Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I putted an umbra forma on ripkas...

(PSN)grayhyh

Looking at all this hurts my eyes. You could've just forma'd organ shatter and berserker instead of wasting your precious umbra forma. This is just thoughtless. -Slash on a Ripkas as well. Not having slash on a melee is always a crime. I just can't...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Looking at all this hurts my eyes. You could've just forma'd organ shatter and berserker instead of wasting your precious umbra forma

Yeah, that was bothering me too. But OP said this was a secondary account to just have fun (idk why grinding out NW a second time is fun, but whatever floats their boat), that's the reason for the brave forma placement.

3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

That -slash "It's actually better this way!"

chappelle show lol GIF

It kinda is tho,the biggest draw is most of the wep damage got downed but it clears enemies pretty fast,if it was - impact it would be absolutely incredible btu rivens in a nutshell sometimes you have to give up something,as much as slash is a meta physical damage slash isnt really fully needed on a melee wep unless you use nekros or have a melee wep with low status or do you want to actually see your enemy bleed which is boring.

So theres another thing to anger people off,I dont build weps for slash unless they have high slash or hunter munitions on them and melee weps unless they have low crit dont really prioritize slash all that much imo especially since IPS dpesnt have 4x proc pririty anymore.

5 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Looking at all this hurts my eyes. You could've just forma'd organ shatter and berserker instead of wasting your precious umbra forma. This is just thoughtless. -Slash on a Ripkas as well. Not having slash on a melee is always a crime. I just can't...

Not for me,dont really get the hype about slash other than the proc and melees are all about dps tbh,slash feels less of a priority on a melee but u can arrest me if you want LOL

UwU But daddy i didnt wanted to forma this agwain :3