant many of the benefits unavailable abilities like those of [X-Men] Kate Kitty Pryde/“Shadow Cat” (alt. Pixel, Robert Heinlein’s titular) “The Cat Who Walks Through Walls” ability, without actually having to commit to “phasing” THROUGH solid surfaces.

Tactically they make very good combinations for stealth, flanking, diversions, ambushes, etc. Even Sentient Mimics are jealous (being unable to so utterly avert detection, or detect a Shadow Dancing Proxima).

Veil Shed  

As a “Passive,” it makes Proxima extremely difficult to hit while moving, as most of the frame is comprised of Veils of Illusion, with only a very slender spindle  figure of (pseudoscientific) “solid photonics” spinning at the center.

(Like 5th Position En Pointe) 

Hits to the Veil Frame may damage a veil (causing it to visually “glitch”) or tear it away, in whole or in part.

Pieces torn away will briefly reform into dancing fractal, creating a further distraction of focus by Melee or Gun Fire attacks.

(“And in the middle, we dance.”)

———————-

Theme Concept Playlist

Theme Concept Related Images

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mb19wWL55xYndTYV7

—————-

Seen so far away, darkness from the depths of space is now near

The warframe itself is the embodiment of the Darkness of deep space that is not accessible to our gaze or awareness, it embodies the devouring hunger of emptiness and the ephemerality of darkness9oqKGRQQPj8.jpg

Abilities
1. turning into a ghostly form, mixes up to the enemy and sucks the matter from the enemy while healing itself and imposing stacks of emptiness

calm form: increased healing but reduced damage and stacking

aggressive form: reduced heal but accelerated stacking of stacks of darkness and increased damage

calm form: applies to himself and allies, but has a low status

aggressive: applies only to itself with an increased status but reduces ammunition during the action

calm form: it emits dark smoke under itself having a larger radius and acts for a limited time (average accumulation of stacks)

aggressive: begins to release dark smoke from itself, which follows along with the warfare, has a fast accumulation of stacks and is streaming
4. allows you to switch from a calm state to an aggressive one or vice versa. allows you to fill the scale, when released, it goes into an absolute form that takes the pluses from 2 forms and has no minuses

calm form: has increased health and armor

aggressive: reduces health and armor in exchange; increases damage from weapons and abilities

calm form: allows you to reduce damage on your own in exchange for damaging yourself

aggressive: allows you to become a cloud of darkness and mix quickly flying over time begins to inflict damage on itself
the effect of darkness: imposes stacks for each, reducing the maximum armor, shields and damage of enemies (depending on their type: grinir, orokin, corps, infected, tau), when you set N number of stacks, the enemy splits into a bunch, which, when selected, restores the player’s health and fills the absolute scale

Abstract: I wanted to create a frame that satisified niches that are rather unrepresented within the current meta while also being well rounded. My final proposal adresses it by drawing inspiration from both Chinese mythology and the overall theme of the Arbiters of Hexis. This is Erlang; the sage, the adjudicate, the executioner.

Passive: Eye of Heaven

Erlang's third eye sees all granting him an innate loot and enemy radar

Ability 1: Divine Transformation

Take on the visage of an enemy to exact justice. Behavior and your weaponry will affect chances of being detected and dispelling the ability.

Ability 2: Nine Points Divine Turns

Surround Erlang in an aura of righteous fury drawing the attention of enemies while granting him bonus protections. Damage taken is then channeled into Erlang's next 5 melee swings, next 25% of Primary or secondary ammo discharged or in to his 4th ability.

3: Celestial Hound

Erlang is always followed by his faithful Kubrow Zhengyi. Mark targets for Zhengyi to attack while rotating between 3 different behavior modes.

4. Heaven's Punishment

Rain a torrent of justice down upon the enemy. Erlang summons bolts of light over an area dealing damage to all enemies within.

Merging the power of the Sentient and the energy of the void sometimes brings unexpected results. But at what cost?

