Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack ready up like normal missions.

Why aren't railjack missions just like normal missions in the regard that regular missions will allow the whole squad to ready up before the mission starts? Whenever I do railjack missions with anyone I always have to ask in the chat if everyone's ready because the missions just yoink everyone in, even if they're in the middle of stuff. I find this pretty annoying and it would be nice if DE would add the ready up option to these railjack missions as well. Thoughts?

20 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

I think it works fine as-is currently.

If a player queued up for a Public RailJack mission that should be enough for them to already be ready.

It auto-starts even before you actually are in the mission, such as if you invite someone to your group at Orbiter, go to your RJ, and click a mission, it immediately loads it rather than voting. That's the only situation where it makes sense to add the voting. When you're already out there, i's just an unnecessary extra step because there's nothing to really stop you from being ready as you can't change your load out mid mission anyways, and you aren't selecting relics.

29 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

That's the only situation where it makes sense to add the voting.

It doesn't make sense to me even then. No offense.

It seems to me that a player should already be ready at the point where they queued up. That may just be me though... I was raised on the adage "Go before you leave" and have always done my gaming like that too.

It may be unfair of me to expect that logic from everyone though.

On 2020-07-18 at 8:18 AM, (XB1)uknowthisguy said:

Why aren't railjack missions just like normal missions in the regard that regular missions will allow the whole squad to ready up before the mission starts? Whenever I do railjack missions with anyone I always have to ask in the chat if everyone's ready because the missions just yoink everyone in, even if they're in the middle of stuff. I find this pretty annoying and it would be nice if DE would add the ready up option to these railjack missions as well. Thoughts?

If you actually want to see this implemented, your topic is useless in General Discussion.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/

Archived