The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Recieved wrong tier of victory bonus.

Loza03

Cross-post from Megathread - thought it might be prudent to make two threads both for the overall thread and to try and this one to try get confirmation as best as I can.

In the inbox message for my 'Victory Bonus' , I received 6,000 Scarlet Credits. However, I'd achieved the tier III medal, which according to the Scarlet Spear event forum page rewards 10,000. I didn't keep accurate track of my exact balance previously because I wasn't expecting a problem to occur, so this might be a UI bug instead of a rewards bug. Is it possible there could I could get confirmation for this?

Original post (with more details)

Type: reward

Description: wrong number of Scarlet Credits given/reported given for tier 3 victory bonus. Could be a UI problem

Visuals: NkAimMX.jpg

XrsGlWK.jpg

Reproduction: can't be certain - received this message, noted it was the wrong amount, reacted ASAP (have not spent any credits)

Expected result: receiving 10,000, as advertised in the operation information:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

Observed: seem to have received 6,000. I didn't take note of my balance beforehand, so I can't be certain. Would like to know if it is a UI bug.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Observed: seem to have received 6,000. I didn't take note of my balance beforehand, so I can't be certain. Would like to know if it is a UI bug.

Its not an UI bug. I only got 2k credits from getting Rank 3 and the store showed that my credits went from 20k to 22k after the mail.

• Like 1

Yeah I don't know what's going on with this. The last run my squad did, 3 of us got to 9100, and the 4th that got dc'ed for 1-2 waves got slightly less. The 3 of us that got the #1 spot all got 2k for the "victory" reward even tho our instance had something like 85/100 murax repelled.

However, our 4th that was #2 on the point board got 6k as a reward.

???????????

Also, as someone who did the whole Monster Hunter: World grind in town instances (Kulve Taroth siege for anyone that is familiar), I really don't want to be forced to sit back, wait to see which flotilla servers are successful, and hop to them while ignoring/ abandoning the ones that are filled with people that are either afk, or just extremely inefficient/ have a poor grasp on how the scoring works. It became a toxic system back when I played MHW where playing in low contribution servers was a complete waste of time and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in Warframe as well.

• Like 1

Just to add onto this, my group joined an instance that was doing well, and we got to 5010 before our instance got 100/100 muraxes repelled. We went and did some Tridolons and whatnot to kill time after achieving this score.

7lWBMsD.png

Got the T3 emblem but no credits, while the other 3 members got 2k, again, when we were all supposed to get 10k. I've now lost out on 16k or 24k depending on how this system is intended to work since this was the 2nd 100/100 I've participated in.

This looks like this is supposed to be the main way to earn SS creds, so this should get fixed asap since it's currently a waste of time to chase that 10k payout.

Edited by xChibix

That's cool. I got rank 3 in both, twice, however, only the first two times did I get credits and I only got the 2000 amounts.

The grind theoretically was bad enough, but we don't even get the bonus credits.

Edited by SneakyTouchy

Hm... I got the rank 1 reward previously before getting this.

Maybe if you 'skip' a tier? Such as going straight to tier 3? In my case 'skipping' the tier 2 reward got me that one instead.

Still a really bad bug nonetheless, just trying to spitball ideas should someone from DE see this.

Okay, so...this is a bit of a problem, I'd wager? I got something like 4650 points (should've been 9000+ credits with the new hotfix). Literally nothing:3Qqg3Kw.png

It's already a little ridiculous that we're expected to get 5000 points in a single lobby instance in order to get the rank 3 emblem, due to the fact that we have to immediately stop at the end of the 100 Murex Repelled limit and people have been readily going beyond the 5000 points necessary for the reward cap...but to not get any rewards at all is a little much. Having played since before Operation Sling-Stone, I can say that I've never seen quite such a broken event in Warframe up to this point...

Please fix this, DE. This is incredibly aggravating.

Edited by GamingVirtue
Mistakenly submitted post before finishing