Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let the host of Railjack missions allow or turn down requests from crew members.

It should be that only the host of the Railjack missions can do such things as changing the mission or have access to artillery because what happens is that i keep getting these trolls that decide to waste forward artillery munitions, go back to the dry dock, change the mission on the nav and waste RJ energy. The host should have control over crew members entering forward artillery and such. Also only let the host change destination on the nav aswell as please let the host kick players out of the session. I am tired of the trolls and i’ve had just about enough.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Hikuro-93:

There's several ways to go about it. Kicking players is never the answer.

Yes it's called a vote kick. Everyone in the group has to agree, that someone should fly from the team.

And it's not like that a mission with more than one troll is going to accomplish. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb --Brandt--:

DE just needs to add voting in railjack. Gets quite annoying when a host queues for Veil only to go to the anomaly or Saturn without asking the rest of us.

Why should the crew decide? The owner of the Railjack has to be the only one who decide where his railjack is going to fly. In the end is the host the one who use his ressources and not the crew (except you refill something in the middlebof the mission).

The only thing which is needed is a save way to leave the mission. And not like now, that the missions has to be aborted.

lock the nav console to the captain (railjack owner) only. the few times i pug railjack i limit myself to the side guns, fire suppression and hull repair and going out to destroy the reactors other outside targets if nobody else is getting on that job.

everything on the bridge in my opinion is hands off unless the captain asks you to use it

Edited by KimikoLastchance
  • Like 2