Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe automatic trade market.

FurrGotten

About an automatic trade market fans where talking about for a long time, just cause it's just comfortable and it's been a feature of a lot of MMO games, WoW, Teso, Crossout. And at this time of community warframe and revisit update it's time to bring this theme again.

The idea is simple, have a structure at your clan (or even a room) that you gonna use to open up a lots trade system.

The limit of sold and purchased items or Sets (this is a bit important) can be locked to rank like trades now and maybe increase the amount on clan lvl.

You can look at how could the auction trade system look (activated from ship even, maybe).

Here You can see an Post menu, where you can post an solo item for sale (all that you can trade now), give it a price and amount you want to sell, or you can chose to sell an item set (and item sets would be only things that are really in a set (like a warframe, weapon set, etc) and even automatically chosen if chose one item of the set and press autoload). The same you can do if you want to set a buy request for you to buy something for a different price then or the market. 
And I wanted to add an additional page whit Rivens, but even this demonstration must be enough.

Спойлер

AU7iGW0.jpg

P.S. I know this looks bad, it's just an example.

Two other pars of trade are really simple, you have two tabs (Buy items/sets, Sell items/sets), both of the tabs have two more tabs, for all items of community  that they want to sell or buy, other tab shows you your items for sale or want to buy. There you can manage them, to change price or delete them.

Спойлер

UOmU4mV.jpg

Спойлер

RSewaK0.jpg

Why would DE and players care about such an update?
All is simple:

• It would make any trade, even for rivens easyer.
  • If the trades are easier, this would help new players get in to trades easier.
  • No need for language knowledge for trades from different regions.
  • Easier to control platinum on trades to detect black platinum faster.
  • Better statistic data for DE to work whit.

Thank you for attention! Leave a comment, positive or not, and stay frosty, Tenno!

Edited by FurrGotten
  • Like 45

Awesome idea, wanted it for a long time

Actually, I remember DE saying something about it, yet they said nothing since. Hope they'll add it soon™.

4 минуты назад, DarkSkysz сказал:

Another topic about that same thing EVERYONE knows that will never happen...wew.

Soo... guess this is basically the same theme as self-damage. Yet it WAS removed as community asked for it/

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

Yea, auction house in the game soon™.

Hahahahaha...At last topics about that thing can be a souce of good memes.

Whateva, fact is it's more reasonable to assume that anything is subject to change in warframe considering the fact that things have been denied for years and then added to the game.

So your argument has weak ground to stand on

• Like 2

finally something decent

so it took 7 years of development for someone to finally getting acknowledged about this idea

man,games like trove cross and others had this feature almost from the start,and now we have this dumb chat camping

*wanned to post something like this myself,but couldnt make any examples*

Edited by 700stalkar007
  • Like 2

1 минуту назад, 700stalkar007 сказал:

finally something decent

so it took 7 years of development for someone to finally getting acknowledged about this idea

man,games like trove cross and others had this feature almost from the start,and now we have this dumb chat camping

Thank you for encouraging comment)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FurrGotten said:

• It would make any trade, even for rivens easyer.

did u ever played trove? if did not google how marketplace works there and u will understand that as i played trove im in for any idea that involves any kind of listing system that helps me not to waste time

but to my understanding we have relays because de want us to interact with each others (which sounds stupid for me since we interact enough in mission)
u have trade post/transaction device (idk proper name) ONLY IN DOJO so u interact with others so u see how others dojo's looks and pretty much that is why u cant have 1 on ur orbiter
u NEED to invest ur time into trading with others so there wont be any retards who who will straight up grind for plat while not investing time to sell what they get

and again I AM ALL IN FOR ANY MARKET PLACE IN ANY MMO

but think:
- after what i wrote above
- after that many years
- after (by this point) hundreds and thousands of threads requesting exact same thing

what are chances that ur idea will be implemented? well or any other for market of any kind?

also keep in mind when u can sell and buy something easier then price of it drops down (look how prices of un-vaulted primes change)
so in the end any auction house/market system will make u list stuff easier but u will need to get more of it since cause of accessibility price of everything will go far down

new players will get more grind to even get something in this game and players who are resourceful will make very rare items overpriced even more
just look how some rivens are overpriced for like 20k plat? well imagine what market would do to these rivens?

