Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting Solo Dojo Need Help

Toolboxio

Question

1 minute ago, Toolboxio said:

shiiit good looking out ill looks for a Nidus farming group. Is it fairly easy to find one of those?

No idea.  I literally haven't played that node since Nidus came out in late 2016.  Like I said, it's largely abandoned except for getting Nidus.  It's a shame, I actually think it could be a fun game mode if it just didn't take so long, or require gimmicky gear items, or have finicky context actions, or have a confusing map layout, and have better spawn rates and AI pathing, and... Okay, it's terrible.

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Oh! Also DE made it possible for alliance members to donate to member clans.  You may be able to find an alliance of solo clans that's willing to help share resources.

Huh, that's actually a good point.  @Toolboxio I'm currently in a solo clan alliance and it looks like I have invitation rights :smile:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

require gimmicky gear items

I don't remember needing a single Injector to complete a Salvage run, tbh. They make life a little bit easier, sure (restore lost armor), but you can just tough it out and never use one - just bring a Rhino or an Inaros, it's not like you need to sit there until level 1000 enemies start spawning. and reaching rotation C doesn't REQUIRE injectors at all. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

I don't remember needing a single Injector to complete a Salvage run, tbh. They make life a little bit easier, sure (restore lost armor), but you can just tough it out and never use one - just bring a Rhino or an Inaros, it's not like you need to sit there until level 1000 enemies start spawning. and reaching rotation C doesn't REQUIRE injectors at all. 

Oh, yeah, I stand corrected.  In Infested Salvage you can fill the Consoles at any time just by collecting Antiserum Charges.  The only thing an Antiserum Injector does is allow you to use an Antiserum Charge to replenish your own armor.  Without it you just have to be careful with how much time you spend outside the Consoles' bubbles.

My bad, it has been 3.5 years since I've played it :)

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Oh! Also DE made it possible for alliance members to donate to member clans.  You may be able to find an alliance of solo clans that's willing to help share resources.

damn thats helpful ill try and find some solo allies!

8 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Oh, yeah, I stand corrected.  In Infested Salvage you can fill the Consoles at any time just by collecting Antiserum Charges.  The only thing an Antiserum Injector does is allow you to use an Antiserum Charge to replenish your own armor.  Without it you just have to be careful with how much time you spend outside the Consoles' bubbles.

My bad, it has been 3.5 years since I've played it 🙂

Bruh WHAT, 3.5 years since that mission? thats crazy. Whats your MR and how much u play a week now?

Edited by Toolboxio

55 minutes ago, Toolboxio said:

Whats your MR and how much u play a week now?

Too high and too much

53 minutes ago, Toolboxio said:

Can you have multiple allies?

No, you can't be in multiple alliances, if that's what you're asking.

11 minutes ago, Toolboxio said:

Last question whats this 1 after my clan name in these pop ups? https://streamable.com/jb1sni

That's an excellent question.  I have no idea.

2 hours ago, Toolboxio said:

Whats your MR and how much u play a week now?

Since everyone's in-game names are identical to forum aliases, you can always type /profile <someone's name> (no brackets! Also, not case-sensitive) in the game's chat and view their profile. The other party doesn't even have to be online for that.

MR is immediately visible and total hours played is shown in STATS. Now, you'll have to stalk the poor guy every day for 7 days to calculate played/week, but hey, not everyone gets to be Mark Zuckerberg with people handing their info to you on a platter 😄 

Edited by Reifnir

In those large sprawling dojo's did you look for teleporters???  You also have fast travel from the menu to goto the labs and dry dock and vault.  

And yet you want to bullet jump everywhere ??  Enjoy wasting your resources and forma so you can have your "own" dojo and never decorate it lol.....