Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Astea - The Unchained Beast 

Female frame or Male frame (its up to DE, wich better fits in).

Frame Concept:
A warframe that is half frame and half beast wich can transform from a small form into a big form.
This frame has a new feature called rage.
Rage can be increased by killing enemies
when Astea killed enough enemies and his rage is maxed Astea transforms.
In big form Astea has a different ability-set that is more adjusted for a big and bulky frame.
When Astea is transformed his rage is slowly depleting.
Afterwards Astea gets small again and has his other ability-set again.

In small form Asteas abilities scale from duration, range mods 

In big form Astea has more HP, more base amor, less movementspeed, is less affected from status effects and Asteas abilities scale from strength and range mods.

Design Concept:
Astea shouldnt be too big in terms of design, maby a little bigger than grendel but not much.
His small form is more like a wolf-beast ninja maby even the first frame that has fur ? 

Ability Concept:

Small Form:
Passive: Adrenalin Rush
When killing enemies Astea gets a Speed boost, while adrenalin rush is active Astea has longer wall latch duration.

1: Deadly Arsenal
Astea has a variety of kunais to choose from.
Poison kunais, explosive kunai, paralyse kunai
he can target 3 or less enemies at a time that are infront of him.

2: Protective Fur
Astea changes the formation of his fur to protect himself from damage (works like mesas shattershield just without the bullet reflexion. Scales with strength and is energy drain over time based).

3: Howl 
Astea howls like a beast,boosting his and his teammates damage, fearing the enemies and reducing their armor.

4: Beast Gene
Asteaa instincts awake, he locates all enemies in a certain radius, his rage gain increases while active and his movement speed increases while he is running at enemies with low hp.

Big Form:
Passive: Tactical Rage 
Brute Force does more damage when having fist weapons like the Obex equipped.

1: Rock Throw
Astea rips out part of the ground and throws it straight forward enemies hit will get staggered
(scales with strenght).

2: Ravage
Astea slashes enemies infront of it, dealing more damage to enemies who are knockdowned

3: Smashdown
Astea smashes the ground with force.
Enemies close to it take more damage and get knockdowned, enemies further away just get staggered.
Can be done while in air, adds more power to ability when landing (scales with strenght and range mods).

4: Brute Force
Astea smashes enemies with its fists (aoe range scales with range mods) dealing a lot of impact damage, drains energy over time, gets armor while active.

I am a Chinese player. Last year, due to operational problems in the Chinese server, there was a bug that Excalibur Umbar helmet could not display properly. It looks like a headless warframe. Although as a player this bug makes me very angry. But I also got the idea for a headless warframe. And speaking of headless,I think of a hero in our Chinese mythology—Xing Tian。
(My English is not good and a large part of this article is translated online. I will add the Chinese version of armor skill at the end, and I hope someone can help me translate it better.)

About the myth of the Xing Tian, I excerpted the game SMITE in the relevant introduction.

Hear the legends of the headless warrior from the East, for they are not tales of a murderous monster, but a man that would not be undone by defeat or even death.Long ago, three Emperors warred for supremacy over a young nation. Barely clinging to dominance, the Flame Emperor deployed his greatest general, the warrior-poet Xing Tian. Tirelessly he battled the other would-be Emperors but the size of their armies were too great, their weapons too sharp. Xing Tian returned to his lord in defeat but with spirit unbroken. He begged to ride out and meet the enemy once more, but the Flame Emperor refused. His reign was over, his life forfeit to the Yellow Emperor.Unwilling to give in despite the loss of his lord, Xing Tian rallied the Flame Army for a final siege of the Yellow Emperor’s Sky Palace. While the soldiers crashed around them, Xing Tian met the Yellow Emperor in single combat, the two titans trading blows up the upon the mountaintop. High upon the snow-capped peak the Yellow Emperor’s blade struck true, beheading Xing Tian.Was it days that passed, or years? It is unknown, but there, at the base of the mountain, Xing Tian awoke. A new face burned from his chest. The fire to battle renewed, the now headless Xing Tian rose to fight again.For Xing Tian there is no defeat; there is no death. As long as there is a battle to be fought he will never surrender. And he will never die.(According to legend. His weapons were axe and shield.)

The story of this warframe in the game. It could be him against the orokin empire.

Below is an introduction to the Xing Tian

One skill shield
Give his teammates a certain duration, which has the function of damage reduction shield (long press the key skills for his release, aiming at teammates release, influenced by a range of skills, skills outside the scope of the teammate to become a target), depending on the skill level of ascension, damage reduction value will continue to improve 
Two skills axe
Like one of ATLAS's abilities, it is a three-stage melee skill, the first is a straight front range attack, the second is a self-centered range attack with a repulsive effect, the third is a fan-shaped range attack with a flying effect.
Three skills  praise poetry
Teammates and I can get the following random within the scope of a buff, movement speed, attack speed (including primary/secondary weapon firing rate, melee weapon attack rate, and attack skills release rate), attack damage (damage weapon/skills/fly Banks, etc.), the above three kinds of effect is continuous, restore energy, restore health, these two kinds of effect is immediate, use can refresh gain the effect again. When affected by this ability, a teammate can instantly rescue a dying Xing Tian and other teammates. A dying teammate can also be instantly rescued by a Xing Tian.
Four skills Constant ambitions
After opening this skill, waving his axe and shield, and his HP doesn't go below one (Attack speed is inversely proportional to your HP in this time) when the HP Down to 1, will enter the countdown (the countdown is not affected by any other effect), at this time every kill an enemy can increase anger value, the anger value is inversely proportional to the attack speed,The base is the attack speed at the beginning of the countdown.At the end of the countdown, the Xing Tian will recover its own blood volume according to the rage value obtained, but not more than a certain value (my expectation is not more than 1 / 3 of the blood volume).
Passive skills unyielding
Death is not like any other warframe. Drop to the ground, and can only attack with a secondary weapon. It can still move and jump (but its speed and height are reduced) and use all weapons to attack, but it cannot use any skill or item, nor can it accelerate, leap, or climb walls.