AND JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR HERE we have warframe market and everybody lives i believe problem here on side of de is here with player interaction in most case 

20 minutes ago, 700stalkar007 said:

finally something decent

if we would be able to trade all or 90% resources, recipes, mounts, allies, boats, sails, wings ETC... in warframe like we can in trove then there would not be even a question about implementing marketplace of some kind or at very least some listing service in-game
but taking into account what we can trade and what we need to grind in warframe it only makes sense there is a reason why we dont have it in-game
AND AGAIN im all in for any idea for auction hous/market in-game im just being realistic here

17 minutes ago, Teresefal said:

Awesome idea, wanted it for a long time

Actually, I remember DE saying something about it, yet they said nothing since. Hope they'll add it soon™.

Soo... guess this is basically the same theme as self-damage. Yet it WAS removed as community asked for it/

i dont know and i dont care is english ur native language well my is not
but correct me if im wrong maybe we translate some words differently
REMOVING is when u take something off right?
REPLACING is when u change 1 thing over another?
or this is other way around?

changing 1 bad thing into another bad thing is not removing a bad thing
its kinda same story if ur dentist asks u to stop drinking pepsi cause its damaging ur teeth and u say ok from now i will drink only fanta

• Like 1

6 минут назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

u have trade post/transaction device (idk proper name) ONLY IN DOJO so u interact with others so u see how others dojo's looks and pretty much that is why u cant have 1 on ur orbiter
u NEED to invest ur time into trading with others so there wont be any retards who who will straight up grind for plat while not investing time to sell what they get

I did say the orbiter possibility like one of the way, and the visual start point was on my ship. All of this can be done whit your clan.
It the world there is a lot of people that have problems whit having contacts whit other people, even in game. So they can't do this all that easy.
Investing time in trading can be really hard for new players and people that have 1-3 hours of game time for day, not all humans live the life they wan't and have a lot of time for games.

• Like 1

Regarding the actual post, I actually found an app that is like this. I know longer have it, but it was really cool for helping me keep track of prices. I also easily could find the highest priced buyers and lowest priced sellers

The only problems i feel could come from this is getting your selling and buying offers to be seen first. 

Things like sorting options would be essential like an option that shows players who posted something AND are online be show before those who are offline. And restrictions like limiting the number of post per player. 

But still, youll have that problem of not possibly not getting seen know? I think trade chat really helps keep that problem under control in the best way possible, but of course that is at the cost of sitting in the chat and waiting 10 to 60 minutes.

But i guess if i had to pick, id choose your idea. I remember looking for a kubrow with blue energy color, offering 1,000 platinum for it, speending a minimum of 2 to 3 hrs a day searching for it. I didint find for 3 weeks, just searching and dealing with people who didnt know kubrows had energy color.

I love having something that rare to find in the game but holy crusted cheese sticks it was a pain to find with 1000 plat on the table 😂 

• Like 1

Actually, one of the best improvements that could possibly be done to the trading system overall.

Gives an amazing opportunity to actually manage your items for those people, who has a real life and can't spend the whole day sitting in the game & tryin' to trade stuff.

Should admit that such interface looks user-friendly and may be easily understood intuitively even by the game's newcomers.

Honestly though, idc if there were similar threads previously, this one has a really nice prototype that can be used for the implementation (yay possibly less work for devs. a bit less). Thus I believe that such thing has a higher chance of implementation if community will promote this idea of automatic market. Yes guys, you do have power to change the game cause you are the players and the game itself depends on you.

Have some faith duuuh.

