The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

• 1 month later...
il y a 46 minutes, Hatsune-Miku-Prime a dit :

Is the last monster a drone?

This is one of the enemies we don't know, I personally think it's the Ballas priest you can find in the Archon mission when you have to get the 2 helmets to open the door, but he's not counted so we don't really know.

Uptade!

I don't know how I found the Vitriol Necramite, I got 3 scans out of 40 so I don't really know how to  make them spawn. If anyone knows where and how they spawn, I'd be very happy if that person share that information here.
There is a gruzzling eximus that I haven't found yet.

The Rupturing fragments are fixed, they appear in the boss fight on Effervo.
The last enemy I haven't found is the Rogue Bonewidow eximus, which will certainly appear at some point.

And last thing players who have completed the reinforced container from albrecht lab's, can you tcheck if it is still 5 or if it is 3. Thanks

1711628134-warframe0029.jpg1711628143-warframe0030.jpg1711628171-warframe0031.jpg

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 1

2小时前 , Momoque2 说:

上升!

我不知道我是如何发现硫酸铁锰铁矿的,我在40次扫描中得到了3次,所以我真的不知道如何让它们产卵。如果有人知道它们在哪里以及如何产卵,如果那个人在这里分享这个信息,我会非常高兴。
有一个我还没发现的可怕的流放者。

破裂的片段是固定的,它们出现在伊弗沃的boss战中。
我还没有发现的最后一个敌人是盗贼骨寡妇埃克西穆斯,它肯定会在某个时候出现。

最后一件事,从阿尔布雷特实验室完成加固容器的玩家,你能检查它是否还是5还是3。谢谢

1711628134-warframe0029.jpg1711628143-warframe0030.jpg1711628171-warframe0031.jpg

Vitriol Necramite can be obtained in storyline missions. On the day of the storyline update, I saw a few players scan them 3-5 times. The latest fix mentioned this, but in reality, it cannot be played again, which prevents us from attempting to continue scanning it.

Il y a 3 heures, Hatsune-Miku-Prime a dit :

Vitriol Necramite can be obtained in storyline missions. On the day of the storyline update, I saw a few players scan them 3-5 times. The latest fix mentioned this, but in reality, it cannot be played again, which prevents us from attempting to continue scanning it.

I think you are wrong, because I found my 3  vitriol necramite in the perturbation mission, fact is I dont know how they spawned1711650444-warframe0000.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momoque2 said:

I think you are wrong, because I found my 3  vitriol necramite in the perturbation mission, fact is I dont know how they spawned1711650444-warframe0000.jpg

Can you please check if that scan counted towards its Codex entry? 

7 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

There is a gruzzling eximus that I haven't found yet.

Try disruption in the Steel Path. If you manage to get the eximus conduit modifier (assuming it exists?), fail it and prolong the round.

• Like 1

7 часов назад, Momoque2 сказал:

The last enemy I haven't found is the Rogue Bonewidow eximus, which will certainly appear at some point.

Rogue Bonewidow eximus appears in the Alchemy mission, after 3 or 5 completed crucibles, and only after summoning through Rogue Culervin

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, LoseFace a dit :

Rogue Bonewidow eximus appears in the Alchemy mission, after 3 or 5 completed crucibles, and only after summoning through Rogue Culervin

Thanks for the info

3 hours ago, VibingCat said:

Try disruption in the Steel Path. If you manage to get the eximus conduit modifier (assuming it exists?), fail it and prolong the round.

I got one during Netracells as well (probably from the Vanquished Keyglyph).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

Has anyone found necramite vitriol? I'm still on 3 and can't find any.

I'm at 20/40. They just seemed to spawn in the new Disruption node as I farmed for Dante. I was in Steel Path.

• Like 2

Here's what I have
kfz775R.png

I tried to get conduit effects: Eximus Wave, but never found a single Gruzzling Eximus. I assume they're just not spawning right now, but there's also a chance I'm just unlucky
MIytf7c.png

As for Vitriol Necramite, it only appeared to me before the 35.5.1 update. I managed to scan it a bit
jZ7Q33n.png

I think it just stopped spawning like it did with Deimos Leaper. But I could also be wrong here, maybe certain conditions are required to spawn him
ZW0kqBE.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm at 20/40. They just seemed to spawn in the new Disruption node as I farmed for Dante. I was in Steel Path.

I agree with @LoseFace. I haven't seen any since pre-hotfix. It's kind of annoying that there are things that need 40 scans like this and stop spawning.

I really wish they just button up the issues with the Codex and make rare stuff only need 1-3 scans. 5 scans for Reinforced Containers and 40 scans for a rarer enemy is just really dumb, especially when they stop spawning shortly after an update.

• Like 3

9分钟前 , Voltage 说:

我同意@LoseFace。我还没有看到任何自预修补程序。有些东西需要像这样扫描40次才能停止繁殖,这有点烦人。

我真的希望他们能解决法典的问题,让稀有的东西只需要1-3次扫描。5次扫描强化容器和40次扫描稀有敌人是非常愚蠢的,尤其是当它们在更新后不久停止繁殖时。

I hope you can provide a screenshot of the map section where it was encountered at that time, so that we can delve into it,ty

Il y a 10 heures, LoseFace a dit :

Here's what I have
kfz775R.png

I tried to get conduit effects: Eximus Wave, but never found a single Gruzzling Eximus. I assume they're just not spawning right now, but there's also a chance I'm just unlucky
MIytf7c.png

As for Vitriol Necramite, it only appeared to me before the 35.5.1 update. I managed to scan it a bit
jZ7Q33n.png

I think it just stopped spawning like it did with Deimos Leaper. But I could also be wrong here, maybe certain conditions are required to spawn him
ZW0kqBE.png

For Gruzzling Eximus try the netracells mission, I found one in these.

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 3

1 час назад, Momoque2 сказал:

For Gruzzling Eximus try the netracells mission, I found one in these.

Confirmed, I found it
nqcxHCi.png

It also creates two more copies of itself that can be scanned, but the copies are not added to the codex. Perhaps the copies themselves are separate enemies
sX2lIhw.png

49 минут назад, LoseFace сказал:

It also creates two more copies of itself that can be scanned, but the copies are not added to the codex. Perhaps the copies themselves are separate enemies

In missions the copies show as scanned, but codex shows 2/3. After that I went to look at the last one, but it required one more scan