Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Mission Bans

NonagonWizard

Could a mod formulate a proper answer about why DE thinks it's bad to do long runs (3 hours +), and why people are getting banned from trading despite actually doing nothing wrong?

If no, could you prepare a little bit of talk and go over it at TennoCon?

• Like 4

I would like an answer to this as well. Not being able to disclose any information for security reasons does not help players avoid getting banned for legitimate runs. 

11 hours ago, Chewarette said:

An awful lot of "didn't do anything wrong" actually did something wrong.

What would be an example of doing something wrong? DE won't tell me what I did wrong. Maybe you have some insight and would like to share. 

Edited by Berzerkules

16 hours ago, NonagonWizard said:

Could a mod formulate a proper answer about why DE thinks it's bad to do long runs (3 hours +), and why people are getting banned from trading despite actually doing nothing wrong?

It's an automatic thing, you get a ton of rewards from a single mission and the game thinks you cheated and auto trade bans you, or bans you outright. There is no human oversight, except for when you contact support directly.

16 hours ago, NonagonWizard said:

I believe somewhere in their rules and regulation they have stated excessive looting or over amount of resources in a sort time is a possible ban.

Edited by kwlingo

8 hours ago, kwlingo said:

I believe somewhere in their rules and regulation they have stated excessive looting or over amount of resources in a sort time is a possible ban.

Then it should be reprogrammed to something like "average of resources for mission time" instead of "just a bunch of stuff from 1 single mission".

13 minutes ago, NonagonWizard said:

Then it should be reprogrammed to something like "average of resources for mission time" instead of "just a bunch of stuff from 1 single mission".

I agree. Since DE doesn't want us to camp in missions, they need to reprogram the loot system after 1 hour "ALL" loot (health, energy, ammo, resources, and mods) stops dropping. If not more players will be getting on the ban-wagon. Every week I see players posting about their bans. All usually the same excessive looting.

Edited by kwlingo