In a word, the Xing Tian represents the spirit of never yielding. When I designed the warframe, I wanted his skill to fit the mythology. And it mainly reflects the part related to death. And in the actual use of this armor, I hope he can more enter the four skills countdown state (that kind of undead crazy state), not boring to use the four skills all the time, I hope he can use the four skills and the normal time to achieve a balance.

The following is the Chinese version of the Xing Tian

一技能 盾
给队友一个持续一定时间的、具有伤害减免功能的护盾(长摁技能键给自己释放,瞄准队友释放,受技能范围影响,技能范围外的队友无法成为技能目标),根据技能等级的提升,伤害减免的数值会不断的提高
二技能 斧
像ATLAS的一技能一样,是一个三段的近战技能,第一次是正前方直线范围的攻击,第二次是以自身为圆心的范围攻击具有击退效果,第三次是正前方扇形范围的攻击,具有击飞效果。
三技能 赞诗
范围内的队友和自己可以获得以下随机一种增益效果,移动速度提高,攻击速度(包括主/副武器的射速,近战武器的攻速,和攻击型技能释放速度)提高,攻击伤害(武器/技能/飞身腾越伤害等)提高,以上三种的技能效果是持续性的,恢复能量,恢复血量,这两种技能效果是即刻的,再次使用可刷新增益效果。队友在受此技能影响时可以瞬间救起濒死的刑天和其他队友,刑天也可以瞬间救起濒死的队友,
四技能 猛志
开启此技能后,刑天挥舞起自己的干戚,并且他的血量不会降到一以下(这段时间内刑天的攻击速度和自己的血量成反比),当它的血量降到一时,会进入倒计时(这个倒计时不受其他任何效果影响),此时他每击杀一名敌人都会获得怒气值,并且攻击速度和倒计时成反比,且基数为在倒计时开始时的攻击速度。在倒计时结束后,刑天会根据获得的怒气值回复自身的血量,但不得超过一定数值(我的预想是不得超过1/3的血量)。
被动技能 不屈
刑天濒死时不会像其他。一样倒地,且只能使用副武器进行攻击。它仍可移动和跳跃(但移动速度和跳跃高度会降低),并使用所有的武器进行攻击,但无法使用任何技能和物品,也不能进行加速奔跑,飞身腾越,和攀附墙壁。

Medusa/Gorgon

Just doodled something up for an idea of a frame. Snake themed. (Something like Doctor Octavius from Spiderman) Living appendages attached to the frame that serves both offensively and defensively. Living serpentine-like body parts that hide under the hood or they could be part of the body and "detaches" from the body to form tendrils or tentacles. 

medusa_by_gonoji_ddsngr2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JlY2QxNTMxLWUyMDktNDNhNS05OGZlLTI5ZThkZTNhNWEzNFwvZGRzbmdyMi1jOWUzY2ViOC02YmU2LTRkNjItOWZjNy1iNWZkM2ZiY2YyZDkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.A3G4O6uWeqr45XL1mVVlrHFGFXJ1nFezNUyYcWMnDjc

I had an idea way way back before Harrow for a flagellant/martyr Warframe, themed around bells. The idea of this Warframe (prototype name "Clarion") is sort of a ritualistic/black magic type deal. He's a support frame, focused largely on redirecting damage and status effects to himself. At least one ability would, ideally, be some sort of damage reflection (sort of like Nyx's bubble but it bounces bullets rather than absorbing them), and another would be a radial cleanse of status procs from allies that redirects them all to him. In theory, Clarion would benefit from a passive that reduced the effects of DoTs on himself or outright negated dying from, say, a slash or heat proc.  

Ahem...
"This is Clarion. The Harbinger. The Resonant. The carrier of a thousand burdens. With funerary dirges, Clarion seals the fates of his foes. Ask not for whom the bell tolls for, Tenno; It tolls for thee." 

Primary weapon/ fortress Armor 

Have a primary weapon slot as an exalted weapon (secondary and melee are exalted why not primary) 

Fortress Armor Can be like a shedding skin that gets places over the main body ( like to contrast chroma with its peeling hide) and as a thought if you shed it yourself (and are not using the exalted primary) it can be temporary a spector with like half armor compared to worn. 

Suggestion for back story could be abandon project of Ballas that the Sentiants found and tried to corrupt ( you know get that sentaint feel to it :p)

hope you like this idea and thanks for making this game please keep up the good job.

Borgia: A Warframe Themed around Biological warfare with a Victorian/steampunk aesthetic.

Frame centered around creating and maintaining gas clouds which poison victims and obscure their vision, providing a hiding place for Borgia and his allies. Gas can can also be ignited for disastrous effect.

90016819_2580328822096514_26224292920295424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=pUcqQc5FvN0AX_OAWDJ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=0f61080d61a1f1fa7d83b9c990b2752a&oe=5E972B9A

A Doll themed Warframe that in an abstract way resembles:

• A girl's Doll (if the Warframe is made female) 
    Or
  • A Voodoo Doll (if the Warframe is made male, or non-gender specific)

Details:

• Capable of pulling and unraveling its own thread in a trail to draw symbols/lines behind it (depending on how you move the Warframe). Enemies and allies that run through the thread will recieve unique effects, buffs/debuffs.
  • The thread can also tie and daisy-chain enemies together. Enemies tied to the thread can be puppeted/controlled, or munipulated.
  • Has a central mechanic of creating one or more Ragdoll Effigies of a chosen enemy. Ragdoll effigies are physics-based and can be pinned to the ground/wall.
  • Any damage source affecting the Ragdoll Effigies will reflect the damage to the real effigied target(s), even if out of line-of-sight.

