Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear point for emblems

Lazarow

Question

So I must have ran about 5 scarlet spear runs and most were about 15minutes. I was on ground team. When I go on navigation and click on the event icon where I can find progression bars to the scarlet spear event emblems progress, I only have about 1200.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? I dont know so I am asking here as it may not be a bug and I just dont understand it. How do I get point for that bar to fill up. I have 2445 event credits.

Are they going to change the ammount of points we earn? it is really stupid how low it gives and I need to spend hours to get even just the weapon its just not fair, I know its here for almost a whole month but its still a lot of time doing the same thing over and over again.

Thanks for your answers

8 answers to this question

The missions really aren't very rewarding and I have a sneaking suspicion that Resource boosters are boosting the point returns. 

Because my friends and I have been pushing this content, we've pretty much played together the whole time. My one friend is saying they have like 5k+ scarlet bux, I have ~3k+ scarlet bux and my other friend says they have like just a hair over 2k. 

The only difference I can imagine outside of the rewards just being totally heccin random is that the friend with the most usually runs boosters, I've been running with my Smeeta where as the friend with the least has been running mostly Helios for scans. If that turns out to be the case then I'm kinda tilted cause this is not the kind of thing that should be effected by boosters. 

If that isn't the case then I just have no heccin clue how this event issues Scarlet Bux.

Edit: Just noticed I had a flasing mail whoozle on my HUD clicked it and noticed I have the remainder (14hrs) of a resource booster I got from Simarus. So I've had a resource booster going this whole time so no heccin clue how to explain the thousands of points worth of point dependency. 

Edited by Oreades

I have to say that 10k does seem a lot, but it is a month-long thing... So i don't know, really. I did get like 600pts per 20m of play. That puts it at like 28 hours of gameplay. That means you have to play around 1 hour of this (but only the event) everyday. It sounds a bit much to me, each can take their own conclusions.

Can anyone point me to where information is posted about how these emblems are awarded? I've been walking around the flotilla with an 11 on my arm for weeks now, but I've been playing full runs of Murex waves the entire time. I seem to get bonus rewards in inbox messages at random times, some reflecting my actual gameplay, other giving me rewards that are either too high or too low, if they are based on time spent, Murex driven away, and credits gathered permission. Emblem-wise, though, I just simply stopped getting them two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I should be well above 11 now, with 137000+ OpSS points. Perhaps, I am just being dumb (which is highly possible), but I can't figure out the reward system. Any clues to toss out to a confused fellow Tenno?

The bonus credits you get in your inbox, is what your highest score (either murex or ground, whichever is higher) is from that flotilla, when it reaches 100/100 murex,  times 2. Max 10000 bonus i think.
Get a good squad. Me + 2 other clan mates have been running ground/murex maybe 1 full round every few days since the start of the event. We have gotten all the event emblems/clan sigils/decorations/weapons. Just maxing arcanes atm. (no boosters)

Edited by Syrethyst
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Syrethyst said:

The bonus credits you get in your inbox, is what your highest score (either murex or ground, whichever is higher) is from that flotilla, when it reaches 100/100 murex,  times 2. Max 10000 bonus i think.
Get a good squad. Me + 2 other clan mates have been running ground/murex maybe 1 full round every few days since the start of the event. We have gotten all the event emblems/clan sigils/decorations/weapons. Just maxing arcanes atm. (no boosters)

Excellent! Thank you for that explanation. I've been fairly confused about it. I've got a good chunks of credits. Just wondering why my arm still says 11, when I think I have completed more like 17 or so 100/100 waves (but I'm only at 135000 ish points, so maybe I have to get to 150000?)

Awesome! Thanks again! Cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingseesar said:

Excellent! Thank you for that explanation. I've been fairly confused about it. I've got a good chunks of credits. Just wondering why my arm still says 11, when I think I have completed more like 17 or so 100/100 waves (but I'm only at 135000 ish points, so maybe I have to get to 150000?)

Awesome! Thanks again! Cheers!

You're most welcome! All the best with the event ^.^