Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas fight is just kinda time sinky(ie?)

Oreades

Visually it's an interesting fight but so much of that fight seems to be just standing around and waiting for the transport to do transport things I think rounds are like 1:20 or 2:00 (I kept forgetting to look at the start of the round) and then there is the additional half minute of waiting as the transport flies away before the next round starts. Between the two you're essentially looking at something like a 10minute+ fight regardless of how well you preform since you're just going against a hard timer. 

I just wish there was something we as players could do that felt like it influenced the fight. 

Or maybe at least increase the Ambulas spawns and tack on an additional failure chance or two? 

Reason why I absolutely despise ambulas assassination sorties, to the point where I'm very tempted to break my daily habit and just skip the sortie altogether. This should not be a thing, definitely want us to be able to influence the timers and spawn numbers, but this is already a re-worked fight in comparison to the regular old moa that could kick that it used to be. Doubt it'd happen.

It would be cool if the squad controlled the number of ambulas spawns per wave.  For instance, have a terminal at three of the spawn points, the hacking of each of which would increase the count by one.

Still complete the mission at 6 delivered, so a big potential time savings.  And maybe a special drop table for delivering the maximum 8 in one mission.

Especially when RNG decide to screw you over for one part and make you spend 3 Hours 22 Mins of Playtime farming this exact Boss to get what you want. Ambulas Boss Fight is cool for once in a while but being constantly played makes me want to avoid doing it again.

Archived