Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twisted Morality 😭

I've never felt so upset and distraught in my entire life playing Warframe. I never have enough coins to save all the poor solaris trapped on the ship and knowing I've left them after they pleed for help I feel like a monster 😭. Please can we have alternative ways to save them anything is fine even credits! 🙏

Yes this! I had to ignore them because I wanted to farm protea with the coins, felt like a monster : (

From now on, on that tileset, we will just have a bunch of people trapped and yelling for help as we blast through to extraction.. at some point we just have to ignore them to finish missions quickly, especially when doing something like void fissures.. that feels so wrong lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-01 at 1:26 PM, (XB1)Kuva Queen said:

I've never felt so upset and distraught in my entire life playing Warframe. I never have enough coins to save all the poor solaris trapped on the ship and knowing I've left them after they pleed for help I feel like a monster 😭. Please can we have alternative ways to save them anything is fine even credits! 🙏

I just turn down the speech volume and put them on "ignore."

il y a 1 minute, Pinegulf a dit :

Umm, what? Murdering Grineer and corpus in the literal thousands isn't a problem, but ignoring prisoners it too much?

I mean, you aren't wrong. Although I'm more inclined to say f*** the Grineer as most of them are mindless drones controlled by war-mongering psychos anyway.

Just now, Els236 said:

I mean, you aren't wrong. Although I'm more inclined to say f*** the Grineer as most of them are mindless drones controlled by war-mongering psychos anyway.

That's Grineerist! [/joke; for those who don't get it or don't want to.] 

I've maxed out Fortuna, and i could save the Solaris from the Corpus ships, but i'd be wasting standing and coins if i do that. Perhaps if you've maxed out their syndicate, you get something else in return? like Syndicate Medallions?

Archived