Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe automatic trade market.

FurrGotten

2 hours ago, FurrGotten said:

I actually love the stagger change, I all time user the area-effect weapons, self damaging or not.
This change actually brought all area-effect weapons to around same lvl.

But topic was't about all of this)

im not sure we are getting each other here right
i meant is there any1 here who actually loves stagger?
i dont mean if u or any1 here likes it better than self damage since obviously its better to be staggered than dead and thats good trade off
in a same way i didnt see any1 ever say that stagger on orb vallis is just brilliant

and yeah i love stagger instead of self damage on bramma i can shoot just straight into demolisher on disruption standing next to it and not give 2 F#@ks about it
but on eidolons with shraksun or in normal gameplay with shedu its just breaking pace of the game and destroys the experience
but i will never say stagger alone for any weapon is good solution

On 2020-03-08 at 10:05 PM, 700stalkar007 said:

finally something decent

so it took 7 years of development for someone to finally getting acknowledged about this idea

man,games like trove cross and others had this feature almost from the start,and now we have this dumb chat camping

*wanned to post something like this myself,but couldnt make any examples*

Its not this wasnt acknowledged its that the community have been asking for this for years for an official warframe auction hud which the only closest thing we have to that atm is being the warframe market. I even made a post about this one but countless times DE has said no to thread forums like it in the past. But due to the recent dev stream i might actually hold onto hope this might become reality. If phantasy star online 2 can implement it a game where warframe has direct influence from that even scott said so himself. So can warframe too.

• Like 1

Like that someone tried making post about this and helping up the post.

23 часа назад, weeaboopotato сказал:

closest thing we have to that atm is being the warframe market.

This thing is out of game, still eats a lot of time and have no guarantees.

• 2 weeks later...

Only my opinion:    This might crash the market, and is why DE is not doing it?

Option for consideration(COMPROMISE) is :    To locked this Feature >  trade / offer to resource or credit trade ONLY.

eg. I have spare of Rare Mod but I have problems ranking up mods cause I need credits or endo, Then with the feature you can trade spare for extra credit/endo even resource.

Spoiler

Thanks if you read this. :community:

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, UdsUds сказал:

Option for consideration(COMPROMISE) is :    To locked this Feature >  trade / offer to resource or credit trade ONLY.

eg. I have spare of Rare Mod but I have problems ranking up mods cause I need credits or endo, Then with the feature you can trade spare for extra credit/endo even resource.

Показать контент

Any balance change crashes the market, heh.
But they are doing updates.

An Auction market in Warframe would ruin the already delicate market further by completely removing the human barter element. At best, implementing WF Market by some console into the game I can support, as it wouldn’t eliminate bartering, but those same games you listed with the AM’s have absolute *garbage* economies with overly inflated crap by predatory players, and also have overly pay to win economies already.

Warframe’s market already has plenty of things inflated. We don’t need people ruining it more. This will be a big fat no from me.

Edited by WingedCrusade
  • Like 2

Только что, WingedCrusade сказал:

An Auction market in Warframe would ruin the already delicate market further by completely removing the human barter element. At best, implementing WF Market by some console into the game I can support, as it wouldn’t eliminate bartering, but those same games you listed with the AW’s have absolute *garbage* economies with overly inflated crap.

Warframe’s market already has plenty of things inflated. We don’t need people ruining it more. This will be a big fat no from me.

Market ingame will not have a possibility to trade item for item, and non standard sets of items.
I wouldn't say that those games have so busted prices and market.

WoW and ESO have horrible markets, and ESO just has a terrible market system in general. Plus if you look at games like Neverwinter or Archeage, or most other MMOs, etc so on and so forth, they’re so horribly overinflated that you’d have to be a market lord already just to buy from them. People sell at ABSURDLY high prices that you can’t feasibly buy without being a predatory market buyer and seller that buys low and sells extremely high, or you open your wallet.

It’s not a case about item for item, it’s a case that people WILL buy low price items until there are none so they can sell at extremely high values to turn a large net profit. That’s why I don’t want an automated auction house. At least with the human element of bartering you can work out prices and dissuade people from buying out the market too fast. I also like to personally trade with people and sell things low and help newbies out, which you can’t get from an AM.

Edited by WingedCrusade
  • Like 1

Some of us have been requesting something like this for years, commission shop preferably since auction houses are (f word that will get censored)ing trash. I unfortunately don't see it happening if it hasn't happened by now though 😕

11 часов назад, Ceryk сказал:

Some of us have been requesting something like this for years, commission shop preferably since auction houses are (f word that will get censored)ing trash. I unfortunately don't see it happening if it hasn't happened by now though 😕

A lot of changes that been asked in warframe didn't go in to the game fast, like slide meta nerf, selfdamage removal, reworks... That dosent mean that thay will not be added in the game eventually.

12 часов назад, KillerKana18 сказал:

https://warframe.market/

https://riven.market/

is what i have been using so far, i like the human part in the trades 🙂

Out of game solutions  are good for players that have a posibility to invest time  into the game, cause players prefer to trade whit someone that is alltime online, market gonna give more possibilities to players that have little time to play.
And how did I say before, it's not a replacment for traiding that we have ingame right now, it's an extension.

So like the warframe market, but in game allowing you to put the physical item up for sale?

I'm not against it as long as the market stays open, since it is generally a far less toxic place than in game.

In fact, I don't know why this isn't implemented already, it's a great idea.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

Только что, (NSW)FlameDivinity сказал:

Nice. +1

I don't know why Warframe is the only mmo with trading but doesn't have an actual in game market. It's astounding.

That is the main point)
It's a really good MMO feature that warframe is missing. 

• Like 1

On 2020-03-25 at 2:49 AM, UdsUds said:

Reveal hidden contents

It wont. Theres a game called phantasy star online 2 with an even more complex market system with an in built market system and it is thriving. Phantasy star online 2 is also simmilar as to how warframe plays just that its more jrpg-ish