Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, Callback said:

You're missing everything.  They just gutted its only use. (and after I spend a ton of kuva on a riven to make it work)

Yes that does suck harder than a Kirby, a lot of old weapons are now useless but I won't go into that.

Le 16/08/2020 à 01:28, Slayer-. a dit :

If you mean the Orokin Vaults then you still have those 4 Gold Keys, it was only the Keys to be able to enter the mission that was removed and resources refunded.

---------------------------

On another topic, DE the end of mission screen results lags out really bad for a few seconds after closing it, never use to, could we get some of the icons made a little bit smaller. I know I'm old but I can see the rewards quite well enough without the larger icons, thank you. 😛 

no I meant the keys to the very entrance to the orokin ruins

On 2020-08-14 at 5:50 AM, Sandhoof said:

Sorry but the end of mission screen is very bad now. its more an mobile-screen with big pictures. the original was perfect.

The new end of mission screen...oooooh...I love it when I see I'm the one who...opened the most crates!  Or...scanned the most!  Participation medal for me...weeee!  Come on DE, please go back to highlighting most kills, most melee kills, most deaths...etc....my clanmates and friends and I enjoyed the quick synopsis...competition results.  Not meaningless "everyone gets to be best on...something"...crap.

On 2020-08-13 at 4:42 AM, MacKerris said:

Agreed. The UI changes have not been improvements.

I love how there are 3 of you whining page 1. Can we just not assume that you vocal lot on forums are applicable to the community as a whole? I run into this when coming up with ideas for changes and its frankly demoralising and honestly if thats what youd prefer to complain about right now there is nothing further to say given the situation with helminth potentially overloading the NPE just to name one of many more pressing issues.

Archived