Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

Volkovyi

Man! man! damn man! i tought nekros was awesome, zephyr is at least 2x... no 200x! better than nekros! THIS is the true meaning of BADASS! I'm usually too lazy to try new frames but this, i can't possibly miss this if it will be added in the game! er... Zephyr has to be added in the game!

Man! man! damn man! i tought nekros was awesome, zephyr is at least 2x... no 200x! better than nekros! THIS is the true meaning of BADASS! I'm usually too lazy to try new frames but this, i can't possibly miss this if it will be added in the game! er... Zephyr has to be added in the game!

i think he is the first tenno research warframe. so start gathering oxium. we ar egunna need a lot to build the lab AND teh items insid eit i bet.

Soo...seems new frame is really named Zephyr... which is too common word for me, because it just means "little wind". It could be more cool :( but it won't be.

Now it feels almost like she would be named simply "Wind". and Zephyr doesn't feel feminine...

Edited by Dataz

Soo...seems new frame is really named Zephyr... which is too common word for me, because it just means "little wind". It could be more cool :( but it won't be.

Now it feels almost like she would be named simply "Wind". and Zephyr doesn't feel feminine...

Zephyr sounds plenty feminine. It's very gender neutral.

Edit: By the way OP, grats on getting your concept in the game, but I'm pretty disappointed DE would pretty much take your character and not even acknowledge you in the thread in the slightest. No love whatsoever. :/

This game has really S#&$ty community relations. Maybe I'm just spoiled from Riot, but it's a little dirty that they'd go so far and not give any love. Did they even tell you in private that they were adopting your frame concept?

Edited by Krystalmyth