Symbiont

Passive - Has 50% adaptation (5% per tick, forever), but takes damage while using Operator Transference (1-2% per sec.). Uses health to apply abilities (This is inaccurate).

1 skill |Zeroing| - Dealing Void damage to the enemy. (More healthcost with skill level)

2 skill |Link| - Creates a link with the enemy(perhaps teammate) which allows you to absorb health. (Only 1 target skill. The number of targets is unlimited.)

3 skill |Evolution| - Increases damage to the enemy depending on enemy level. (Only 1 target skill. The number of targets is unlimited.)

4 skill - Summons Sentient weapons that deal Tau damage. (10% per activation, 0,3% per second (or use every shoot formula like Artemida's Bow))5369a4b9d824.jpg

A jack of all trades, kinda like chroma, the emissive decides the "class". The four abilities would help with core styles, stealth, tank, medic/support, and assault. 

Stealth- better mobility, faster overall attack speed (black, white, and greys)

Tank- more sheilds and stronger armor, slower but melee attacks deal moree damage (reds, pinks, and oranges)

Support- better resistance to effects (fire, blast, cold etc.) boosts reload speed and lowers recoil (greens and yellows)

Assualt- healthy balance of sheilds, health and armor. Lower recoil with burst and automatic weapons (blues and purples)

I'll elaborate more if you pm me on xbox @ TorturedSoul112

Fusilia, enraged through his suffering, empowered by his will.

Fusilia (Latin for molten), was a warframe captured during the rise of the grineer. Fusilia was captured for his unique ability to manipulate and control metallic elements. The grineer saw his ability useful in their grand cloning scheme and decided to enslave him. In the beginning Fusilia was simply used for transporting heavy parts in the factories but the grineer soon saw greater potential in him. In a desire to improve Fusilia’s efficacy they tampered with his frame and installed devices that allowed them to heat his core through kinetic energy… it allowed them to heat his core through torture. As a result Fusilia was given the ability to melt the metal he manipulated but in exchange for his state of analgesia. Mutilated, Fusilia was then relocated to the armour production line to be of assistance there. Day after day Fusilia was tortured into forging armour for the grineer. As time went by, fuelled by his suffering, Fusilia learned how to manipulate molten metal more precisely until the point where he was able to manipulate it subconsciously. Fusilia was now able to give the molten metal he manipulated their own sensorium and thus a fraction of his consciousness. Once enslaved but now empowered, Fusilia raised up an army of enraged molten entities and began his rise to freedom. Aware of all the resources he had available Fusilia consumed the factory in its entirety. The more the grineer fought back, the stronger he grew. The stronger he grew, the stronger they grew.  

The idea behind Fusilia was to have a summoner themed warframe that worked on a similar progression system to Nidus. Fusilia would gain “stacks” from consuming metal from his surroundings (such as dead enemy armour) but would however only evolve states once chosen too. Instead of like Nidus who evolves just upon reaching a certain amount of stacks Fusilia would need a certain amount of metal, in order to activate an ability, to begin the next evolution. An idea of this could be say at 100 stacks of metal Fusilia could cast an ability that drew enemy agro allowing him to heat his core up to a certain point and then evolve to the next state. This way Fusilia could be designed in such a way as to allow players to play him different ways. For example the higher his evolution state, the less minions he summoned but the more health and armour he got, and the lower the evolution state the more minions he summoned but the less health and armour he got. Minions could also be linked to this progression system in that damage and health increased with evolution state and maybe range of attacks increased too. That way players could either have lots of melee minions that did decent damage or a few mage typed minions that did loads of damage. Abilities could also be linked to this progression system in that as evolution states increased, abilities gained slight changes (say every second evolution) such as instead of just consuming metal from the armour of dead enemies, all living enemies caught in the ability range would be marked and Fusilia would consume their armour upon death.

Would love to see a warframe in game that relied completely on summoning minions to aid both the warframes defence as well as its offence.   

Archived