Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel nerfed towards sentients, meanwhile, Limbo is trolling them to death by boredom.

dwqrf

6 hours ago, Arcira said:

Oh look an absolutely unexpected thing happened. Sentients have deminishing return against cc now... so yea everyone can enjoy beeing useless ... except Limbo he is still broken.

Mad because people play something different than you?

3 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

Mad because people play something different than you?

What makes you think I´m not abusing Limbo? But that´s not even the point isn´t it?

Edited by Arcira

Limbo is still useful versus sentients.  They did not break him.  You cannot sit there and let time expire, but you can freeze them and do some cc and fire/slash away with favorite weapon.  

After I finally dumped some forma into limbo and even bought his (very nice) skin, I was worried they would make him useless but that is not the case.  

Sure there are other good options for cc or debuff, but that's a good thing.  Go ahead and use limbo, Nova, gara, frost, whatever, they all have uses.  Limbo is still a good pick for team energy trickle, prevents snipers, and freezes mobs to take out important targets first.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Educated_Beast said:

Limbo is still useful versus sentients.  They did not break him.  You cannot sit there and let time expire, but you can freeze them and do some cc and fire/slash away with favorite weapon.  

After I finally dumped some forma into limbo and even bought his (very nice) skin, I was worried they would make him useless but that is not the case.  

Sure there are other good options for cc or debuff, but that's a good thing.  Go ahead and use limbo, Nova, gara, frost, whatever, they all have uses.  Limbo is still a good pick for team energy trickle, prevents snipers, and freezes mobs to take out important targets first.  

Wooow.....tactics....