Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bionicle: Quest For Mata Nui

(PSN)reddragonhrcro

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)reddragonhrcro:

Considering I see from time to time fellow Bionicle fans here, this may interest some of you who are unaware of it:

Talk about a blast from the past.

My heart. It's like that the worlds I imagined as a kid when I played with them did become true.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If they weren't making it a Soulslike, I'd be all for it. As it is I'm currently in "Wait and See" mode, which is a bit of a shame, as Bionicle was like a third of my childhood (the other two were Thunderbirds and Doctor Who, for the curious).

Apparently the game is being built on the StarCraft 2 engine, and if I'm interpreting the facts correctly, you will need a copy of that game to play this. Also be aware that Multiplayer support has allegedly been cancelled.

14 hours ago, Corvid said:

If they weren't making it a Soulslike, I'd be all for it. As it is I'm currently in "Wait and See" mode, which is a bit of a shame, as Bionicle was like a third of my childhood (the other two were Thunderbirds and Doctor Who, for the curious).

Apparently the game is being built on the StarCraft 2 engine, and if I'm interpreting the facts correctly, you will need a copy of that game to play this. Also be aware that Multiplayer support has allegedly been cancelled.

Mostly correct. Yes SC2 is required but the game is free. MP is if anything on hold, it may get added eventually but it's not a priority atm.

Also there are 2 other projects which may interest you if this doesn't end being to your liking.

-Bionicle: Masks of Power which has been around for some time now, it's playable but still a WIP.

-Bionicle Legend of Mata Nui Rebuilt which is the cancelled Bionicle game that was originally going to release for PC, some of the devs kept backup of all work that was done on the game and a group of fans decided to finish the game and fix it. It's released and playable but still very buggy, can't wait for when they fix it entirely.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro