Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Message...

[DE]Megan

Wait. So we are actually Corpus? Or actually, the Corpus are actually Orokin? 

shocked-cat-o.gif

i don´t think so. the corpus are definetely not orokin, but in the trailer and tutorial we see how excalibur falls from an orokin cryo-pod.

i think "betrayers" just shows us how bad the corpus are at insults. like, really, eyeless slag?

Edited by lautalocos

I get the feeling that we'll find out about the relation between the Orokin/Warframes and the Corpus soon enough. I don't really trust the Wiki with story-related stuff that isn't concrete. Stats? Sure. Story? Well, considering how much we don't know, it's all speculation. Oftentimes removed from the posterior.

Zanuka project = Corpus created warframes.

It looked like Alad V was sitting on a warframe, or part of a warframe in the concept art and the Beserker Concept art shows her with a collar and whips that look like harnesses of Corpus design.

I'm guessing that the corpus have either found or made their own warframes, but are still unable to pilot them themselves and require tenno to pilot them.

This leads me to guess that it was the corpus that woke the first tenno up in hopes they would help the Corpus break free of the shackles of protection of the Grineer.

But, Lotus got in contact OR the tenno was still unhappy after being awoken from cryosleep still in a mindset of war and survival (Tenno fight for Tenno survival only). Hence the Tenno didn't want to do the Corpus bidding, leading to them being called "betrayers" as the Corpus might have spent a large amount of resources hedging their bets on the Tenno piloting their discovered/created warframes for the Corpus cause.

DEM LOREZ.

This message blew my mind x.x

I interpret the message as this but i am sure that it's wrong because have holes and i am waiting more messages to fix it.

Alad V found some cryopods in Sedna. Probably a considerable amount that couldn't be extracted without the grineer knowing about it. Alad plans to make a decoy to attract the attention of the grineer in Sedna so he can get the cryopods. He will hire some tenno to scout the decoy.

Grineer is going to make a big raid on the decoy believing that is worth. They will even hire tenno.

The Lotus, different of the Alad V believe, knows about his message and have a plan. The Lotus will intercept the corpus ships after they leave Sedna with the cryopods. The corpus will do the hard work for Lotus save resources. The tenno helping corpus and grineer for each objective are just for lure and gain some political trust. Tenno only fight each other in conclaves so no real fight against the tenno in different sides.

Was really fun thinking in this theory :D

Zanuka project i hope it's not just a plan to extract technology from the warframes because they could not get one that is well trained so they need one that is sleeping... It have to be something bigger.

Betrayer maybe is just a insult, a bad one. They called the grineer as dogs. For a moment i thought that grineer had some puppies ' -' Or tenno have some natural sense to not cooperate with corpus don't matter if they woke up a tenno...

Grineer dogs... seriously? I still wonder why dog would be an insult, what dogs did to corpus? And there is puppies in the space? I need some!!

Edited by Probta16

What if the orokin are just human, and we are all descendants.

they were a branch from the human race, that evolved technologically and mentally and ended up forming a civilization separate from others, much like happenned with grineer and corpus

This message blew my mind x.x

I interpret the message as this but i am sure that it's wrong because have holes and i am waiting more messages to fix it.

Alad V found some cryopods in Sedna. Probably a considerable amount that couldn't be extracted without the grineer knowing about it. Alad plans to make a decoy to attract the attention of the grineer in Sedna so he can get the cryopods. He will hire some tenno to scout the decoy.

Grineer is going to make a big raid on the decoy believing that is worth. They will even hire tenno.

The Lotus, different of the Alad V believe, knows about his message and have a plan. The Lotus will intercept the corpus ships after they leave Sedna with the cryopods. The corpus will do the hard work for Lotus save resources. The tenno helping corpus and grineer for each object are just for lure and gain some political trust. Tenno only fight each other in conclaves so no real fight against the tenno in different sides.

Was really fun thinking in this theory :D

Zanuka project i hope it's not just a plan to extract technology from the warframes because they could not get one that is well trained so they need one that is sleeping... It have to be something bigger.

Betrayer maybe is just a insult, a bad one. They called the grineer as dogs. For a moment i thought that grineer had some puppies ' -' Or tenno have some natural sense to not cooperate with corpus don't matter if they woke up a tenno...

Grineer dogs... seriously? I still wonder why dog would be an insult, what dogs did to corpus? And there is puppies in the space? I need some!!

finally, my soma will crush sibblings outside from pvp.........lol i cant wait for the rage