Definitely worth DE's attention. #plsadd

Edited by Neko_in_Mecha
  • Like 5

16 минут назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

i dont know and i dont care is english ur native language well my is not
but correct me if im wrong maybe we translate some words differently
REMOVING is when u take something off right?
REPLACING is when u change 1 thing over another?
or this is other way around?

Well, English is not my first language either (I HONESTLY don't know why anyone should even care about it) yet it is not the point as they pretty much did it. They REMOVED self-damage and REPLACED it with another thing.

You talk(write) loud, but you words carry no weight.

21 минуту назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

but to my understanding we have relays because de want us to interact with each others (which sounds stupid for me since we interact enough in mission)

It is exactly to your understanding. Why you thinks that's stupid if it is your idea of it? Trading terminal only in dojo? Ok. They do have it. But everything evolve and change. We had to farm beacons to kill Vay Hek before! And are they still there? No, they changed it. So why Trading terminals should be that CONSTANT thing? If right now DE are focused on refreshing/reworking/reviewing old stuff, why can't they change it?

30 минут назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

but think:
- after what i wrote above
- after that many years
- after (by this point) hundreds and thousands of threads requesting exact same thing

what are chances that ur idea will be implemented? well or any other for market of any kind?

They exist. That's all that needs to be. Like, lets get back to our favorite topic. Self-damage. Several years players asked for it. Tons over tons of posts on forums about it. And what do we see now? This REALLY old stuff, that "ignored" topic was finally given attention. Same thing will happen. Why should we stop trying to ask DE for improvements if someday they will mention it?

44 минуты назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

also keep in mind when u can sell and buy something easier then price of it drops down (look how prices of un-vaulted primes change)
so in the end any auction house/market system will make u list stuff easier but u will need to get more of it since cause of accessibility price of everything will go far down

new players will get more grind to even get something in this game and players who are resourceful will make very rare items overpriced even more
just look how some rivens are overpriced for like 20k plat? well imagine what market would do to these rivens?

Almost all players are resourceful, both some xxx_TOP_TRAIDER_xxx dude who plays warframe for the sole reason of trading and silent players who are too shy/don't know how to trade. And how should prices drop drastically, if there are no change in prices or amounts? Yes, small changes will be, but prices will balance themselves almost to the same point. And about rare overpriced items. What are they? Absolutely useless Artax riven? +CC +CD +MS -impact on meta weapon? Well, it's not a necessity. If you like REALLY want it - roll it yourself, your laziness is not an excuse. Wanna buy - your problem with it price. There is not a single extremely important thing that spooky-scary GRIND-WALL prevents new players from getting it.

1 час назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

if we would be able to trade all or 90% resources, recipes, mounts, allies, boats, sails, wings ETC... in warframe like we can in trove then there would not be even a question about implementing marketplace of some kind or at very least some listing service in-game
but taking into account what we can trade and what we need to grind in warframe it only makes sense there is a reason why we dont have it in-game

So, we have dont have it in-game because we need to grind it. Yet we do have trading terminals, that allow as to trade what "must" be grinded. What a silly mistake DE did there. Resources? Not even a problem, everything could be farm fairly easy (except for titanium, DE PLS BUFF 😭).

And last but not the least..

1 час назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

changing 1 bad thing into another bad thing is not removing a bad thin

No.

Like seriously, if everybody1 were so eager to get it removed, why removing it and adding another thing as a compensation for the reason of not oversimplifying a game is bad?

1. ight, almost everybody

• Like 2

49 минут назад, Teresefal сказал:

Anyway, absolutely love this idea. Hope this idea will be implemented soon

It will be on of the best changes both for new and old players

Like that players understand that this change gonna help everyone)

1 hour ago, Teresefal said:

Well, English is not my first language either (I HONESTLY don't know why anyone should even care about it) yet it is not the point as they pretty much did it. They REMOVED self-damage and REPLACED it with another thing.

You talk(write) loud, but you words carry no weight.