Lore: 

Defiant against the High Council's cover-up of the Ten-Zero incident, the Orokin Tailor confided with the surviving Zariman Children in secrecy, comforting and aiding them with clothes, toys and charms they weaved from the finest materials reserved for the Orokin Elite. Becoming wise to this, the Orokin High Society sentenced the Tailor to a grim fate, subject to the greatest punishment by Infestation, and subsequent mutation into a Warframe reminiscent of their own toy dolls made for the Zariman Children.

Name: Nidhogg

Theme: Burrowing/digging warframe, specializing in ambushing the enemy from below. Inspired by the fiction and mythology of carnivorous monster worms.

Displaying 20200318_003608.jpg

(I'm not much of an artist, but I hope you get the gist.)

Possible Gameplay mechanics:

• Passive: 40m enemy radar for all enemies that touch the ground. (Inspired by Dune).
  • Can burrow quickly underground in order to ambush enemies, leading to safe/sneaky approaches. (Imagine Hydroid's puddle, but able to move quickly like Wukong's cloud.)
  • Emerging from the Earth will issue a knockdown/electricity procc around the area of emergence. (Inspired by the wacky Mongolian Death Worm mythos.)

I found this when I was cleaning my room, my friend had written down a concept of a warframe at least 3 years ago.  The abilities help describe it a bit.  So here it is:                         _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anima - The infected primal warlord

Anima is a unique take on the primal fury warframe.  Being found and purified by the tenno, Anima brings a powerful yet unique set of abilities to the arsenal all entirely based around how the tenno chooses to spec it.

Passive: Based off of what stats are higher, will decide Anima's basic form: feral or humanoid __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feral form: A fast moving four legged beast armed with powerful claw based melee attacks, the attack benefit from your melee weapon's crit chance and attack speed mods.    Due to feral form's empowered melee, Anima gains a slightly slower reload time and moderately weakened accuracy with ranged weapons.   Feral form also gains a different wall run method. In place of running, Anima clings to walls and must aim for a landing location, this synergizes well with his Feral 1 & 3.

Bullet jump is replaced by a full slowed crouch which doubles as a sort of stealth mode and a single leap.

Feral abilities:

F1: Pounce - Anima leaps to a target location dealing a knockback and damage upon impact

F2: Instinct - Anima sniffs the air sensing all bleeding or near death enemies, if he remains stealthed and scores an execution, Anima can regen HP on kill.

F3: Diamond claw - Anima strengthens his claws adding bleed damage chance on crit.

F4: Battle cry - Through chaos, order comes to quell the madness. Anima takes up his humanoid form for the remainder of his energy as a toggle. Battle cry alerts and marks all surrounding targets in range. Anima gains increased defence based on power strength. Upon deactivation, Anima carves a path from one target to the next executing them and gaining his F2's regen on kill but only on enemies marked by his Battle cry.        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Humanoid form: Should the tenno spec into defence resistence and armor over damage, Anima takes on his orderly humanoid form. This form functions like a typical warframe but focuses on using his tanky stats for a form of offence and gains benefits from range and status mods.

H1: (Not named) - Fires an elemental blast based on the strongest elemental resistance.

H2: Purity Call - Anima grants a buff to himself and all nearby allies, granting all an added percentage of his defensive stats.

H3: Power Bull - Anima pulls all nearby allied elemental debuffs to himself purifying them and gaining bonus elemental damage to his primary weapon.

H4: Frenzy: In order, chaos must thrive to keep the control contained.  Anima enters his feral form gaining speed and a powerful elemental overshield based on elements absorbed as well as modded stats, the skill continues until energy drains or toggled off. Upon deactivation, all enemies in range are hit with all elements on Anima.

This topic may already be suggested, but it will be worth the attempt.

“Mistakes, it is something that everyone can make, one at the crucial moment can change history forever. I myself committed one which derived in your creation, and your only reason for existing was to seek again what I lost ... that we lost. But you ended up lost and with that I lost my ... —Alternative

Thematic.

I imagine a short female warframe whose theme is alternate realities, parallel universes, multiverses and her fantastic idea that anything can exist or not exist in these, making it a warframe that has a bit of randomness in its kit.

Its name is simple "Alternative" a new university to explore always makes way for new alternatives, but its name is both literal and symbolic "it was the Alternative" (I will explain it in its history)

History

This warframe was created in the old war by Ballas, as an alternative to recover Margulis. For if there was a place called the "void", there could be others. The only mission of this warframe was to go through all the realities that I could, look for Margulis and bring her with Ballas. At first it seemed a success, the warframe disappeared and it reappeared, with the test being a success, it was time to fulfill its mission, but something went terribly wrong, the warframe began to jump out of control among the realities until it ended up fragmenting and being alone a simple echo in the multiverse.

Skills

• Passive ability.

This warframe does not use energy. It has a separate bar that measures its level of stability in today's reality. This bar starts at 100% and is consumed when using abilities. As the bar goes down increase skill damage but decrease your weapon damage. Otherwise your weapons deal more damage when it is closer to 100% but deal less damage with your abilities. The bar regenerates passively and with the use of skills.

First skill.

• Cracking of planes.

Alternative cracks the plane of reality in front of her, the hit enemies are exchanged for lower level alternative versions and are stunned for a few moments. Enemies that die under the effects of this ability make you regain some stability. An enemy that receives this ability cannot be affected by it again, but it will receive the corresponding damage.

(This is your main ability, the one you will use to lower your stability bar and maintain slight control. I imagine this warframe moving its hand and creating this fissure which connects to an alternate universe, where these enemies also exist but are different. What do I mean? Imagine that Grineer fights and when hit by this ability are exchanged for corpus, infested, corrupt, it could even change for other Grinner classes, since there are many variants of the same enemies)

Second skill.

• Unstable explosion

It projects instability around it causing damage and causing random states on enemies. Its damage and range will depend on its lost stability, this ability increases your lost stability according to the number of enemies hit by it. This ability deals double damage and states to enemies affected by Plane Rift.  (This ability creates a clear synergy with its first ability, in addition to working as an emergency button to regain stability and therefore the damage of your weapons. It will also be used to apply free states on your enemies.)

Third ability

• Alternative bubble.

Create an alternate reality around an area, if your stability level is less than 50% this ability will reduce the damage and armor of your enemies. If your stability is greater than 50% it will heal allied warframes and provide armor. Alternative recovers stability more quickly in a reality bubble.

(I think this ability would work as a panic button, or to prepare for large numbers of enemies. Perhaps creating a single bubble at a time is only fair since it will not consume much stability using this ability [20% stability seems like a good number.] It would be great if this ability changed the surroundings to reflect that there is an alternate universe at that time. Imagine being on earth activating this ability and changing the surroundings for those of the Orokin architecture. Although of course, I consider this perhaps too difficult to actually function.)

Fourth skill

• Parallel reinforcements.

It can only be used when it has less than 20% stability. Alternative will bring parallel versions of all allied warframes (including) to fight, these alternate versions do not possess life or energy (although they can use abilities) and only last for a short period of time, instead they cannot be damaged by enemies but if draw attention.

(I think this ability reflects its theme, Alternative, it will summon an alternate version of all warframes and these will join the battle. It may seem similar to other abilities that duplicate your warframe, but I've never seen one that affects your allies, and It was really interesting to see how your team of warframes doubles and becomes a small army ending everything in its path)

Final thoughts.

This has been really fun, especially since my main inspiration was another Warframe (you can imagine which one) And I thought of this Warframe as its " unstable little sister" which had a tragic ending similar to her own. If this topic has already been published, I apologize. But I really wanted to publish it.
I also apologize if something does not seem to make sense, English is difficult for me and I had to use a translator.

1GJteTu.jpg

Concept: Alchemist
Features: Evaporates / dissolves / crushes enemies into gas / liquid / solid (powder) and stores the essence in the warframe automatically. If you use the skill again without storing essence, Energy / HP / Ammo Restore is created with essence in field. Different abilities are used depending on the type of essence stored. If you use 4th ability while 3 essences are gathered, alchemist warframe transforms into Philosopher Mode.

Spoiler

Z8utx4t.jpg

• 1st ability - Evaporate

Attack an enemy with skill, and debuff the monster. When a debuffed enemy dies, it evaporates into several floating steam. Steam tracks other monsters and debuffs it. When the Steam has no target to attack and extinguishes, the glowing steam from the place where the monster died is absorbed by the left arm of the Warframe. If you recast a skill before absorbing the steam, collect the steam to a designated location and create HP Restore.

Spoiler

oaRYMAs.jpg

2nd ability - Dissolution

Attack an enemy with skill, and debuff the monster. When a debuffed enemy dies, the monster melts into a puddle. If another monster passes over the puddle, the debuff is given. Without an active debuff, the glowing liquid from the puddle is absorbed by the Warframe's right arm. If you recast the skill before absorbing the liquid, collect the liquid and create HP Restore.

Spoiler

2iA4WK8.jpg

3rd ability - Crumble

grab a monster in the air with telekinesis. It is crushed under strong pressure, shredded in a shiny tornado to form a powder and stored in neuroptics. If you recast before absorbing the powder, collect the powder in the designated area and create Ammo Restore.

Spoiler

Yuupqzv.jpg

4th ability - Philosopher's fusion

Use different abilities depending on the combination of essences collected.

1+2 : ?

2+3 : ?

1+3 : ?

1+2+3 When all three essences (neuroptics, right arm, left arm) shine, Warframe turns into Philosopher Mode. Both hands and neuroptics shine brightly, with steam coming out of the body and the pump working. Liquids / gases / solids at each site gather in the middle of the body along the tube. The three are fused to turn into gems, and the warframe's cloth decoration and the container in each area burn with a silver flame. Become invincible and continue to use abilties 1 ~ 3 automatically. Ally within range around the alchemist warframe recover Energy / HP / Ammo. If you keep killing monsters to suck the essence, your Warframe will overload, and the silver flame will harden to gold and Warframe dies. It is important to maintain the Philosopher Mode because the warframe cools down slowly and returns to its default state if the essence is not sucked. Upon resurrection, the golden body is shattered, and within it the warframe is revived.

Aeth, elemental witch.

fitted with a stone on her right shoulder. In that stone are three sockets for gems. There is a gem for each secondary element (corrosive, radiation, etc) and you get to modify the stone to choose which elements she uses (3 total at once). Your 1-3 abilities would be casting actions (chosen based on gems fitted) that when casted in different orders (123, 321,132, etc) prepare a spell that is executed with the 4 ability. The spell element is determined by the last casting element (if radiation is 3, preparing a spell in order 123 would cast with radiation.)

Here's a rough sketch I put together, not great by any means but first thing I've attempted to draw in roughly 10 years. Would've liked to add a hooded cape but I'm not that talented.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/si1JKjjGb5zLJZ2G9

FGq0g6i.png
Incense / Ладан.

Пассивная способность: Отречение - если не экипировано основное и вторичное оружие, увеличивает сопротивляемость урону.

