Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ayatan statue paradox

tprx

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

One of them is a nice surprise bonus the other one is almost expected and means you wont get one of the arguably better rewards on that day from something you specifically played to get something else instead.

I like the statue more than the ravine as I collect the statues while I end up trashing ravines when I get too many as I never bother with them.

For me personally I find the statue as the better reward from them.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Jason_V_Jade:

I like the statue more than the ravine as I collect the statues while I end up trashing ravines when I get too many as I never bother with them.

For me personally I find the statue as the better reward from them.

I mean, if you'd bother to quickly sell a veiled Riven for cheap you'd still get more value out of it than the sculpture. A veiled Riven can equal a Catalyst or a slot for example. I'd assume you'd agree that's generally more useful. Just because you decide to not take advantage of it doesn't mean it isn't - quite objectively, I think - overall the more useful/valuable reward to get a veiled Riven and to sell it for like 15 - 50 plat.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

I mean, if you'd bother to quickly sell a veiled Riven for cheap you'd still get more value out of it than the sculpture. A veiled Riven can equal a Catalyst or a slot for example. I'd assume you'd agree that's generally more useful. Just because you decide to not take advantage of it doesn't mean it isn't - quite objectively, I think - overall the more useful/valuable reward to get a veiled Riven and to sell it for like 15 - 50 plat.

I did say personally, I really don't care enough about the ravines to bother selling it.

Like I said I collect statues so what I find more useful is not the same as you or others.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Jason_V_Jade:

I did say personally, I really don't care enough about the ravines to bother selling it.

Like I said I collect statues so what I find more useful is not the same as you or others.

Well, good thing I initially responded to OP then and said arguably. Makes no sense, but good for you, I suppose. Just saying: getting and selling a veiled Riven buys you multiple of those sculptures you want. It literally takes maybe a few minutes, but okay.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Thats not a paradox , that's attaching value to effort/cost.

Its pretty simple ,

one is a bonus like fortune cookies after a meal that's complimentary.

the other is the end result like the actual meal for which you have to pay the same as a buffet.

A statue is still better sortie reward than exilus adapter, forma, mod/loot drop chance booster. You can easily sell it for 10 plat.

3 часа назад, BahamutKaiser сказал:

Because you can't find rivens or Vitus laying around in a corner. 

You can do Railjack, Steel path and T5 relics to farm Riven Sliver and trade for a RM once a week.

Archived