It is exactly to your understanding. Why you thinks that's stupid if it is your idea of it? Trading terminal only in dojo? Ok. They do have it. But everything evolve and change. We had to farm beacons to kill Vay Hek before! And are they still there? No, they changed it. So why Trading terminals should be that CONSTANT thing? If right now DE are focused on refreshing/reworking/reviewing old stuff, why can't they change it?

They exist. That's all that needs to be. Like, lets get back to our favorite topic. Self-damage. Several years players asked for it. Tons over tons of posts on forums about it. And what do we see now? This REALLY old stuff, that "ignored" topic was finally given attention. Same thing will happen. Why should we stop trying to ask DE for improvements if someday they will mention it?

Almost all players are resourceful, both some xxx_TOP_TRAIDER_xxx dude who plays warframe for the sole reason of trading and silent players who are too shy/don't know how to trade. And how should prices drop drastically, if there are no change in prices or amounts? Yes, small changes will be, but prices will balance themselves almost to the same point. And about rare overpriced items. What are they? Absolutely useless Artax riven? +CC +CD +MS -impact on meta weapon? Well, it's not a necessity. If you like REALLY want it - roll it yourself, your laziness is not an excuse. Wanna buy - your problem with it price. There is not a single extremely important thing that spooky-scary GRIND-WALL prevents new players from getting it.

So, we have dont have it in-game because we need to grind it. Yet we do have trading terminals, that allow as to trade what "must" be grinded. What a silly mistake DE did there. Resources? Not even a problem, everything could be farm fairly easy (except for titanium, DE PLS BUFF 😭)

And last but not the least..

No.

Like seriously, if everybody1 were so eager to get it removed, why removing it and adding another thing as a compensation for the reason of not oversimplifying a game is bad?

1. ight, almost everybody

well ur next person who have problem with titanium of which i have 78k while i have like literally 172 (not K) asterite so wtf? im just curious how ppl got problems with titanium and not asterite wtf? 

about self damage and trading system so look let me put it very simple to u so u get a grasp of it
when ppl ask to remove self damage they ask for it to be REMOVED not REPLACED ur my or anyone english have nothing to do with it i was just pointing do u get difference between Remove and Replace? 
so ok imagine we have implemented market in warframe but there is a catch u can list all ur items but u can sell only 1 per day after 1 item is bought by someone ur listed items cant be sold for 24h and are not visible for other players
cause that is how ppl with that stagger effect now feels

and thats pretty much same problem here with self damage no 1 wanted a replacement system for weapons that with which we could hurt our self but make them fun to use WITHOUT any disadvantage
and what we get? system was expanded on weapons which previously did not have problem with self damage and on top of that we are still stuck with system which makes these weapons un fun to play
like for a second imagine if FOR EXAMPLE just so u could understand shooting like 5 bullets out of ur weapon for example from soma or akbolto which DO NOT HIT ANY TARGET results in launching u in the air with bullet jump
does that sounds fun to u? does ur bad aim should punish u more than it already is?
why any 1 should be punished IN ANY WAY for using X weapon instead of Z weapon?

idea of a problem of many ppl with what we have now is not about it exists but about 1 bad thing was replaced with other bad thing and not just removed
like look did u see any post that would praise what we have now? that someone loves new stagger? i sure did not

and again i would wish for market exist in waframe i just pointed out reasons ive learned over years why it wont happen
but about prices most likely u like me and many other players have account on waframe.market but do u list everything u have in waframe u dont need that could be sold?
for example all redirection, vitality, steel fiber mods? most likely not cause they are dirty cheap like 1plat per unit
in most cases its waste of trade but ppl do sell vitality r10 for like 30 plat which would be waste of endo
now imagine how that price would go down if many more ppl would start to list it
i dont care about rare items or rivens i got everything in this game i could get and more plat to spend that i would need for the last login i ever make in warframe

well think about it 

34 минуты назад, ZeroX4 сказал:

that someone loves new stagger? i sure did not

I actually love the stagger change, I all time user the area-effect weapons, self damaging or not.
This change actually brought all area-effect weapons to around same lvl.

But topic was't about all of this)