1. Сжатый кулак/Раскрытая ладонь.
переключаемая способность, меняющая потенциал наших способностей на атакующие/защитные, а так же дарует временный эффект в зависимости от включённого режима.
Сжатый кулак: ускоряет атаки от оружия ближнего боя.
Раскрытая ладонь: усиливает урон от оружия ближнего боя.

2. Благовония.
Сжатый кулак: устанавливает маленький алтарь с дымящими благовониями, усиливающие свою мощность за каждого врага в зоне действия, увеличивая урон самого варфрейма и союзников.
Раскрытая ладонь: устанавливает маленький алтарь с дымящими благовониями, повышающий сопротивление урону самого варфрейма и союзников, увеличивая свою эффективность за каждого союзника в зоне действия.

3. Подношение.
Сжигает травы в поясе, окутывая область вокруг себя галлюциногенным дымом.
При нахождении врага в зоне действия способности, возле него периодически появляется призрачная копия варфрейма (от головы до пояса), нанося короткую серию ударов кулаками, провоцируя атаковать в сторону от варфрейма.

4. Град ударов.
урон способностей рассчитывается от урона оружия ближнего боя.
Сжатый кулак: совершает множественные удары большим призрачным кулаком(при удержании), восстанавливая здоровье за каждого задетого врага.
Раскрытая ладонь: наносит удар большой призрачной ладонью вокруг своей оси, восстанавливая ману за каждого задетого врага и отталкивая их.

На счёт истории этого персонажа наработок особо нет, так как сами DE вплетают варфов в сюжет.

Заранее спасибо за вашу работу и данный лучик надежды, что хоть кто-то из игроков сможет осуществить свою маленькую мечту.

im sorry, im not following the guidelines for this "suggest one theme idea". and im sorry cant follow "we arent considering abilites", because i dont think i can explain the main idea without abilites.

the main idea: a co-op-bro-link-warframe

what?: a frame that is on his own kind of weak. but if there is the same frame in group, and they are linked, kind of op and amazing.

why?: i think you DE guys said you want 2020 to be more about cooperation(?)

how?: my idea is the new frame can only link to the same type of frame, and the other 3 abilites change. e.g.
-bro frame A and bro frame B are in team and they dont link, both have 3 (weak solo play) default abilites.
-bro frame A and B both link to the other bro frame. both get new different strong abilites that synergize.

e.g.:
theme 1: wizzard bros (with gandalf hats)
default abilites: week crowd control 
when linked abilites:
bro frame A: strong crowd control
bro frame B: dps abilites 

theme 2: si-fi heavy armored special force team (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Katarn-class_commando_armor)
default abilites: weak heavy weapon dps
theme 2 version 1:
bro frame A: strong dps
bro frame B: barriers to take cover/reduce incoming damage for full team
theme 2 version 2:
bro frame B: heal + energy regen for full team
theme 2 version 3:
bro frame A: heal + energy regen for full team
bro frame B: barriers to take cover/reduce incoming damage for full team

theme 3: martial arts / wrestling team
default abilites: weak dps
when linked abilites: 
bro frame B: buffs for full team: movement speed, attack speed, (evasion) armor, faster re-use of 4th ability (for all warframes)

my personal favorite: probably theme 2 version2. trinity is great, but only one frame that can generate energy for other warframes. 

Il 3/06/2020 alle 20:34, Little_Boy1945 disse:

Un warframe che sia in grado di portare in missione con sé 2 diverse armi corpo a corpo differenti ed utilizzarle contemporaneamente, ad esempio gram e galatine come se fossero una coppia di spade come le dex dakra. 

Oppure un warframe che sia in grado di diventare gigantesco, magari ispirandosi a ciò che succede negli ultimi episodi dell'anime tengen toppa gurren lagann, aprendo così la possibilità di fare degli scontri giganteschi con un eidolon. 

Sarebbe comunque bello vedere qualcosa di bello dal punto di scenografico, tipo la trasformazione di gauss o la modalità hysteria di valkyr, in generale qualcosa che possa gasare il giocatore. 

Consiglio in qualunque caso di andarsi a vedere la serie di Tengen toppa gurren lagann, può dare un sacco di idee. 

Warframe - Lepus. White rabbit. Time master. 

Description: Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

The main theme is a reference to the tale of Lewis Carroll. Gameplay is tied to the manipulation of time. Below are examples of skills for a deeper understanding of the essence of a warframe. 

Passive skill - running away time: The position of the hands on the Lepus pocket watch allows you to get one of 3 buffs. Accelerate reload / melee spead, restore energy or restore health. You can accelerate the change of arrow movement using the skills of Lepus.

1 skill) Clock. Lepus uses his pocket watch on a chain to strike at the target, holding the button allows you to hit the cone in front of you.

2 skill) Stop the time. Lepus presses a button on his watch, stopping time in a radius around himself. In the "time stop" zone, bullets, grenades and other shells stop exactly like opponents. Lepus himself and his allies move faster.

3 skill) Rabbit Hole. Lepus creates a gap in space and time in the direction of movement and makes a jerk through it, taking off statuses and accelerating movement.

4 skill) Tick-tock. Lepus throws a time bomb rabbit bomb. After a short delay, the bomb explodes and deals damage to the status of which the enemies are vulnerable. All surviving opponents fall into a stop of time for a few seconds.

Outwardly, it is a male miniature frame with rabbit ears.

