Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex skin reward for each warframe and weapon mastered

As the person said before me Dex stuff is for anniversaries and you want one for every frame AND weapon? Yeah sure they can add it slowly but it's very easy to level up stuff and that would completly remove the idea of immortal skins, and would greatly reduce the amount of peaople who buy delux skins and immortal skins, and even more less people would buy tennogen skins. I won't say it's a bad idea but it will never happen because it's just a lot of work and would greatly reduce DE income.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I love my dex skin for excalibur. Can we get one for every weapon and warframe? Please devs. A reward for players maxing a warframe is a free dex skin for that warframe. A free dex skin for mastering a weapon.

Way to big a resource commitment for little pay off. 

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

As the person said before me Dex stuff is for anniversaries and you want one for every frame AND weapon? Yeah sure they can add it slowly but it's very easy to level up stuff and that would completly remove the idea of immortal skins, and would greatly reduce the amount of peaople who buy delux skins and immortal skins, and even more less people would buy tennogen skins. I won't say it's a bad idea but it will never happen because it's just a lot of work and would greatly reduce DE income.

I disagree. Once a taste of skin is added. People will want more. I see dex skins for all warframes as players wanting more skins. Profits could increase. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Honestly sounds like a massive waste of time and resources.

Not to mention the Dex stuff is meant to be exclusive for Warframe anniversaries.

5 hours ago, keikogi said:

Way to big a resource commitment for little pay off. 

It's not a waste of resources. That little pay off could make players hungry for skins. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

It's not a waste of resources. That little pay off could make players hungry for skins. 

It is a waste of resources  because DE isn't gaining any money from the skins. And having Dex skins for every weapon and Warframe is ridiculous work. Unless you are designing the skins, I suggest Dex be kept as is.

• Like 2

On 2020-03-26 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

It is a waste of resources  because DE isn't gaining any money from the skins. And having Dex skins for every weapon and Warframe is ridiculous work. Unless you are designing the skins, I suggest Dex be kept as is.

On 2020-03-27 at 8:14 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s time that could be better spend making new/polishing existing content.

Dex skins would make you hungry for more skins. The excalibur dex skin makes me hungry for excalibur skins. More dex skins could equal a rush to buy more high price skins. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Dex skins would make you hungry for more skins. The excalibur dex skin makes me hungry for excalibur skins. More dex skins could equal a rush to buy more high price skins. 

It wouldn’t make me want more skins. I’m perfectly content with a high quality Deluxe skin every few months.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why does the number of them matter? Why can’t I just buy what I find looks cool?

How does adding free skins hurt your looking cool? It doesn't. The dex skin for every warframe and weapon offers players a chance to look cool once they master a warframe or a weapon. It also makes me want more warframe skins. Which in turn makes warframe more money. You put your gaurd up when ask about your skins you bought. Be proud of the skins you bought.  Be proud to support a game you love. For we all love warframes. 

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold

1 minute ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

How does adding free skins hurt your looking cool? It doesn't. The dex skin for every warframe and weapon offers players a chance to look cool once they master a warframe or a weapon. It also makes me want more warframe skins. Which in turn makes warframe more money. You put your gaurd up when ask about your skins you bought. Be proud of the skins you bought. 

It makes the art team waste time making those skins instead of making more deluxe skins, working on new tile sets, new enemies, literally everything that involves the act of you looking at it is held back if they decide to make a dex Skin for every frame.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It makes the art team waste time making those skins instead of making more deluxe skins, working on new tile sets, new enemies, literally everything that involves the act of you looking at it is held back if they decide to make a dex Skin for every frame.

Waste? A waste to add a dex skin for every warframe? No! A waste is not making a dex skin for every warframe. Each warframe a snowflake. Each warframe is special. Each warframe has someone who likes using it. Each warframe love by someone. That is why each warframe deserves a dex skin.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Waste? A waste to add a dex skin for every warframe? No! A waste is not making a dex skin for every warframe. Each warframe a snowflake. Each warframe is special. Each warframe has someone who likes using it. Each warframe love by someone. That is why each warframe deserves a dex skin.

By every Warframe you include Revenant. Who deserves nothing but a rework.

• Like 1