Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal missing in menu?

Methanoid

i also had the Arsenal button disappear - it did seem tied to having played some Mission(s) and then when i came back to my Ship i noticed it was gone.

restarting the game did seem to be the only resolution, after trying a few things.

• Like 1

I didn't encounter this yesterday, but I did after todays' Hotfix (27.3.3). Not only is the Arsenal button missing, but when this happens I have noticed I also get softlocked in the Mod menu after attempting to do Fusion on a Mod; clicking the exit does nothing, hitting escape does nothing, clicking the back button (m4) does nothing. My only choice is to hard close via alt+f4.

• Like 1

Hello,

Since last update, the Arsenal button is no more in my Equipment. And when I open Arsenal and access to mods, I can change or modify them but when I want to get back to the game the Quit button doesn't work at all. It has no effect and the only thing I can do is quit and restart the game.

Edited by Divinio
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, VladdyLulz said:

I didn't encounter this yesterday, but I did after todays' Hotfix (27.3.3). Not only is the Arsenal button missing, but when this happens I have noticed I also get softlocked in the Mod menu after attempting to do Fusion on a Mod; clicking the exit does nothing, hitting escape does nothing, clicking the back button (m4) does nothing. My only choice is to hard close via alt+f4.

yeah i got the exact same thing when upgrading a mod.

Yup same here, Arsenal is no longer in showing up in the menu and I got soft locked in mods menu.

Starting this last update, when I'm in Arsenal>Any gear slot upgrade>mods tab, and if I press the "Esc" key instead of clicking the exit button, I can no longer interact with anything on the screen, the "Esc" key doesn't do anything and in general I'm stuck in the mod screen unable to do anything.  At this point all I can do is force shut down Warframe.  

This just happened after the last update and seems to happen intermittently though it has happened over a dozen times at this point and multiple times an hour, including back to back restarts of the game.  Also when I log back in the the new weapon/warframe that I had equipped and started placing mods on was no longer equipped and the previously equipped weapon/warframe was still equipped.  This appears to coincide with the Arsenal menu not showing up in the menu.