Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Warframe... gone a bit quiet?

(XBOX)Ancient Mutt

Question

15 answers to this question

Tennocon is Soon(TM) 

The date here isn't updated, but the reveal will be during Tennocon.
They've shown the Syandana apart of the post, but not the weapons, so yeah...weapon and reveal is about all that's left.

Community-Design-Warframe-Timeline-16-9.

Edited by Synpai
  • Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Oh so we're just waiting for the final reveal while the artists finish up?

Yeap yeap!

The last post after the Syandana reveal:

On 2020-05-28 at 3:12 PM, [DE]Helen said:

We’re in the final design stages! The Warframe Team has chosen Ability ideas from multiple Tenno to form their final kit and Kedemel’s weapon design is fully underway. From alt helmet to animation, the Broken Warframe is coming together!

This is our last community-created Warframe update until TennoCon 2020, where we’ll reveal their Abilities and signature weapon. Get ready, Tenno! Your Void-creation will soon flourish.

55 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

@NovusNova you forgot the wysiwyg good news ^.^

Technically its gonna be released that same day !

I think your over hyping the delay thing, I really don't think its "change so we can ship stuff we show at tennocon same day as tennocon".

Rather I think it will be showing what we will be getting from that content when DE decides to release it.

More "This is what you will get when its ready with minor tweaks and balancing" rather than "This is what we want it to be but might go through many conceptual reworks before release".

Also from the delay video at 44 seconds (which you mentioned in a later comment), Steve said: "We hope to ship what we show"

This might mean same day ship but could also mean what I described above, there was no firm commitment to shipping stuff same day.

13 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I think your over hyping the delay thing, I really don't think its "change so we can ship stuff we show at tennocon same day as tennocon".

Rather I think it will be showing what we will be getting from that content when DE decides to release it.

More "This is what you will get when its ready with minor tweaks and balancing" rather than "This is what we want it to be but might go through many conceptual reworks before release".

Also from the delay video at 44 seconds (which you mentioned in a later comment), Steve said: "We hope to ship what we show"

This might mean same day ship but could also mean what I described above, there was no firm commitment to shipping stuff same day.

Yeah totaly right ^.^ 

my bad ill try to be better next time. 

Sadly the version of the first video of Steve without the cut seems to not be available at the moment so i can't really say why i jumped to this conclusion like this.

Edited by trunks013

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ah ship what we show, thanks trunks

Np tenno.

Not sure how it happened but the first time i saw this video Steve spoke about Wysiwyg( What You See Is What You Get ) but seems like it has oddly changed.

Maybe its gonna be more like what Novus said. Maybe they wont change it to much but wont release it on the same day.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

but they have shipped stuff  stuff at tennocon before , so its not impossible 

Yeah totaly. I guess we will see ^.^ I just wanted to raise the flag so nobody get overhyped ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Guys got answers yesterday form Reb on Home Time someone at DE noticed one of us ( not pointing at you novus ^.^ )

Basicly novus was right no release are planned the day of tennocon 

as mentionned here 

Spoiler

sorry for overhyping things guys my bad i'm gonna try to not do that again ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2