Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker Rewards

wirecard

Hi all, since i didn't find a Feedback Thread dedicated to the Reward Pool, i just started this Topic. If there is a pre-existing one, please leave me a hint of that.

I would have enjoyed the Boolean Rewards to include a Parazon Skin, imho it would have made perfect sense  to do so, since we hack consoles with this Piece of Technology and do a lot more stuff.

Maybe in Place of the Syandana, because we got tons of Syandanas but just one and only Parazon Skin from the Sigma Series.

Anyway, the rest of Rewards are cool in my Opinion. I'm totally excited to see the new Landing Craft and its Air Support, and to test around with the new Augments. The new Frakta Shoulder Guards look like they could do a lot of awesome Fashion Frame, and i would be glad to get matching Leg Guards and Chest Plate. Maybe there exist some Plans to release them in the Future?

A "bit" Offtopic, but anyway, i also would enjoy to have the Buddy List (only those who are Online) implemented in the Chat Box as a Selector beneath the Emoticons- and "Currently in this Chat"- List in the lower right corner. This would improve QoL by a huge amount.

I did expect the Sugatra to be a Parazon skin, but with the exception of the time when you decide a Lich's date, I never actually see my Parazon, so I don't much care for skins for it.

That said, I absolutely love all the cosmetic rewards in this Nightwave. I've always liked Gammacor and now I can get a lot of Gammacor-like cosmetics. 👍