Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0
Kareemroto

How can i level up my kuva weapon to level 40???

Question

So guys i got a kuva khom and its stuck in lvl 30i looked in the actions and saw something called valnce fuison so do k have to get another kuva khom inorder to unlock lvl 40?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its not like you are forced to forma them right after grabbing them.

You are if you plan on getting all of the Mastery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, to level your Kuva weapons to level 40 you will need to apply up to 5 forma to the weapon (2 extra ranks per forma).

Valence Fusion is to increase the weapons elemental bonus damage or changing its element.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JShield said:

You are if you plan on getting all of the Mastery.

Not even then. There’ll be more mastery than necessary to reach max rank over time. Doubt there’ll be a reason to keep going past then besides bragging rights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

No, to level your Kuva weapons to level 40 you will need to apply up to 5 forma to the weapon (2 extra ranks per forma).

Valence Fusion is to increase the weapons elemental bonus damage or changing its element.

Why do we need 5 forma it seems a bit much for 16 weapons not counting any new ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Why do we need 5 forma it seems a bit much for 16 weapons not counting any new ones?

Its not like you are forced to forma them right after grabbing them. Get them , test them, the ones you like you forma to their max potential, the others you leave to forma when you have nothing else in your priority list.

I ranked all of them to lvl 40 because i had no other weapons to level anymore and so i could focus on Railjack to farm intrinsics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...