Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spent a lot of forma on in my dojo but my clan is barren

Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe

Question

So, i've made my own clan, a long time ago. Now i feel like there's not really any point to keeping on and would like to participate and be part of bigger warframe clans, yet i spent a lot... And i mean a lot of forma, resources in research and time creating my dojo, a lot of the rooms are empty and decorate less but some i put a lot of time but i'm just one man and decorating the whole dojo is hard for me to do mentally.

Is it possible to delete my clan and get all my stuff back in the process? If not then i don't know what to do. I only frequent warframe a few times a day, and thanks to the corona virus i have a little more time than usual to play video games, but i couldn't always be active for my clan, also the name is stupid "Protectors of Superman" like what was i thinking when i created that name.
I just hope there's a way i can delete my clan, get... like at least 50% of my stuff back and be part of other big clans out there, perhaps get nominated as a room artist and take care of decorating some rooms as participation, i would love that! I hope there was an update that allowed something like that, or i don't know. 

Thanks, i await your kind responses.

-Veteran warframer

5 answers to this question

make a another account, set the second account as the owner of the clan then leave but still keep control of it

unfortunately it's never even implied that you can get investments back for any reason so i don't think that's gonna happen. (i've helped 3 clans with research so this has happened to me 3 times)

• Like 1