Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Relics in bounties

Lazarow

I am not here to suggest an outright removing of them from the bounties table, I want there to be a rotation where one rotation its prime vault relics and the other is prime access relics. As they are right now it feels like prime vault is taking the spotlight while prime access gets totally ignored. Sure I can farm them from missions but the axis are a real pain to get and I want there to be balance between the two so we all get what we want fairly.

• Like 4

Yep, but I would be fine if the table for one Bounty features the Unvaulting while the other table features the current Prime Access. Here is some context of the Prime Accesses after Fortuna launched with any Unvaultings:

• Chroma Prime: Lasted from September 2018 to November 2018 for Mag & Nova Prime Unvaulting.
  • Mesa Prime: Never featured, but first to have Relics in Profit Taker Heist (which isn't reliable).
  • Equinox Prime: Briefly after Ember & Frost Prime Unvaulting ended before April 1st, 2019. Ended once Volt & Loki Prime came out later in April 2019.
  • Wukong Prime: Lasted half a month before Nyx & Rhino Prime got unvaulted in July 2019.
  • Atlas Prime: Never featured due to Valkyr & Saryn Prime Unvaulting in September 2019.
  • Ivara Prime: Never featured due to Ash & Vauban Prime Unvaulting in November 2019.
  • Titania Prime: Never featured due to both Oberon & Nekros Prime Unvaulting and now Trinity & Nova Prime Unvaulting.

When Nyx & Rhino Prime Unvaulting got announced in July 2019, some people were disappointed over how the Unvaulting overtakes the entire Bounty Relics, thus forcing those players to farm Wukong Prime and his weapons elsewhere or trade.

Edited by Duality52
typo
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 2020-05-29 at 7:11 PM, Lazarow said:

I am not here to suggest an outright removing of them from the bounties table, I want there to be a rotation where one rotation its prime vault relics and the other is prime access relics. As they are right now it feels like prime vault is taking the spotlight while prime access gets totally ignored. Sure I can farm them from missions but the axis are a real pain to get and I want there to be balance between the two so we all get what we want fairly.

They still haven't done this one simple tweak yet 'til this day,  *Sigh of Frustration* 

4 hours ago, RogueSyndiva said:

They still haven't done this one simple tweak yet 'til this day,  *Sigh of Frustration* 

It would make them too easy to acquire and cut into sales.  I'm honestly surprised that they've left Steel Essence relic packs in the game, as they let experienced players essentially stock up (ahead of time) far more easily than syndicate medallions ever did.  If you do your incursions regularly enough, you can very easily grind out an entire prime access in an hour or two, depending on luck.

On 2022-07-17 at 7:39 PM, sunderthefirmament said:

It would make them too easy to acquire and cut into sales.  I'm honestly surprised that they've left Steel Essence relic packs in the game, as they let experienced players essentially stock up (ahead of time) far more easily than syndicate medallions ever did.  If you do your incursions regularly enough, you can very easily grind out an entire prime access in an hour or two, depending on luck.

As a matter of fact, I did (Void Capture spam) with Khora P. Cost me 120p (RnG being a #$&(%) to get everything of the set except the main BP which I got lucky from a radshare.

Edited by RogueSyndiva
Oof

They must be in Rotation C bounty rewards because everytime I go there its never the new relics even though the codex lists open worlds as a source.  

It is insanely easy to farm relics out of open worlds,  except lith relics lol.  

-------

I thought it would be a nice way to drive people towards  cetus or fortuna or Necralisk which would totally benefit newbs having a ton of veterans running those bounties for awhile.