The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

Volkovyi

This frame needs to be in game. +1 to you sir for your creativity, thought and hard work you put into this concept design. I can see it now; an intro video with Saryn, Frost Prime and Ember Prime going on what seems to be a typical capture mission in the Void. The target is captured and the frames are making their way to the evac point. However the frames have underestimated the amount of resistance they have come up against. But the Lotus has sent help and Zephyr busts onto the scene with his #1 power. A firefight ensues and all frames use their alts with Zephyr using his ultimate last to finally clear a path to the evac. Yeah this frame needs to be made for update 13. Please DE consider this frame and reward the op hard work. And give him a job while you're at it. Thank you for reading my rant.

This frame needs to be in game. +1 to you sir for your creativity, thought and hard work you put into this concept design. I can see it now; an intro video with Saryn, Frost Prime and Ember Prime going on what seems to be a typical capture mission in the Void. The target is captured and the frames are making their way to the evac point. However the frames have underestimated the amount of resistance they have come up against. But the Lotus has sent help and Zephyr busts onto the scene with his #1 power. A firefight ensues and all frames use their alts with Zephyr using his ultimate last to finally clear a path to the evac. Yeah this frame needs to be made for update 13. Please DE consider this frame and reward the op hard work. And give him a job while you're at it. Thank you for reading my rant.

Uh, why Saryn?

I was thinking elemental squad when I was going over the concept design. Yeah Saryn doesn't have elemental powers but close enough and she needs some screen time.

Could've said Volt then.

But that said, SARYN NEEDS MOAR LUV [size=8]❦[/size]

Edited by Syzodia

I was thinking a Few Moves after I saw the art and Potential moves to be set on Zephyr. I don't know if My suggestions will matter but I still wanna at least put them out there.

1. Gust: Zephyr kicks a powerful force of wind at a single enemy, send them flying. Any Enemies hit by first will take the same damage the first took with additional damage Equal to Half the first enemy's max health.

2 Jetstream Denial: Zephyr forms a spiraling Jetstream that reflects all enemy projectiles from a single direction. (Kinda like Yasuo's windwall but more spiraly and cooler)

3.Vacuum: Zephyr calls the winds towards him from all directions. Pulling enemies into melee range, and giving himself a buff to defense and melee damage.

4.Dread Wind: Zephyr adopts a new stance, putting his arms forward and charging them with jagged, Oscillating winds forming the shape of a giant blade, then charging forward, slicing through any enemies in his way. (Unlike Slash dash or Rhino charge this ability would last for longer duration and could be Steered)

i am loving the idea of this frame and the move set ideas so i decided to toss out my ideas for some moves.

Cyclone:zephyr whips the winds around him causeing a cyclone self buff.any enemies coming into range take small slash damage and are ragdolled and tosses in a random dirrection.[a good self defence is always good]

Gust.Focusing air zephyr would send a blast out infront of him launching enemies away from him causeing ragdoll and the enemies to colide agiasnt eachother causeing progressivly less and less damage the more that get hit.

Last Breath:Zephyr drains the air around nearby enemies chocking them while using the air to enhance his shields temporarily.the more air drained the longer the shield bonus lasts.

Hawk Storm: Zephyr enrages and causes the winds to whip and blow chaoticly randomly knocking enemies airborn for massive slash damage.ontop of that his arms gaint wind based blades like valkyrs hysteria's claws allowing him to leap at knocked down or airborn foes and attack in a storm of strikes.

Silent Gale:Zephyr silences himself and his fellow teno causeing all weapons and movment to become totaly silent while it lasts.small bonus to movement speed.

Lovely idea and amazing art. Air themed warframe contents are quite popular on the forum but this is surely the best I've seen so far. I've even cooked wind warframe concept myself so I'll toss two abilities that I've been most content with:
Aerial Shift - Zephyr disperse in to wind-like state, reducing damage received, ignoring unit collision and damaging every enemy he passes through for short time.
Glide - Zephyr rapidly rusher in direction he's aiming (this mean it can be used to fly up, dash forward or anything in between). Can be used during Aerial Shift to quickly damage large groups of enemies.

Edited by xGryphus

I wish this was the art direction for the warframes... Rather than the crap that's been being dished out lately. Mag primes head, Valkyr, and now Oberon. Terrible looking Frames compared to previous. Seems that they get farther away from "cool" and closer to "weird" every new release.

I wish this was the art direction for the warframes... Rather than the crap that's been being dished out lately. Mag primes head, Valkyr, and now Oberon. Terrible looking Frames compared to previous. Seems that they get farther away from "cool" and closer to "weird" every new release.

That's subjective, really. Art (or at least design) is an expression of one's attitudes and opinions, including opinions/assumptions of (target) audience's tastes.

Mag Prime's helmet, is weird to me.

Valkyr's default helmet is ugly, but her frame is badass.

Oberan is all means badass.

And I only play Saryn (irrelevant i guess, but w/e).

Heck if you ask me, my opinion of ugly frames are banshee, nekros and nova.

But that's your feedback, and this is mine.

Aaaanyway...

*fingers crossed that this is the new year's gift*

I'd just like to try adding an idea I was playing around with earlier today, what about an ability called Updraft: Boosts allies power strength or speed. And have you thought about naming the helmet concepts? What about Fujin, Tengu, and Aura as you're pretty close to a japanese theme already?

Edited by CrimsonShades