Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Glassmaker

Liam

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm not sure.

Traditionally There's been a week or two's break, and I faintly recall there being confirmation as such for this one, but of course, this is no normal nightwave.

Assume a weeks break until proven otherwise.

• Like 4

On the time the intermission have last they have had more then enough time to finish up Nightwave Series 3. 

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I'm not sure.

Traditionally There's been a week or two's break, and I faintly recall there being confirmation as such for this one, but of course, this is no normal nightwave.

Assume a weeks break until proven otherwise.

I mean they did have to fix a lot of stuff *cough* railjack, scarlet spear, warframe and now railjack revised *cough* so there's that. Also I expected that nightwave season 3 would be on as soon as the intermission ended but I'm a noob when it comes to nightwave (didn't play during season 1 and 2, or for a good part of intermission 2)

Along with everything else that's been mentioned in this thread, they said in one of the streams that there'll be some amount of downtime (can't recall if they specified how long) between the end of Intermission 2 and the start of Season 3.

Edited by Quarterdane