Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAILJACK MODS GONE

Lustrouss

Question

What the hell did DE do when I was gone for couple month not playing??? All my railjack mods that was equipped to the railjack and maxed out are all GONE now. They all disappeared, I spent hundreds of plat on it and now its all gone? Is this happening to everybody? was it part of railjack revisit or something??? wth is going on can someone help me?

12 answers to this question

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SoLowCancer said:

I'm still so confused.... wth why??

They changed how they worked to be more like regular mods - i.e. there's only one variant of each now, with Zetki, Lavan and Vidar being pure flavour.

For the most part, they should still be in your inventory to be re-equipped. If not, I'd suggest contacting support.

• Like 4

Just now, Loza03 said:

They changed how they worked to be more like regular mods - i.e. there's only one variant of each now, with Zetki, Lavan and Vidar being pure flavour.

For the most part, they should still be in your inventory to be re-equipped. If not, I'd suggest contacting support.

I have all or most of them in Zetki and maxed out and I thought i unequipped them before I left the game but its not in my inventory. tbh its useless to contact DE now, they're not the same DE like before.

1 minute ago, SoLowCancer said:

I have all or most of them in Zetki and maxed out and I thought i unequipped them before I left the game but its not in my inventory. tbh its useless to contact DE now, they're not the same DE like before.

Well either A: Farm anything you're missing again or B: realise that it's not like the forums can do anything about it, and support can, regardless of your personal opinions towards DE.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Well either A: Farm anything you're missing again or B: realise that it's not like the forums can do anything about it, and support can, regardless of your personal opinions towards DE.

Yea the only way would be to contact the support and to talk about players opinion now about DE would be just another topic. Thanks anyways

1 minute ago, SoLowCancer said:

Again:

• ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics was refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
  • ALL remaining Avionics were the best version and they all have 20% less drain for more comfortable loadouts
  • ALL ship equipment now have the Kuva Weapon combination system so you can eventually update your reactors to have max capacity instead of waiting on RNG drops.
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, SoLowCancer said:

they were reconverted to their new house, you need to upgrade them again, the dirac from the previous version of the avionic was refunded

4 hours ago, SoLowCancer said:

I spent hundreds of plat on it and now its all gone

Not only you. Remember how void hole and munition vortex worth 500 ea. But DE highlighted railjack revisit like several weeks before that happened and everyone expected this to happen.