Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Done With The Void

Brasten

Because DE has changed the drop table again in update 10.3 and encrypted them there is virtually no point in grinding the RNG of the Void. DE keeps moving the part drops for Prime Weapons on Void missions and messing with the % rates to the point that it ain't even worth bothering with.

Until DE wants to actually be honest and tell us where stuff got moved to and the chances of items there is little point in wasting time in Void play. There is no point playing them when you have no idea where stuff is or even if you're playing the right missions to begin with.

Edited by Brasten

Until DE wants to actually be honest and tell us where stuff got moved to and the chances of items there is little point in wasting time in Void play. There is no point playing them when you have no idea where stuff is or even if you're playing the right missions to begin with.

So tell me....what were you planning to do with the stuff when you get it?

I don't understand why they'd want to stop the data mining, to be honest.

Wish a Dev would come out and tell us why data mining is such a bad thing. Is it bad that the players have some kind of clue to know where to go instead of wasting their time when what they want is in a totally different place?

I honestly don't get why they'd do this. They should know by now players don't like doing tons of missions and having nothing to show for it, especially when they have no idea where they are supposed to go for what they need. Who wants to have piles and piles of parts they have no use for while trying to find where to get what they need?

And besides, blocking data mining isn't going to do a bit of good on DE's part -- people will eventually suss out where what drops just by doing the missions anyways. Why not just tell us or let us data mine it?

I understand the OP's frustration. I decided not to care about other Prime weapons and just get my 3 favorites and I'm down to needing one part. Since the Bronco Prime Barrel's T3 Capture drop wasn't/hasn't been fixed its been... shall we say un-fun doing so many T2 Captures for the 11% drop chance assuming the wiki is correct.  IMO, drops should be affected by level and faction so I can, for example, do Corpus Survival for a significantly better chance at a Capture key instead of equal chances for all the keys. If this is already the case, please let me know lol doesn't seem like it atm.

Since the new change to Survival drops, I haven't seen a single T2 Capture in any of the 15min+ Survivals I've done (various levels/factions) so far. Yeah, RNG and all that but still... not much fun. Hope its fixed soon and I'm still working on the BroncoP Barrel T2 Cap drop. For now anwyay

Edited by 7.T.