The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Warframe was my first online game and made me love concept art in general, frame designs and the environment fascinated me from the start. It would have been good if the community would be part of the concept as well and in the voting. Even so, I thank you for creating this project. I will upload my theme as soon as I have it ready along with my conceptual design.

3 hours ago, Shing94 said:

Can we get this Warframe concept? It just looks too awesome!

Very old fan concept for a Warframe.

Edit: add link

i absolutely love this idea, a "Darwin's survival of the fittest" kind of warframe, a combination between Nidus, Valkyr, Equinox, the lickers from resident evil, Ginebra from spacelords, the monsters from Valve's Evolve, basically a warframe that can crawl on walls and ceilings, pounce onto stronger enemies to knock them down and bite them, eat them to gain evolution points to get bigger and stronger, to have the ability to reshape itself into a specialized speed, strength, defense or stealth form based on what the situation requires, sticking with the "gradual change" idea of "Darwin's survival of the fittest" instead of an " Option A, B, C or  D" that way powering up feels rewarding and powering down or molding into the other specialties doesn't feel like a waste of time, and the anthopomorphic form (make it as furry as possible pretty please, hopefully with a long fluffy tail, as long as wukong prime's or Valkyr's gersemi skin) this being the base form that allows you to play warframe like we all play warframe, all crowd control, abilities that can lure enemies to an area to then attack them in beast form, to get those crunchy bundle kills that you can get with vauban, nidus, titania, etc, and  just like limbo's rift and Valkyr's Hysteria mode the change between gun and ability should be quick, hopefully like limbo's dash to avoid getting absolutely destroyed, hopefully this will change the way players move thought tight spaces at high speed with some kind of flow motion from kingdom hearts or the collision forgiveness in gauss's first ability, gauss's speed and mobility really refreshed the game just like the bullet jump did when it was first implemented, so my theme is "Darwin's survival of the fittest" and it focuses in powering up and down in a gradual yet very rewarding, powerful and noticeable way that also allows players to move seamlessly across difficult terrain like eris tilesets.

3 hours ago, EvilRico said:

a frame based on the Roman gladiators, maybe someone who was captured by the corpus or greener to fight in an arena, would be a master of the battle, could have an almost neglected appearance with signs on the armor like old scars, his name could be Teokoles o Viribus and his skills may have Latin names

I like that idea.

Lots of gladiator types to choose from. 

the Murmillo had a kind of asymmetrical design, armoured on one side more heavily than the other, 

abilities could be focused around tanking, drawing aggro (challenging foes).

maybe even an exalted shortsword and shield.

We need a warframe that is based on entropy . 

Abilities

1 neurosis-enemies in 7 meters loose tactical abilities and cognitive function for 15 sec

2 erode-cast upon one enemy in a 10 meter A.O.E.  they lose 10 percent health  per second for 9 seconds 

3 enraged decline- upon cast can uncoming damage is decayed to 65% and 15 % is reflected back to enemy.

4 succumb- all enemies in a 20 meter area are pinned to the ground loosing 60% of armour (hard capped at 90%) for 25 seconds (enemies are highlighted in current energy color so all may be eliminated without hesitation)

Just an idea . ill try to post more

a frame like khora but instead of a kavat it has control of a large ( a little larger then a normal sentianl that is) sentient sentinel. it can make an lasting (15 sec+) smallish AOE that blinds enemies and forces them to move. and the frame is partly made to control the sentinel (like natah when she was the lotus or something like that). and since its sentient it can ''adapt'' to other exclusive  mods  for other sentinals like ammo case from carrier or ghost from shade.

So, here is a free antenna themed warframe:

Passive: Warframe receives energy from the air using its own antenna (if antenna is free to use)

1. SU-MIMO (sending beem in front dealing heat damage to targets in line, beam passes trough targets and after short time targets resend the beam back to the warframe - (beam reflects from walls too)

2. Resonance (Warframe broadcasts resonating frequency that destroys solid projectiles in some range around it [something like cracking vine glass with voice, but using electromagnetic fields instead])

3. Signal jammer (Warframe broadcasts noise to all frequencys, disabling electronics (robots, cameras, lasers, weapons)

4. Ionic radiation (Warframe pushes its frequency limits into ionic radiation frequency field dealing radiation damage to targets in radiated area.[player can chose radiation angle (bigger angle, less damage)])

Enchance player interactivity: **Warframe don't need cast times but there is a cooldown on abilitis, warframe can only use 2 spells at the time**

Thx, and enjoy ! Sry but I'm unable to do it with your schadule

Maybe a D&D Warlock style frame? Like one that made a deal with some extraplanar entity to not lose the war to the sentients, and thus while we didn't win the old war, we didn't technically lose either, and that's why we went into crysosleep? Like the entity twisted the deal.

Or maybe it was a Miraak and Hermaeus Mora type deal, and the original tenno who owned the frame tried to obtain the knowledge needed to defeat/control the sentients, but instead betrayed the Tenno and we have to deal with him later using his own frame to defeat him.

How about a warframe that allows you to freeze time itself in a designated area. Freeze everything including projectiles, explosions ,even other warframe abilities, then once you unfreeze time, everything resumes including damage, meaning you can unload an entire magazine on one enemy and have all of those projectiles hit them at once. His\her name could be Chronosor something.

A Nuclear Themed Warframe with an innate Energy Replenish and a unique Energy Meter.

When in Low Energy, he is slow and sturdy while in High Energy he is fast and very hard hitting. Imagine a mix of  Rhino's Iron Skin with Gauss' Kinetic Siphon and Nezha's Healing Flame and Ember's World on Fire.

All of his abilities manipulate his Energy Meter to go up or down with radial crowd control effects or buffs to his allies like applying Radiation Damage to does or giving Damage Buffs

The thing about his ultimate is that it needs to reach a 'Super Critical' point to activate and if he goes beyond Super Critical he goes on a 'Meltdown State' where he shoots up Radiation to everyone indiscriminately and then dies (no chance to revive)

Archived