Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion on when trying to play in order to get someone?

Artekkor

My friend  has been recently obsessed with the idea of trying to rank  up the conclave syndicate to maximum and buying  everything that matters from them (mods especially, to deal with the "INCOMPLETED" mod tab).

Unfortunately, it seems that nobody plays conclave and its near to impossible to find someone to play with. Recent attempt to find someone ended with dead lobbies.
So... Is there perhaps a time of day when conclave lightens up?

1 hour ago, Artekkor said:

My friend  has been recently obsessed with the idea of trying to rank  up the conclave syndicate to maximum and buying  everything that matters from them (mods especially, to deal with the "INCOMPLETED" mod tab).

Unfortunately, it seems that nobody plays conclave and its near to impossible to find someone to play with. Recent attempt to find someone ended with dead lobbies.
So... Is there perhaps a time of day when conclave lightens up?

Unfortunately the forums have some people who sit around and click on whatever comes up in "Latest Topics" and then immediately troll those topics (especially conclave topics). You should expect trolls here for the next hour or two.

To find a conclave match it will depend on your region and time of day. I have the most luck finding matches during evening USA time in the NA region. i.e.: Try around 10pm in GMT-5 and set your region to NA. It's generally a little more dead shortly after new updates since there is new PvE stuff to grind, but will be back to usual numbers probably in a week or so.

If you're in the first few ranks with Teshin you can also play around with enabling / disabling Recruit Conditioning. Also, Annihilation is the mode most commonly played. Good luck! Also, if you want to have fun playing in matches without exploiters, feel free to join the conclave discord and chat with people there 🙂 

16 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

If you're in the first few ranks with Teshin you can also play around with enabling / disabling Recruit Conditioning.

It's really worth understanding how Recruit Conditioning works and how it can impact finding a game.

I recommend disabling it so that you're in the same match making pool as others who have it off, regardless of rank.

Warframe is a game that 90% of people play for a couple of weeks and be very excited, some of them spend real money but all generally stop playing the game soon when they realize that everything is repetitive in the game or that pvp does not exist. The developers had no idea to make good pvp mods and that is why Warframe disappears from the Steam list. I advise you to look for fun somewhere else because people have been praying for some good pvpMode for years but none of it will be.

• 3 weeks later...

Around server reset is a good time to look on NA. EU and CIS have different peak times, usually around midday EST.

On 2020-06-22 at 4:01 PM, Collax said:

Warframe is a game that 90% of people play for a couple of weeks and be very excited, some of them spend real money but all generally stop playing the game soon when they realize that everything is repetitive in the game or that pvp does not exist. The developers had no idea to make good pvp mods and that is why Warframe disappears from the Steam list. I advise you to look for fun somewhere else because people have been praying for some good pvpMode for years but none of it will be.

Interesting statistic, source? I'm also curious as to why you don't approve of the direction of Conclave mods. I commend that you've tried the mode before judging it, but the only weapon augments you could be using (from a cursory look) would be Double Tap and Sudden Justice.

15 hours ago, standardheadache said:

Around server reset is a good time to look on NA. EU and CIS have different peak times, usually around midday EST.

Interesting statistic, source? I'm also curious as to why you don't approve of the direction of Conclave mods. I commend that you've tried the mode before judging it, but the only weapon augments you could be using (from a cursory look) would be Double Tap and Sudden Justice.

"... The developers had no idea to make good pvp mods ..." This might've been a typo and was meant to say "modes".

On 2020-07-08 at 12:35 PM, Kontrollo said:

"... The developers had no idea to make good pvp mods ..." This might've been a typo and was meant to say "modes".

Didn't think about that, my b.

There is only one frequently populated mode now, but I'm not sure whether that's the fault of the modes themselves, map design, or lack of publicity and updates.

Archived