Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is someone behind me?

ElDelfinDelFin2

I was casually decorating my orbiter when suddenly I see out of the window of the personal quarters a black ship with slight purple spots (it has an appearance similar to the members of Cephalon Suda). It's important that you know  that I am orbiting Mars and that I have bad relationships with Suda (may it have something to do with it?)

I leave you a few screenshots of what I could appreciate

https://imgur.com/a/QwBLVl8

Sorry about the bad quality, it's my first time uploading photos in the forums  

About my English, is not my language but i posted this here because probably get more attention 

Edited by ElDelfinDelFin2
  • Like 2

hace 1 hora, Sevek7 dijo:

Interesting! I've never seen that before. Do you know which planet you were orbiting at the time? It may have something to do with that.

In that moment i was orbiting Mars

hace 37 minutos, hippokrene dijo:

If anyone wants to check this out for themselves, do a mission on Mars, return to the Orbiter and then pick 'board Railjack.' It has the best view of the skybox.

Sadly i don't have a Railjack for a best skybox 😞

1 hour ago, hippokrene said:

If anyone wants to check this out for themselves, do a mission on Mars, return to the Orbiter and then pick 'board Railjack.' It has the best view of the skybox.

So, I just tried this and couldn't find it.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

I think thats another player's ship. sometimes they get stuck during the fly away animation when the squad disbands

This may be the correct interpretation, I did my mission solo so there was no other player's ship!

hace 14 horas, Miser_able dijo:

I think thats another player's ship. sometimes they get stuck during the fly away animation when the squad disbands

This is probably what happened in that moment but anyways I never seen something like that

If that was another player's ship, my hopes of a easter egg are destroyed (Imagine that opposite syndicate members follow you all through the space system. And you can guess when they are going to send a death squad for you)

hace 12 horas, (XB1)Primus Patronum dijo:

"There's something watching us out there, Kiddo."

Oh no again...

Nice use of the phrase

To explain a little, when you join a squad there are models for the ships that will load in (the ones you can see outside your view). What DE does between missions is store them behind your view point so that you can't actually see them, but so that when the next person joins there's an object for reference that they can just grab 'skin' data for and put into position instead of having to load the new object again. If you've been in a random public mission it will even retain the skin data from the previous player just in case they only left temporarily, and will only replace it if they actually need to.