Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Hurry, use your operator form to strike the kuva clouds"

Lazarow

I just want to say this is annoying to hear because this line is triggered when I DO strike the cloud NOT before. So basically she is instructing me to do something I just did and I find it stupid. She should say that as soon as the cloud appears so the player can listen to the line and go "Oh..so thats what Im ment to do now. Thanks Lotus" and the line becomes actually helpful

yeah same thing with relics tbh 
Like you choose the fissure then choose the relic and when the first fissure pops in game she's like, "Oh a fissure do you have a matching relic?" like duh that's why I'm here
his line would only make sense if you couldn't choose the fissure but could just randomly come up anywhere and choose the relics mid mission wich is an awful concept.

I find that the Lotus is just more annoying than helpful in general. ... Actually, that goes for basically every NPC that has mission transmissions. Constantly repeating directions for things that the player has already done hundreds of times, instructing to do something that was just done, and so forth - it's all irritating, condescending, just generally bad. It made a certain amount of sense just after U7, but it's now U28. Naturally, every NPC with mission dialogue in the intervening years has had the same broken-record, minimum-effort treatment.

It is far past time for this to be addressed.

Archived