Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime vs Corona

(XBOX)Oussii

5 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

The very thing I hate about this forum. I mean I understand it’s their tos and rules. I respect that. but I just don’t agree with the thought policing.

Their rules are too strict for my taste too. In my personal opinion there's nothing wrong with telling people your hones thoughts. Being slapped with the truth builds character. Sometimes happens to me too, I just take a mental note a suck it up.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Their rules are too strict for my taste too. In my personal opinion there's nothing wrong with telling people your hones thoughts. Being slapped with the truth builds character. Sometimes happens to me too, I just take a mental note a suck it up.

Yeah exactly I mean I think it’s fine to ban post that have hate speech type an bullying stuff but I’ve seen post that criticize de and game get deleted and closed. Their should be a balance of freedom of expression and common decency in the forum.

9 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

Yeah exactly I mean I think it’s fine to ban post that have hate speech type an bullying stuff but I’ve seen post that criticize de and game get deleted and closed. Their should be a balance of freedom of expression and common decency in the forum.

Exactly. It's like people get offended for much less they should be able to tolerate, and I don't know how these people are able to function in real life. I'm not saying people should be allowed to openly bully one another, but moderate criticism doesn't hurt anyone, let that be a player or a dev. Their definition of moderate criticism is different apparently.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1