The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - number in tactical menu

Aazhyd

Question

If I bring up the tactical menu in Raljack (default button L on PC), I see in the bottom left next to each player a little blueish icon with a number next to it.

Can anyone tell me what this number means? At first I thought it was Intrinsic level combined, but this isn't it. Unfortunately I have no picture.

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Does anyone use warframe abilities in RJ??  Actually we need to delete this post. We dont need to give noobs a new way to waste resources... =/

I do, if the abilities are useful to create choke points where ram parties enter the ship. Like Mag's Magnetize or Ivara's sleep arrow. Makes it much easier to eliminate the whole party of intruders immediately and right where they stand. Also saves a lot of effort in repairs, though I believe that won't be as much of a concern by the time RJ:Revised drops for consoles.

This has been useful in Scarlet Spear as well. Since I'm one of the rare players with full warp freedom I often go between RJ and the defense spot in the murex. In order not to de-cast my placed abilities in the Murex defense I instead try to use the RJ-provided warframe abilities for its defense and before I need to rejoin my team.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93