Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls increase Nightwave cap

(PSN)Patricchoy

Obviously with everything else going on like them still working on Railjack issues, SS issues's, etc I doubt a new NW series is coming any time soon.

I'd have to agree, in the mean time we need a source of nitain so @[DE]Rebecca how about it?  Even if the limit must remain any chance we can get another 30 levels added on to ease the pain and give us something else to do while locked in our homes?

• Like 2

i also need nitain extract to forge my titania prime, but my nightwave is at maximum and doesn’t reset anymore, i have been working for 2 days trying to farm 2 nitain extract in other places but it’s impossible it’s frustrating

• Like 1

NIghtwave...(per the wiki)

Wolf - lasted 82 days (Feb 27 2019 - May 19 2019)

Nothing - 22 days (no intermission) (May 20 2019 - Jun 11 2019)

Intermission 1 - 23 days (Jun 12 2019 - July 5 2019)

The Emissary - 100 days (Jul 6 2019 - Oct 13 2019)

Intermission 2 - 173 days and counting (Oct 14 2019 and counting)

Seems like it is a forgotten thing...with all the other new features and content DE is tossing out for us to enjoy...(yea Scarlet Spear)....Yes, Yes, "Glassmaker" is coming...but having an intermission last twice as long as Wolf and coming up quickly to the length of The Emissary just feels bad.

#FreeTheNitain2020

• Like 5

En 2/4/2020 a las 2:54, (PS4)Patricchoy dijo:

Hi my night wave cap is at max... should I continue to do the nightwave missions? I also need nitain extract for the new Titania Prime but I have no other reliable ways to get them other than Nightwave...pls help, many thanks in advance...

Hello! I am in the same situation ... I reached Nightwave's 60 credit level, the missions are available to get points, but it is locked. I need only one Nitain Extract to start Titania's forge.

• Like 1

Nightwave intermission credits is limited to challenge acts only, limited to 7 per week and 1 per day. This is the daily and weekly limit. Get rid of season rank limit and allow endless ranks of +15 credits on each rank.

I am stuck with max rank limit of rank 30+60, 0 credits, with useless Nightwave challenge acts having no rewards to me.

• Like 1

Oh I see, well yeah if it is capped that sucks, especially since this lasted for so long, they should have restarted the WHOLE intermission altogether in my opinion. But as per DE logic, if they didn't came up with the solution, they won't use someone elses cause of stupid pride, and not wanting to admit to ones mistakes.

• Like 1

All DE has to do is just 'reset' or 'prestige' the nightwave. Everytime you hit 30 it goes back to #1, removing cosmetics for extra credits or forma/potatoes/etc. Every 30 rank being an umbra forma. Which means DE technically owes everyone 1-2 umbra forma by now. Which sucks, since DE promised they'd keep such a simple thing updated.

🏡 feels like home over here. For reference, I'm out of Nitain as well:

How am I supposed to get Nitain Extract?!

Am 2.4.2020 um 11:17 schrieb KnightKrawlur:

Obviously with everything else going on like them still working on Railjack issues, ...

k pop lol GIF

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Tinklzs:

All DE has to do is just 'reset' or 'prestige' the nightwave. Everytime you hit 30 it goes back to #1, removing cosmetics for extra credits or forma/potatoes/etc. Every 30 rank being an umbra forma. Which means DE technically owes everyone 1-2 umbra forma by now. Which sucks, since DE promised they'd keep such a simple thing updated.

It's not even that much. Players asked to simply raise or remove the cap. It's not like the 15 credits per 10k standing are rewarding or anything but players were ok with it because it gives Nightwave a reason to be there. And a way to get more Nitain of course.

20 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

The very fact that there are cap is weird/dumb. There shouldn't be such limit, or be very far (like rank 300).

I for one am thankful that there IS a cap. 

I've been sitting at 60 (capped) for weeks now and NOT having to do that pointless chore is really, really nice. 

Nightwave needs a rework, if anything, not extension of the mind-numbing grind that requires you to run trivial missions you no longer need or want over and over again. 

25 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

I for one am thankful that there IS a cap. 

I've been sitting at 60 (capped) for weeks now and NOT having to do that pointless chore is really, really nice. 

Nightwave needs a rework, if anything, not extension of the mind-numbing grind that requires you to run trivial missions you no longer need or want over and over again. 

It's the same bad design that kuva liches uses (funny how that theme keeps coming back).

Nightwave, you're doing missions, not for their rewards but for another goal (arbitrary challenge). 

Kuva liches, you're doing missions, not for their rewards but for another goal (murmurs).