I present an additional extension of existing warframes to expand their capabilities

After the successful creation of the warframe, one of the performers Agnion was angry that he did not manage to realize the idea of a new weapon. Agnion, who was afraid that they would forget about him and his work, all the time turned to the advice that the warframe is not so much strong - these are soldiers armed with only simple weapons that everyone can own. He asked for the opportunity to strengthen them and give them in their hands what they deserve. After several attempts by Agnion, the council approved his decision. And Agnion began his experiments. He studied the energy of the Warframe hiding inside them, for this he took as a basis a volt for its power, a necros for its energy of death itself. After many experiments, he nevertheless achieved a result, with the help of an external catalyst he pulled energy from Warframe amplifying it and returning it thereby changing and significantly increasing his abilities, the catalyst itself approached only one type of warframe Due to the unique structure and shape as weapons and armor.
After testing the first two units, he continued to experiment with the rest of the warframe, forgetting about the control of the council being carried away by his discovery.
Volt test
After activation of the catalyst, it is made in the shape of a trident partially clothed with plasma charges, the volt begins to emit lightning, imposing the status of electricity on enemies closer than 1.5 m, thereby not significantly increasing the speed of movement
1 skill changes into a chain lightning, jumping from the nearest enemy to the enemy and while holding it fires a plasma jet while not moving
2 skills also significantly increase speed but additionally drains 5 units of energy from enemies killed in melee
3 torsion skills around the trident creates a 360 ° shield resembling a sphere without a top and raising it reduces its degree to 200 °
4 forces shoots from a trident into the air creating a cloud, increasing hits enemies below it, attack power and radius can be increased by holding ability and firing from a trident and to renew and hold reactivate ability
Also, after using the catalyst in some types, you cannot use other weapons, for example, with a trident at a volt, you can use a second weapon and the trident itself, which can switch from melee to ranged, there are also 3 types of attack of the ranged one, automatic single and charging (striking over the area) main electricity damage
Trial of the Necros
After activating the catalyst in the form of a braid, Necros retains the use of primary and secondary weapons, and the braid switches to the near one. Necros himself with a scythe is enveloped in smoke equal to the color of energy and a soul indicator is added. The larger the indicator, the denser the smoke around the Warframe, and the more you see how souls want to get out of there.
1 skill discards the enemy knocking out his soul causing damage by fear (depends on the number of souls) also forcing to see demons around him while holding it releases a wave ahead of him with the same effect
2 skill instills horror into the enemies around it, releasing souls flying in them, forcing them to flee and inflicting continuous damage (depends on the number of souls)
3 skill releases a dense fog that does not rise above the knees, enemies entering which will be slowed down by their grabbing dead (the radius of the fog depends on the number of souls no more than 1 room) desecration also persists, a soul gathers from every dead person in the coverage area
4 skill calls for the killed enemies to their side, and, while holding the button, envelops the summoned souls, making of them reapers whose damage depends on the number of souls.
The spit itself during the killing draws the spirit of the enemy, and with a heavy attack, some souls fly into the enemy causing them simple and heavy damage. Damage also depends on the number of souls. Further tests were classified, the council also considered that such a weapon is too strong at the moment, and with this it was decided to close and seal it.

Inspired by events in the Silver Grove quest, operator decided to take a close look at plant life on other planets too. While studying collectible plants she or he builds small greenhouse inside orbiter or bigger room in dojo with some research capabilities. Growing and mixing plants together, she or he figured out how to combine it with warframe technology, applying a different combination to a very basic frame of future battlesuit and then nature take your turn. Simple exosuit frame becomes elegant sculpture - vines intertwined everywhere, flavors of flowers, leaves, moss and other beauties that nature can offer. 

Also, abilities are part of frame looks, so I describe how it looks on frame.
For full picture, I describe what abilities do, but hide it behind spoilers tag, because you are not interested in them on this stage. Feel free to ignore it.. but don't *wink*

1 - Flower pollen. While casting it, warframe blow pollen from the palm of it's hand. Leaving traces around mouth. I imagine it like gradient color combination with upper part of the head. 

Spoiler

1 - Flower pollen. After casting it, wind picks up pollen and spread it in a radius on enemies. Players receive a small buff on all highlighted enemies for short duration. For example: +n% Accuracy or Status Chance. 
Also, it highlights collectible plants on minimap in wider range. And maybe, we can research a new companion, which will be collecting highlighted plants.

2 - Throwing potion bottles. 4 different bottles on warframe belt with 4 different color liquid. 

Spoiler

2 - Throwing potion bottles, like grenades. With AOE. 4 types for each plant theme: 
Daylight plants - Blindness effect.
Moonlight / Lua plants - Sleep or slow effect.
Moss - Strip armor.
Frostleaf - Viral damage.

3 - Toxic fog. Small vents somewhere on warframe hands or chest. 

Spoiler

3 - Toxic fog. On cast, vents release a semi transparent toxic fog. Cone area of effect.

4 - Flytrap. Vines cover mostly legs. Stomp on the ground releases ability. Venus flytrap as shoulder straps. 

Spoiler

4 - Flytrap. Stomp on the ground releases field of plants with maw and vines, while vines tangle enemies, plants eating them. Square field like Oberon’s second ability.  

Martial Art kick & Strike Frame
Lost martial art war Saviour by the void.

Stylish, Reaction Force, Concentration, Massive Kick strike!

Frame abilities will be used Mainly by "Kick Martial Art" Combat style.
This Melee base Frame emphasizes Elegant speed and agility with innate "Void Crystal"  within her Legs. 

Combine with a “Mutilate Fragment” charging and releasing to burst out and eliminate any obstacle up front. In variance usage, this crystal can buff ally and herself in combat zone.

Each "Melee Killed" will gather "Mutilate Fragment" to charge on her Orb.

"Mutilate Fragment" can be accumulated to a max amount of 99 charges points.  

