The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

23 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

This is where I am for completing the new ennemies and new object.

The shuffling fragment eximus count for a normal one
The  2 leg dont count when scanned.
So I've tried atlas augment and ballistica to see if they work to scan the 2 leg murmur and the shuffling eximus and they dont work, so 2 more broken entries.
The scathing whisper spawned in the vault mission for me and dropped a albrecht's notes.

Dont know what is the last object and other ennemies.(If you find what those ennemies are or what iis the last object that is black on my screenshot please say it here).
And like Jivy said there is a new "drone" in unafilied ennemies. I thinks its a duplicate from a corpus drone.
1702579209-warframe0985.jpg1702579213-warframe0986.jpg1702506810-warframe0984.jpg

This is what I believe to be every enemy; the lumbering fragment and 2 of the three shuffling fragment entries are broken. i am highlighting the entry for an enemy called "rupturing fragment", which i haven't seen in-game, but i do not think that it spawns normally.

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

As for objects, there are always 4 tiers of containers. The first three are easy to get here.

Spoiler

The common and uncommon containers spawn normally, while the reinforced container also spawns inside the netracells. It needs 12 scans instead of 3. I know for sure it also spawns randomly in missions, as I've had it happen to me. (it uses zariman cask logic - does not proc orokin eye/golden instinct)

Spoiler

The 4th container is the rare container, named Thalmin Entrati Coffer (found via the warframe.com/droptables website).

Spoiler

The viscid avichaea-vivisect director unaffiliated drone is not a necramite and is not in the laboratories from what i can tell. It also does not have its droptable listed on the website.

Edited by Crystal58
  • Like 4

il y a 25 minutes, Crystal58 a dit :

This is what I believe to be every enemy; the lumbering fragment and 2 of the three shuffling fragment entries are broken. i am highlighting the entry for an enemy called "rupturing fragment", which i haven't seen in-game, but i do not think that it spawns normally.

Révéler le contenu masqué

As for objects, there are always 4 tiers of containers. The first three are easy to get here.

The common and uncommon containers spawn normally, while the reinforced container also spawns inside the netracells. It needs 12 scans instead of 3. I know for sure it also spawns randomly in missions, as I've had it happen to me. (it uses zariman cask logic - does not proc orokin eye/golden instinct)

The 4th container is the rare container, named Thalmin Entrati Coffer (found via the warframe.com/droptables website).

The viscid avichaea-vivisect director unaffiliated drone is not a necramite and is not in the laboratories from what i can tell. It also does not have its droptable listed on the website.

So question, where did you find the mocking whisper, the Netracel arcocanid eximus and the netracel culverin eximus ?

You can get all of them in the alchemy mission. Netracell enemies start spawning after the fourth reward. Netracell eximus will have special terms like "Septic" or "Galvanic". The Mocking Whisper is found in a grimoire hidden on the map. I can't guarantee it's always that type, but I can guarantee that it can be.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jivy said:

There are rare crates that don't emit a sound or leave a scannable piece behind and look like the reward cache from the necracell dint manage to scan it due to me mindlessly shooting crates

DE really needs to make all rare and reinforced scans a single scan for the codex and leave behind something scannable + emit sound. It's frustrating considering how niche the codex is and how rare these will spawn in a way that you actually find them (on the mission path in most cases).

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

DE really needs to make all rare and reinforced scans a single scan for the codex and leave behind something scannable + emit sound. It's frustrating considering how niche the codex is and how rare these will spawn in a way that you actually find them (on the mission path in most cases).

Don't you remember that they really care about the codex?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

Is the drop of albrecht codex part rare or something ? second time I kill a whisper and he drop nothing.

not guaranteed. arcane drop is guaranteed on both it and the boss though, but it spawns above it. for the boss its floating on an invisible brick 23m in the air and for the whisper it often gets stuck in the wall. you have to locate where it is (you can see its glow through the wall because of loot radar) and then jump to it and get as close as you can to the wall. vacuum will get it.

On 2023-12-14 at 4:44 PM, Crystal58 said:

i am highlighting the entry for an enemy called "rupturing fragment", which i haven't seen in-game, but i do not think that it spawns normally.

I see it spawn (coming up out of the ground) during the assassination boss fight, at least.  Doesn't seem to show in the codex.

2 hours ago, Crystal58 said:

for the boss its floating on an invisible brick 23m in the air and for the whisper it often gets stuck in the wall.

When the boss is down below the contraption, this often puts the drop on the ground above, or even inside the contraption (you can get in from the top).  Other times you just have to parkour to get to it.

For the whisper it also often spawns above, sometimes in the ceiling.

Presumably these are both bugs...

BTW, the published drop tables currently claim there is only a 50% chance of the arcane dropping, but it sure feels more like 100%.  The whispers supposedly pull from the mod drop table and so would be affected by mod drop boosters, but the boss is listed as "additional item drop chance" for which I'm unclear on the mechanics.

Edited by HazelMeade

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

5 scans .... bruh.

As I initially thought, they're the rare version. So it's not as bad as a reinforced or ancient molted cask, but it's still pretty tough. Just flick your scanner open every 3 seconds and listen for the beep. A bunch of 5 minute survivals of running through the entire map, and it should be a fairly easy get. Make it a bounty, and you can multi-task farming standing.

2 hours ago, Crystal58 said:

And while I'm at it; Here's the Rogue Voidrig Eximus.

I see those pretty often in SP.  Fragments also have eximus variants that are not in the codex.

Also, there are actually four fragmented bosses:

• The Fragmented Anchorite
  • The Fragmented Suzerain
  • The Fragmented Zelator
  • The Fragmented One

Only one appears in the codex.

24 minutes ago, HazelMeade said:

I see those pretty often in SP.  Fragments also have eximus variants that are not in the codex.

Also, there are actually four fragmented bosses:

• The Fragmented Anchorite
  • The Fragmented Suzerain
  • The Fragmented Zelator
  • The Fragmented One

Only one appears in the codex.

Close. They all appear in the codex, but under one entry. It's like eximus variants. They all give progress to it.