Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Possible Juno Comba spawning issue

Mad-Crucifer

Based on what I've observed in multiple runs in LVL 30+ Corpus ship runs, I see a lot of Juno Fog Combas, but no other Combas.

No Juno Nul, no Juno Sap, no Juno Slo. Only Juno Fog. When I do see Nuls, Saps and Slos, they are always the vanilla units rather then the Juno variants for the new Corpus ship tileset. 

I know that Juno Nul, Sap and Slo Combas exists due to Simulacrum, as well as the fact that I have found such units in the Interception mission of the Deadlock Protocol quest, but they are only registered as the eximus versions of those units in the Codex.

• 3 weeks later...

Juno Slo, Sap and Nul Combas are also not spawning for me. And I've yet to encounter the Juno Geminex Moa Eximus. Please fix this, DE.

By the way, the normal versions of the above named Combas do spawn and can be scanned but count towards their Juno Eximus variant.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2020-06-15 at 1:31 AM, Mad-Crucifer said:

Based on what I've observed in multiple runs in LVL 30+ Corpus ship runs, I see a lot of Juno Fog Combas, but no other Combas.

No Juno Nul, no Juno Sap, no Juno Slo. Only Juno Fog. When I do see Nuls, Saps and Slos, they are always the vanilla units rather then the Juno variants for the new Corpus ship tileset. 

I know that Juno Nul, Sap and Slo Combas exists due to Simulacrum, as well as the fact that I have found such units in the Interception mission of the Deadlock Protocol quest, but they are only registered as the eximus versions of those units in the Codex.

Use Ballistica Prime. Shoot them then scan. It count for me.

• 4 months later...

Archived