The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do they keep leaving?

il y a 14 minutes, kapn655321 a dit :

A weird flex would be something like telling a waitress, "I know for a fact I could drink 3 bottles of maple syrup before the rest of the table finishes ordering." Something that makes you think, "Well, that's a rather peculiar way to try to assert dominance, but ok..."

In this case, there's like this odd assumption that players above you are sheep, players below you are poor, they leave your game because though you're sure you could carry them, they have to quit because you chose not to... you've ruled that none of them deserve to be in the game like you do.. and... somethin' just strikes me as very peculiar indeed.. but it doesn't fit an easy and obvious format to be an outright, "weird flex." Know what I mean?

Big mood? Weird flex? Something like that.

Oh ok , no i only speak about people coming in ESO and thing like that and leaving when they see they can't leech.

1 hour ago, Dr_Shadox said:

Oh ok , no i only speak about people coming in ESO and thing like that and leaving when they see they can't leech xp and reward while doing something on the side.

I dunno man.. sometimes folks leave because there's nothing to kill and it's boring. ESO isn't just for meta.. though the meta would state otherwise.. ESO is a early high level place to test your builds. Guess it depends the player.

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, kapn655321 a dit :

I dunno man.. sometimes folks leave because there's nothing to kill and it's boring. ESO isn't just for meta.. though the meta would state otherwise.. ESO is a early high level place to test your builds. Guess it depends the player.

Yeah but we often see someone with lvl 1 stuff joining 😕 (or in normal sanctuary) and are less active than a AI you need to rescue,it's not cool for "active" players to be forced to carry some lazy users.

After i don't saying it's the case for everyone , sometime even a lvl 1 stuff try is best and it's ok for me even if he don't deal that much damage because atleast they play instead of only running around for gather loot.

On Xbox as well, over the past several months the number of players that up and leave on endless missions after 1-2 drops has been unusually high.  It's rare to see Hydron (or even Helene) go to 15 waves, or relics go past 2 openings.  I don't know if it's new players that don't know about the increased rewards and tiers, people farming specific relic openings hoping others bring them in, or ...I don't know.  I can understand if it's a newer player and they're not getting kills (in which case I hold myself back a little).  If they're farming for the relics themselves, then they're not doing a good job at it as there's more efficient ways to do that.  Disruption is the only mode that I'll normally see groups go to 4-5 openings more often than not now.  

I've found that communicating with the team has lead to staying longer. 

Not sure what other factors are involved but I consistently get positive response when I drop "y'all up for w20/30m?" Or something similar in squad.

Maybe it's just a lack of interaction for a lot of players.  

• Like 1