Spoiler

1. [Passive]Mutilate Cumulation, "Mutilate Fragment" will had 10 buffer stages, 

• Stage1: +3% Crit damage  with 10 Mutilate Fragments
  • Stage2: +6% Crit damage  with 20 Mutilate Fragments
  • Stage3: +9% Crit damage  with 30 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 3 m.
  • Stage 4: +12% Crit damage  with 40 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 5  m.
  • Stage 5: +15% Crit damage  with 50 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 7 m.
  • Stage 6: +18% Crit damage  with 60 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 9 m.
  • Stage 7: +21% Crit damage  with 70 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 10.5 m.
  • Stage 8: +23% Crit damage  with 80 Mutilate Fragments   + Aura radius 12 m.
  • Stage 9: +26% Crit damage  with 90 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 13.5 m.
  • Stage 10: +28% Crit damage  with 99 Mutilate Fragments + Aura radius 15 m.

** -Grant herself ( & ally within aura on Stage 3-10) a buffering Crit damages Multiply  on each stage.

[Passive]Martial art Mastery: Gain 10% Atk speed & Range when equipped with gauntlet weapon

Spoiler

2. [Active]Abilities

1st Ability:  Crescent  

Ability type: Front Damage

Charge and kick out heavy slash(with Slash proc) in horizontal plane radius.

• Rank 0: Damage: Slash, 100, Radius Arc:  15 degrees, Range 10 m.
  • Rank 1: Damage: Slash, 120, Radius Arc:  25 degrees. Range 13 m.
  • ฺRank 2: Damage: Slash, 160, Radius Arc:  35 degrees. Range 16 m.
  • Rank 3: Damage: Slash, 200, Radius Arc:  45 degrees. Range 20 m.
  • Ability Cool down time: 1.5 s.

2nd Ability: Concentration
Ability type: Counter & Buff (self & ally)

Use Mutilate Fragment point to Grant herself a buffer on Atk damage,

When activated,her Void crystal absorbs 50% damage that dealt to her. When ability duration ends, she will release those damage out 360 degrees instantly.

• Rank 0: Buff Duration 20s. Buff Atk: 15%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1,  Damage release Range 5 m.
  • Rank 1: Buff Duration 25s. Buff Atk: 20%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.2, Damage release  Range 7 m.ฺ
  • Rank 2: Buff Duration 30s. Buff Atk: 25%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.5, Damage release Range 9 m.
  • Rank 3: Buff Duration 35s. Buff Atk: 28%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.7, Damage release  Range 12 m.

• Ability Cooldown time: 3 s.

3rd Ability: Heaven’s screw

Ability type: Aerial to ground, length Damage

Use Mutilate Fragment point to markup her dropped Bullet Kick damage from air to ground,

When hit the ground, the impact burst area will cause the enemy to be stunned around the area, and the kick continue slided on the ground in length causing fire along the way.

When using the ability mid-air,  the player will have a second to aim for the landing kick and see the projectile line too.

• Rank 0: Damage: 700 , Impact Range 9 m. (impact + slash procs), Fire damage 150 / second.
  • Rank 1: Damage: 1,000 , Impact  Range 9 m.ฺ (impact + slash procs), Fire damage 170 / second.
  • Rank 2: Damage: 1,300 , Impact Range 10 m. (impact + slash procs), Fire damage 190 / second.
  • Rank 3: Damage: 1,600 , Impact  Range 12 m. (impact + slash procs), Fire damage 220 / second.

• Ability Cooldown time: 3 second.

4th Ability: Void's march

Ability type: Change Stance, Counter & Buff (self & ally)

Use more Mutilate Fragment points to buff herself and ally within range by gaining a Void crystal, which absorbs 80% damage,  floating around the player; when ability duration ends, it’ll release those damage out 360 degrees instantly.

The user stance will change to Full Kick Martial art stance, with a wide kick combo slash and cover more area of damage.

*Void's march Martial art stance: All melee attack gain impact, slash procs

**Void's march don’t stack with Concentration ability

• Rank 0: User & Ally gets buff duration 25s. Buff Atk: 20%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1,  Damage release Range 5 m.

User(New Stance): Atk range: 5 m. 

• Rank 1: User & Ally gets buff duration 30s. Buff Atk: 25%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.2, Damage release  Range 7 m.

User(New Stance): Atk range: 5.5 m. 

• Rank 2: User & Ally gets buff duration 35s. Buff Atk: 30%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.5, Damage release Range 9 m.

User(New Stance): Atk range: 6 m. 

• Rank 3: User & Ally gets buff duration 40s. Buff Atk: 35%, Release Damage: =absorbing damage x1.7, Damage release  Range 12 m.

User(New Stance): Atk range: 7 m.

Ability Cool down time: 2 s.

Well, I've seen some themes that could be a bit similar to mine, but its my fault for taking so long to submit my idea, (and had to change some stuff from the original concept) anyway.

Theme:

"Medieval Knight" (Orokin themed)

Next is just unnecessary stuff that I'll post anyway, will try to keep it short and just share the intro and abilities.

Lore:

Warframe: Legion

"A fallen warrior, rises to reclaim his honor"

During the Old War, an archimedean was tasked with creating a new warframe, one that could infuse raw void energy and empower their own abilities, the experiment suffered a catastrophic failure due to a sabotage, the station soon disapeared from sensors, along with all data, the archimedean, and an elite Dax unit.

(To better explain the situation, what happend here it's almost the same thing that happend to the moon, during spy missions you get to "time travel" it's basically what happens here, the entire station "time traveled")

Quest: Lost through time

Ordis scans a faint signal coming from what appears to be an Orokin tower that... wasn't supposed to be... there... Ordis and the Operator go there to investigate, start the quest to acquire the warframe blueprint, uncover the truth behind the project, the archimedean, and the Dax soldiers past.

Gameplay/Abilities:

Rank 30:

1000 shields

1000 health

400 Armor

250 Energy

I kinda abandoned the idea when I was designing the abilites so it's missing the 2nd and 3rd.

Passive: Legion's abilities can be activated without energy, but they enter a cooldown. (Efficiency may affect his passive)

1st ability: Stance: Hold to change stances between Shield and Sword, Press to use the selected stance, Sword stance charges foward, slashing through the enemies, increasing the damage they take from their weaknesses and removing resistences, Shield stance removes weaknesses and increases resistances from allies within a radius. In the Void Warrior mode, enemies hit by the sword attack are vulnerable to finishers and take guaranteed critical damage for 5 seconds, the shield stance heals and removes debuffs from allies.

Stats that affect the ability: Sword (Range, Efficiency, Strength) Shield (Range, Efficiency, Strenght, Duration) cost 25 energy

2nd ability: 😞

3rd ability: 😞 😞 

4th ability: Void Warrior: Legion opens a fissure in front of him (imune to damage during animation) converts all max Shields, Health, Armor, Energy and damage taken during the animation and turns into a single health bar, Legion uses his greatsword exalted weapon in this form, the ability cooldown is reduced and all of his abilities have extra effects, when Legion's health bar reaches 0 he returns to his normal mode and his 4th ability enters a cooldown, this ability can be cancelled earlier, reducing the cooldown based on the % of remaining health.

Stats that affect the ability: (Strength, Max Shield, Max Health, Max Armor, Max Energy) cost 0 energy

Inspiration for theme: I like medieval stuff + removal of raids and relic system

Inspiration for signature/exalted weapon: Charge blade design from monster hunter world (it's basically his sword and shield morph)

Hello to all DE backers and players warfream.
My concept of warfraim somewhere secondary may not be feasible, but I hope that everyone who reads will receive pleasant signs (at least laugh from the soul).
freims name  Imperium
The passive effect-body imperium sotome from the pull bullet pass through it is possible to hit only a few points on the frame the health of the frame is limited and does not change by fashion, but the ability of frames can increase the amount of health.
1 ability - in the body of the imperium there are several blades it can launch them into enemies and gain control over them (and just like a nix and a jealous) the number of mobs depends on the strength of the frame for each controlled mob at the imperium increases damage, health and armor.
2 ability - imerium can give orders to controlled mobs:
1) deduction of a point
2) following
3) barrier (mobs stand in front of you)
4) performance of task (mobs begin to perform axial task on missy)
5) Victim (mobs can sacrifice themselves to restore you to tear shields and increase speed)
3 ability - imperium gives out reinforcement for mobs and allied frames adding rate of fire, multileaders gives effect to super-brony
4 The capacity - the imperium is instilled in the mob. After the establishment it turns into one of the four subspecies of the freme (depends on whom it is instilled in) with its abilities and armament.
1) ordinary mob (turns into a slaughter offensive) -ability of grenade, jet wound, taran. Weapon-Rapid-fire machine gun fires queue during targeting
2) reinforced fighter (turns into fighter of defense type with shield) ability of shelter (to put before itself a shield absorbing all damage), fire salvo (uses a flamethrower on a wide cone before itself) gravitation grenade (slows all actions in the radis of defeat). Weapons flamethrower with high status effect and complete lack of chance of creep
3) Heavy fighting (turns into a fighter of heavy type) repulsive ability, a bundle of grenades, gives a sphere of energy/health and cartridges. Weapon-pomegranatamet firing sticky alternamive fire fires wave with magnet statuses
4) Spatz mobs (It is changed into boatmen of the type depends on the fraction) in the case of amalgamma it is moa, in the grinir of gull, in the infected ancient. Ability - capture (pulls and holds fighters around itself), change (changed by the amount of health, armor and shields for the purpose), treitya ability differs from the fraction in the greeners absorption of armor, in the case absorption of shields,. The weapon is also a veil from the faction at the grinir is a sniper rifle, the corspus has an assault rifle with a high amount of roll of damage at the infected parasite firing several needles with the status of a virus.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has read the hope not very much your tiring wish all good luck and that you will fall what you have so long farmed

I and my buddy Gilgenas had an idea before the lich update, and we adapted it after the liches lore.

So, BEHOLD MONARK, LORD OF LEECHES, FINAL ECLOSION OF THE GRINEER MAGGOTS

The fact is that Alad V tried ,with the Zanuka project, to "create" a new equivalent to the warframes.  And with the leetches we had a grineer warframe wannabe.
So what could happen if my boi Tyl Regor decided, instead of proceed to a "live dissection" on one of his victims (And when I say "victims" I mean a warframe obviously), he decided to play with the body and create, by the help of Kuva, the real first Grineer warframe? Body of a warframe dismembered, some limbs replaced by artificial ones and optimized the grineer way? (no shield but a looooot of armor and life, and powers based on sustained artillery, explosives and kuva)

We had already designed the warframe and the abilities (I will post a link to a reddit post with everything we've done)

這種蛇狀的神靈立足於Ouroboros,是工程師型戰甲,可為團隊提供一系列輔助。

她的主要角色圍繞著將蛇的身體變成無限符號的能力。 一個小的AoE向外擴張併包住隊友。 受影響的玩家進入範圍時,其所有基本屬性(護甲,盾牌,生命值)均等。 不幸的是敵人被捲入恐懼之中。 她還表現出一種有用的被動能力,可將其設備的傷害降低10%,並將所有隊友的傷害提高10%

Based off of Ouroboros, this snake-like deity is an engineer-type Warframe that supports the team with an array of buffs. 

Her main role revolves around an ability that changes her snake body into an infinity symbol. A small AoE expands outwards and engulfs teammates. Affected players have all their base stats (Armor, Shields, Health) equalized while they're inside. Enemies that unfortunately step into it will be feared. She also sports a helpful passive ability that reduces the damage of her equipment by 10% and in turn boosts the damage of all her teammates by 10%

Archived